broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Urgent Passport Question!!!

Okay guys, have a bit of a situation. Going on vacation with my girl, and am leaving Thursday...well she didn't get her passport yet. We are suppost to be at the passport office tomorrow morning for 48 hour service, but they said they want either the ticket or travel itinerary. Well, I don't buy the tickets until tuesday afternoon. WHAT DO I DO? Will just the travel info do it? Gimme some help guys. She just told me about this shit tonight, before bed!!!

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    where are you traveling to? when i went to bahamas all i showed was my birth cert. and drivers license and they gave me no crap... supposedly you can do that for puerto rico and mexico as well. good luck

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    A passport is a valid piece of ID. I don't understand why you'd have to be travelling anywhere in order to qualify for it. Explain the situation to your travel agent - they should be able to give you an itinerary if they want your business. Rub the itinerary on your nuts before you give it to the passport office.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys, but i said fuck it, and just bought the tickets. 285 bucks more than what i was spending tuesday, but it's not worth the possibility of her not being able to get the passport. Oh well, but thanks for the advice

Thread Information