Thread: Booya!

novicemarine is offline Junior Member

Booya!

2 weeks, almost nothing but tuna, just to see what kinda results I could get. I got up to 16 cans/day! Yeah, but now I'm crashing and burning. I did the tuna/protein shake thing and like a champ... chocolate protein. Tastes kinda like really stale coffee only worse. And I've got to say... I can't wait to carb load. I'm straight OUT of energy!

Anyway, I've maintained almost ALL muscle and lost over 8 lbs. I'm down to 236 right now just thought I'd let you guys in on that. The main thing was the 16 cans. I wanted to vomit so bad, every can. I hate tuna. Anyone ever top 16 cans/day? There's gotta be someone with an ungodly amount 'round here somewhere.

3 cases at $22/48 cans... that's some cheap leaning without cutting out too many cals

But man does my piss stink.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, tuna taste like shit...you actually made a tuna shake? ok, i'm going to go puke now....BTW, you are the man for eating 16 cans in one day. I find it hard to eat one can a day

BrownBomber is offline Member
    My god 16 cans a day! I thought I was the shit when I downed 4 I def. want to try your tuna shake. So basically you drain the can and toss it in a blender with 16 oz. of water? And slam it.

Mixing it with PB always worked for me. Doesn't taste half bad niether. But now since I have time the best way to do it is to put it in a fry pan with some s&p and pam. Fry it up real good so it gets a little golden brown, toss a piece of FF cheese on there. That'll do something for ya.

But fuck 16 cans!

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    That's a whole lotta cans... shit... I like putting bullseye bbq sauce on my tuna... gives it a smoky flavor...

mammoth is offline Member
    Just curious, but why did you eat 16 cans of tuna in one day? Was this a experiment of some kind? What else did you eat or was it all just tuna? You're insane!! <--I mean that in a good way of course!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn that's a lot! Most I've ever gone is 3 cans of tuna. 16 seems way too much! Each can has about 30 grams protein. You were getting close to 500 grams of protein from the tuna alone.

As mammoth said, why did you do this? Just for fun/experiment?

Yep... It's all 'cause I'm just that wacky on the junk. Plus I'm a cheap skate and hate eating at the chow hall (chow hall's free, everything else costs money). For 3 days, all I ate was Tuna. But no one try it, it's pretty dangerous. My body was seriously messed up. Your body needs a lot of sleep with that kind of diet. It was honestly kind of stupid, I felt stupid putting it on the board, 'cause a lot of you know that wasn't very healthy. The rest of the 2 weeks, I snuck in some fat here and there, just as bad, only a lot easier on the brain... Actually, as with most diets, I attribute the great fat loss to minimal carb intake.

It's a great way to lean out. But I retained a lot of water. I seriously pour sweat on the mats under the cardio equipment. It's pretty cool

Carb loading starts Friday!

I tried to put down 6 cans in the AM portion of my class and just couldn't do it. I've put down 4 so far today.

Oh, BrownBomber, I rarely get to use a blender. Acutally, my next investments will be a dehydrator, juicer, and blender But for now, I just open the can, drain the nasty water, and chase big bites of tuna with straight, cold water. It's pretty hard on the stomach, but I get a lot out of it. And it keeps me full if I eat enough so I don't crave carbs too bad.

BLOOD.... why the hell didn't I think of that?! I bet that'd make things a hell of a lot easier! I'll have to find a really low-impact topper for my tuna. Peanut butter sounds good too. Anything but straight tuna.

They call me "big tuna" on base. Unfortunately, I begin to smell like it, so I have to carry stuff around with me to cover it up. I'm always chewing sugarfree gum, brushing my teeth (sometimes too much) and using mouth wash. As I've mentioned, I hate tuna, so it's certainly not a welcome scent. Any ideas?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    16 cans is alot bro. Ive done 6/day at most i think...and i like tuna

Thread Information