Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Yo how's this for a new reality TV show??

Ok, you get 9 guys and 9 girls grouped into same weight and body types... maybe 3 of each. so 3 ectos, endos, and mesos in each group of 9.

then you give them a budget and they can buy any amount of any type of gear they want, as long as they dont cross the budget. then the show follows their workouts, their diets, and what they take and when they take it. obviously you cut between people , maybe show 3 guys' and 3 girls' progress each episode. that way you have a three week run with a fourth decision week, where judges or people obsessed with bodybuilding vote on who made the best gains with the best transformation! It'd be a riot....!

the girls would tune in to check out the guys and the guys would tune in to check out the girls. and we would tune in to laugh at the mistakes they might be making in their process and learn off the things they're doing right! it's brilliant... now if only it was legal.

maybe i am too tired and out of it... its past 3:30am, i am definately hitting the hay after a nice protein shake mmmm

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

no offense,hahaha

no one would watch that at all.shit, i wouldn't even watch that shit,haha.when my life becomes so utterly boring that i have to live vicariously through average people on tv then i will be all about reality tv and tune in.haha

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: no offense,hahaha

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    no one would watch that at all.shit, i wouldn't even watch that shit,haha.when my life becomes so utterly boring that i have to live vicariously through average people on tv then i will be all about reality tv and tune in.haha
    i couldn't have said it better myself

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    haha you know, i barely remember writing that last night..... it seemed like a good idea at the time

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Actually, here in Toronto area, local Rogers channel had something very similar, except without the steroids . Group of middle aged people, men and women, and they would train, and diet and they would show their progress, they would get up early, go to the gym at like 5am, workout, help each other out, etc... and they would log their changes, before/after stuff, etc... It was like a 10 week training cycle or something.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How's this for an idea:

You get 20 contestants together and send them around the world to kill the producers and past contestants of every reality show. Then they kill themselves. Eh?

Even though I watch the odd episode of a couple reality shows, I'm getting so sick of every new reality concept.

Thread Information