Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Question Craziest place you've had sex.

I was getting it on in the back of a 3.5 RL tonight on a private golf course and it got me thinking about the crazy places people go to have sex. So let's hear the places and the reasons...... I don't have anything special myself other than the backseat, there were people over at my house and hers and there was just no place to do it other than getting a room, and there's no way I am paying to get laid

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    On the roof of Texas Stadium at the Thanksgiving Day game a few years back!
    I could probably name more, but that is one of the more crazy places.

mammoth is offline Member
    On the side of I-75 in the middle of the day! Here's the deal...We were heading to Panama City Beach when a huge rainstorm came upon us. All the cars pulled over because no one could see two feet in front of them. With my wifes parents in the vehicle right behind us, we hopped into the back seat and started to have some fun. I think that is the day that our daughter was conceived because my wife didn't want any spillage on her new upholstery.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i nailed a manager at A&F in a dressing room during the Christmas season when i worked there a few years ago.

i also had the infamous copy room fling with a coworker intern last summer. that was certainly productivity at its best.

Remember when the movie Backdraft came out?

I was a firefighter back then...

Girls saw that scene where they do it on the pumpers hose bed...

You practically had to take a number to nail your lady on the pumpers hose beds in our station

Ahhh the memories!

I can still remember going out to bars... "you're a fireman!? ohhh did you see backdraft? Can you guys really do it on top of the truck like in the movie?"

KATCHING! One more notch on the pike-pole (and you got bonus points if you let her wear your helmet )

Red

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    In you're mom's room.... J\K sorry that was low, but I just couldn't help myself.

David B. is offline Member
    Well, I got a BJ in my sound booth at work once, while there were at least 200 customers in the room.

--dave (I'm the sound tech guy at a live music venue)

my7169 is offline Female Member
    Driving down the highway straddling the driver with 2 people in the back, acually had to find some place to pull over.

I love sex and sometimes can get a little out of control but it is all good
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by my7169
    Driving down the highway straddling the driver with 2 people in the back, acually had to find some place to pull over.

Alright, I have a hard-on!!!

Originally posted by my7169
    Damn, do all woman love sex this much and just don't talk about it? I sometimes get the impression that they want it more than us (guys).

my7169 is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Polska
    Damn, do all woman love sex this much and just don't talk about it? I sometimes get the impression that they want it more than us (guys).
    I just love sex always have, i think i want it more than the guy sometimes. Sex was and never is the basis of a great relationship just a great benefit...

But that is just me
    Last edited by my7169; 05-12-2003 at 07:14 AM.
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    BJ on the stage at a nightclub
    my girl and i were way too drunk, and the weird think is no one was complaining or even noticing it. Good thing, cauz for sure my asss would be kiked out by some stupids doormen

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    My highschool has a thing where all the seniors take a girl to they're position on the baseball field and bang the living hell out of them in front of the croud watching......consequently this has come into light recently and criminal charges are being persued..thank god i graduated two years ago and its them and not me....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    my ex gf's first floor balcony. why? cuz she hated it and was scared people would see...=)

-- clocky baby

doode, thats fucked up. what kinda sluts would do that kinda thing anyways?

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    My highschool has a thing where all the seniors take a girl to they're position on the baseball field and bang the living hell out of them in front of the croud watching......consequently this has come into light recently and criminal charges are being persued..thank god i graduated two years ago and its them and not me....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    It´s not the craziest but one of the most public, girl started to jerk me on the dancefloor and i couldnt settle with that so i did her against a pole by the side wall. One of the coolest orgasms ever!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    on the desk of the teacher i hated worst in HS.

hood of a car in december. (in NJ)

dunkin doughnuts bathroom ( i was pretty smashed).

those are the best i can remember.

and on the beach of course.

haha, hey monstercojones, i love your "location"...recognize it from a classic comedy. i've aways wondered...what is funny about the second part of it: "and the women flock like the salmon of capistrano"? i get the "beer flowing like wine" part, but explain the the other part of me? =)

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by monstercojones
    on the desk of the teacher i hated worst in HS.

hood of a car in december. (in NJ)

dunkin doughnuts bathroom ( i was pretty smashed).

those are the best i can remember.

and on the beach of course.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I got head in the library at my school durring the day while people were in the library, we had to keep stoping cause people would walk by

These are good guys and gals...
    This thread initiated more responses than I thought, haha

Blog Entries
    I also took a break from class one mourning with a chica, and had sex in the Business Administration basement bathroom! Good times, good times

the salmon of capistrano is funny because there is no such thing as salmon of capistrano... there is however a San Juan Capistrano, CA.

San Juan = salmon to an idiot

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Movie theater for me. Talking about women wanting it, My wife wants it more then me. After we get done doing it, she wants to do it again and all the guys know that shit dont happen unless you have a super dick.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I agree they are some sluts I can't believe they would do that in front of a croud watching them like its a sporting event but apparently they started it in hopes of it becoming a tradition calling it diamond dogging day...supposedly wore shirts to school and shit that said diamond dogging day class of 03' bla bla bla....if my g/f would ever agree to something like that i'd break up with her in a heartbeat

Blog Entries
    I agree they are some sluts I can't believe they would do that in front of a croud watching them like its a sporting event but apparently they started it in hopes of it becoming a tradition calling it diamond dogging day...supposedly wore shirts to school and shit that said diamond dogging day class of 03' bla bla bla....if my g/f would ever agree to something like that i'd break up with her in a heartbeat
    Good man! I personally just found out about what my whore of an ex-girlfriend did will at mardi gras. So, if any of you all see the GGW of this year, she'll be on it topless and making out with another girl.-What a whore. (well, at least i cheated on her too that weekend!)

haha, i didnt mind it when my ex gf would make out with other chicks in front of me.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    not during a game with parents and shit, huh? i assume the baseball team went there at night or something to that effect???

