misterNamibia is offline New Member

HELP PLEASE: WHAT TO DO, FEDEX/police

hey i Buyd 4 vial and 300 tablets, and they where caught by the customes, it has been a month now since it happened. and suddenly today, the police called me and told me to come in for questioning tomorrow. What should I do? I live in europe by the way.
    Last edited by misterNamibia; 01-30-2013 at 07:28 AM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misterNamibia View Post
    hey i Buyd 4 vial and 300 tablets, and they where caught by the customes, it has been a month now since it happened. and suddenly today, the police called me and told me to come in for questioning tomorrow. What should I do? I live in europe by the way.
    i would never voluntarily go into a police station.

lol fk that
    Last edited by kronik420; 01-30-2013 at 07:42 AM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by misterNamibia
    Where abouts in Europe?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    get a good lawyer. never go into a police station or tell them anything voluntarily. EVER! they pretend to be your friends. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. the only thing they are concerned about is making arrests.

I will not go there, but im sure he gonna call tommorow, just gonna ignore. but im sure they will come to my hous if i dont come..

so all i have to do now is to hide the syrngs and the 2 vials of test. And what should i say if they ask queston? should i refuse,refuse and refuse, and what excuses should i make?

good lawyer? i have no experince whit lawyer and i dont afford it either, what about attorney guard?
    Last edited by misterNamibia; 01-30-2013 at 07:52 AM.

I will not go there, but im sure he gonna call tommorow, just gonna ignore. but im sure they will come to my hous if i dont come..

so all i have to do now is to hide the syrngs and the 2 vials of test. And what should i say if they ask queston? should i refuse,refuse and refuse?

good lawyer? i have no experince whit lawyer and i dont afford it either, what about attorney guard?
    id hide my stuff at a friend's house

and never say anything to the police

Alright...Thanks

lol and i who planned to order again..maybe i should not do that, and wait and see what happens so far

Alright...Thanks

lol and i who planned to order again..maybe i should not do that, and wait and see what happens so far
    yea give it some time, see what happens..

Where in Europe are you????

In Norway.

Isn't it legal to own and import steroids in Norway?

unregistered imports and sales, is a crimminal offense,

but so far i know its ok to use it but not sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Isn't it legal to own and import steroids in Norway?
    since his gear got seized, i doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420

since his gear got seized, i doubt it...
    It still happens as they feel they can get a broader picture of steroid importers/sellers by getting people like OP to come answer questions.
    When it was legal to import in uk I used to get from Thailand and it got seized and went to police station to answer questions.
    I wasn't in wrong broke no laws and the customs officers were cool they just want to know how it's used etc and get a bigger picture.
    At the time you were allowed to import 6 months use at a time.
    Well if you are 150lbs and importing "X" amount and its much much more than MR 250lbs user it's clear they were dealing.

Sorry OP I wouldn't go to police or if they do get to you they still have to prove you ordered that stuff so be careful in your wording and the way you answer any questions.

Thanks buddy

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    I don't know how it works in norway but in America they need to prove you were behind it. By either getting you to admit, email records, or something. Hide your stuff at a buddies house and deny everything. So far all they can prove is SOMEONE sent gear to your address. I wouldn't ship to that address anymore and wouldn't voluntarily go in for questioning. Even if they come to you all you have to so is deny everything and dont let them abuse their power. If they ask to search, dont let them without a warrant...it could lead to searching computer records and emails which could ultimately incriminate you.

Thanks buddy, u guys realy helped me out, now all i have to do is delete the mails somthign i think dosent help, and i will hide the computer, thinks thats better. and teh gears of cours. lol best to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by misterNamibia; 01-30-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Clarkkent575 is offline Banned
    I would like to add to this cause I just got into a situation myself thats kinda hairy. I wil be honest and say that I am in the biz side of things and I had a friend that was interested in Xanax. I dont deal in that because thats a drug I dont consider gear to be a drug I consider it to be plastic surgery for men basically. Anyway this guy is military nice guy I met him in Thailand and I gave the cash he gave me to a guy in Pakistan that I did a few jobs with and the guy in pak shipped a week late and now this soilder is going nuts on me hes telling me that hes going to report me to the DEA here in Thailand. He says that when I go back home to visit hes going to make it so that I am bared from my own country so I will get stopped at imigrations. Hes not high up on the military scale he actually just resigned to join the national guard but do you think he really has the power to do all this stuff to me? Really I am kinda hurt because I did consider him a friend I am offering to refund him his money but he must wait for awhile for me to do that but he just keeps saying today by 5:00 and its 4:33 so theirs no way in hell I can get him that money its Thursday my time and I told him I can pay him back Friday night his time and hes still acting crazy. So how screwed am I? Do you think he really has this kinda power or is just takin me for a ride?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^ i think u should start ur own thread for this.

im not familiar with the culture or laws over there to make a very good guess. just my opinion he is pissed and trying to scare you. i would think there would have to be a burden of proof over there and they would not just go on what someone says.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    ^^ i think u should start ur own thread for this.

im not familiar with the culture or laws over there to make a very good guess. just my opinion he is pissed and trying to scare you. i would think there would have to be a burden of proof over there and they would not just go on what someone says.
    I'm not sure but I think he's admitting to being a steroid dealer?

"I wil be honest and say that I am in the biz side of things and I had a friend that was interested in Xanax. I dont deal in that because thats a drug I dont consider gear to be a drug I consider it to be plastic surgery for men basically."

Buddy this statement really doesn't look good does it

thai007goy is offline Junior Member
    Don't go, let them come knocking at your door first.

cherrydrpepper is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Buddy this statement really doesn't look good does it
    His parents must be proud

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    People think that they shouldn't blink when lying so as to make it look like you are being honest. Do the opposite. Blink a lot.

Don't be afraid of sweating. It will only make you sweat more.

Innocent people show that they are afraid. Guilty people are calm, cool, or angry.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    People think that they shouldn't blink when lying so as to make it look like you are being honest. Do the opposite. Blink a lot.

Don't be afraid of sweating. It will only make you sweat more.

Innocent people show that they are afraid. Guilty people are calm, cool, or angry.
    the more you practice lying the better you get..

i always look people in the eye when i lye to them...

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    the more you practice lying the better you get..

i always look people in the eye when i lye to them...
    Ha, people can still tell when you are lying even if you are looking them in the eye... Just gotta be able to do it well.

Here is your answer... If you choose to go in to the police station.

Pills? What pills? I didn't order any pills. What?! My credit Card was used to buy them? Holy crap I had no idea!

Deny Deny Deny

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    My motto

Deny everything
    Demand proof
    Admit nothing....
    Follow that and don't give in. Worse comes to worse you had an old roommate who lived with you and said he was sending a package to where you live but you didn't think to ask questions about it.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Where ever they ordered from that source should have split your order in multiple packages... That's a lot of gear in one package. I ordered a little more gear than you a few months ago and it came in three packages

Thread Information