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    "That would be the butt Bob" Famous quote from the Newlywed game when Bob ((( asked where was the weirdest place you've had Sex!!!!!
    What a classic!

For Me....

At a bar I was sitting on a stool she had a minnie skirt with no panties... funny was that my buddies were like hey man do you want a..... what are you doing???? I was like shut up I'm concentrating !!!!!!!!

LAX! 2 places 1) The changing room in the ladies bathroom and in the terminal!

I drove from Santa Monica to Ventura (CA!) with this girl sitting on me and riding the )(*&#(*& out of me. I worked the gas, she worked the stearing wheel and my .....

Several times at the beach mid day!
    While surfing, she was on my long board (no pun intended ) and I was on my short board (see no pun) we slipped off floated and F*kng!

At a pool party in the pool with about 100 people!
    In a Juccuzi (spelling) while it's snowing with about 6 couples in the jacuzzi.

At a resteraunt, in the bathroom. Then the hood of her car!
    Outside the back entrance of a bar, standing she's bent..you get the picture!

At a firehouse on her desk/floor/fireengine (guys were on a call) she was working more than the office.

There's more let me think I'll get back!....

At the car wash...we roll out and the guys squeeging were like oh shit! they gave me a minute to finish I gave them a nice tip and every time I went back they would applaude.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    of course the whole beach thing. it was at hilton head in july (which means it was packed!)

for any of youse who are at/went to LSU, here is some food for thought:

in the bathroom of the cow palace and upstairs in a classroom of the physics building!

A movie theatre and behind a movie theatre. ....

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hummmm... I've done it in some strange places... cars, pools, theaters, restrooms, offices, the woods, boats, etc... but one of the most exciting was when I was in high school. I boinked my girl on the couch under a banket while her MOM and Brother were in the room watching a movie with us! we were in the "spoon" position and were playing around under the covers. She got all wet, and being 17 years old I had a boner that would cut steel, So before my girl realized what was happening I unzipped my pants, pulled her shorts to the side and slipped it in. She gasped but covered it up with a cough. It was intense because we had to go soooo slow,,,, we went for like 20 minutes,, I just wanted to throw the blanket off and pound her into the cushions!! when I came I almost blacked out because I had to hold my breath to keep from howling like a wolf at the full moon!
    ahhh memories....
    ~R
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-12-2003 at 12:14 PM.

peam is offline Suspended
    ....if my g/f would ever agree to something like that i'd break up with her in a heartbeat
    but you don't have to worry about that because she already dumped you sorry but I couldn't resist

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Damm there are alot of them, some of my favorites are after the bar one night some chick told me it was always her fanasty to be nailed at center ice on our team logo, so we snuck in and layed a towel down and i went to town. Another time took a girl into our team lockeroom and did her in the center on our logo (different team). Had no place to go one night staying at a hotel, cause everyone was in the room, so i nailed a girl in the hotel lobby bathroom, threw her up on the sink, funny thing was her back was hitting the wall and on the other side of the wall was the front desk clerk. My strangest one our team was having a party at a lake, and i met this chick through my buddy, hes like bro i heard she crazy i would love to nail her. Anyways long story short my buddys like we should take the chicks out on wave runners to the middle of the lake and bang them side by side. Then he throws out then we should swap chicks. Im like bro thats your girlfriend. I didnt care cause the girl i just met the girl i was just going to bang. Hes like i dont give a fuck. Hes like comeon i need this. I Still feel akward about the whole thing since my buddy is still dating his girl.

5minsforfighting....... i was in a situation once too where an opportunity to swap chicks came along. The thing is that they were both waaay too smashed to even begin to really comprehend what they were agreeing to, which made the whole thing seem to be on the borderline of rape... i just didn't want to play that game.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i know what you mean bro. This whole idea was planned out by my buddy too which was crazy, since he wanted me to get on his girl. Its been over a year now and still i feel really awakward when they are both around.

shorty2big is offline Member
    On the top story of a bar, we got caught

billrg is offline Junior Member
    Mobile gas in the bathroom
    and at work in my office

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    target dressing room

tanning room at the gym. I'll never tan in there again

And when i was 15 i worked at taco bell i banged another girl that worked there in the walk in fridge.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of weird shit comes to mind but here are 2

1) on the Jet Stream ride at Magic Mountain (its kinda like a Log Ride for those who have never been there )

2) on the I-5 freeway for about 30 miles before I got off (the freeway) Then same night I got a thumbs up from an older guy as I got a BJ on the side streets.

3) In a Burger King bathroom. Yes I was drunk and I was singing thats song the whole time. (It was a long time ago and that song was still gettin radio play). I actually did it just so I could say it.

Edit: I just realized what an old fart #3 makes me
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2003 at 08:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information