wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Going to GNC Today

Im going to GNC today they are having a sale right now 40% off of myoplex with gold card and I was wonding what I can but to help aid in the digestion of protien but cause I know the body can use so much and Im not really sure what the name of the stuff is Thanks For The Help

wrstlr69sdnl

know one knows huh? where is everyone come on get out of te steroid forum

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ginger Root-- and If your smart i would not even bother jumping in your car and wasting a trip to GNC--FOOK that place and there shitty sales!!! even on there best sale day you can go on the web and find it cheaper, also have the product sent right to your door. So once again on my Anti-GNC campain slogan-- FOOK GNC AND THEIR GOLD CARD SAVINGS!!
    I'll stick with my online company'sd anyday of the week, year , mellenium for my supp's.
    Last edited by abstrack; 05-03-2003 at 07:58 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

It doesnt bother me I dont really like ordering online because sometimes it takes a month to get my shit or I end up getting a email notice saying they cant mail it due to problems and I have to order again so FOOK you and your online companys execept allsportsnutrition lol

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i used to work for those crooked mutherfuckers!!! trust me, do not buy shit from them...if you only knew half of what i knew you would hate GNC eternally!!!! buy from allsportsnutrition.com and support something positive---AR!! Not some greedy corporate assholes who don't give 2 shits about you...like abstrakt said, the net is ALWAYS cheaper than GNC's best sale (which is almost always expired or soon to be expired products...they ain't hookin' nobody up)...
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-04-2003 at 02:20 AM.

Steele is offline Member
    i used to work for those motherf@#$kers too!!!! if you can, go elsewhere. that company blows.

Originally posted by Steele
    i used to work for those motherf@#$kers too!!!! if you can, go elsewhere. that company blows.
    haha, did you make your gold card quota this week? LMFAO@GNC

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    wrstlr69sdnl, bro just order from All Sports. Let me know when you place your order and I will take care of you. It won't take a month. Just let me know your order is coming my way bro.

will do what. Muscle Creatine Plus 250ml is it a liquid and how well does it work?

YEaH?? Fook GNC Again and I'll BUMP it to give it one more FOOK OFF for the corporate azz crackers who run the shizole.

Go ahead and waste your cash at that shit hole.

I'll support my board and save money:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

whoops !! I am looking at my previous post and I did not mean to say fook you, I was meaning to say fook gnc. -- I will edit it bro-
    abstrack@protonmail.com

its cool bro

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    will do what.
    That confused me. Was that to me or someone else?

Muscle Creatine Plus 250ml is it a liquid and how well does it work?
    Actually it is a liquid. I have not taken it, but there are a lot of people that swear by it. We have a lot of guys that regularly buy that product, so it must work pretty well for them. I'm surprised at the positive results I am hearing from people because the research I have done indicates that creatine is only stable for 6 hours in liquid form. The why the Muscle Marketing creatine showed that there was no creatine in it when it was lab tested. Dimaxx must have come up with a way to make it somewhat stable, but I don't know the procedure. It's only $34.95 through us. I'm not a salesman bro, so if you go to GNC, it's the same product no matter what. As long as you get results, that's what truly counts. But if decide to go through us, it usually takes 5 days shipping time to get to CA.

I have gotten a lot of notes from a lot of good guys here on AR the last week. I smile every time I see it. I would rather see an order from someone on the message board than anyone else. We love to see the message board full of people and we like to take care of the guys that visit here. I was just letting you know that you can have a little faith in going through all sports because I was personally going to make sure you had a good experience with an online company. You have been helping me out with updating the website, and that is something I really appreciate. I just wanted to have a chance to return the favor and give you the best experience you ever had when purchasing your supplements. I know it's not much, but if you tell me what I can do for you, I will try my best to make it happen.

bump for allsports...and in the words of abstrack, "fook gnc"....

BIG-G is offline Banned
    everytime someone even mentions those initials, i say exactly what abstract said!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ordered from allsportsnutrition.com last Friday and got my stuff today! Great deals too got 10lbs of protein for 37 bucks. You can't get those prices at GNC!

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    GNC BLOWS-

LOL...fuck GNC....lets keep this thread bumped in the name of knowledge.....

Matt Foley is offline Member
    hey bro i just read on another site about a warning re: MYOPLEX and having possible bacteria problems or something along those lines.its causing people severe headaches,nausea,vomiting ect...there is a possible recall on a certain batch number.i wouldnt touch that if they paid me.ill try and dig up the link if i can.

MF

Originally posted by Matt Foley
    hey bro i just read on another site about a warning re: MYOPLEX and having possible bacteria problems or something along those lines.its causing people severe headaches,nausea,vomiting ect...there is a possible recall on a certain batch number.i wouldnt touch that if they paid me.ill try and dig up the link if i can.

MF
    what???? i have a big ass box of myoplex here at my house!! please find that info. matt and post it

Matt Foley is offline Member
    just found this on another site with no link and no evidence,

"Hey guys and gals just wanted to give you the heads up on this. A bunch of myoplex products have been recalled do to an oil in the ingredients. It was causing illness, mainly severe headaches. I found this out when after weeks and weeks my distibutor was still out of it. He explained what happened and that they have yet to recieve a new shipment. I wish I had more info to give but next time you purchase you may want to check with your supplier that their products have been recalled and replaced."

im really not sure what this means bro.i hate the stuff myself and it always gave me headaches,lol.

I get those same head aches when I pass a GNC. I feel like sending a scud missle into the front doors to rid myself of it:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Damm , I just dont understand why people would even want to pay the extra money to buy there You can get all the same supplements or even better for cheaper amounts of dollars including being shipped to your house. I wish I had a list of all the GNC gold card members, I would be selling all kinds of retarted shit to them
    abstrack@protonmail.com

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Originally posted by EXCESS
    GNC
    All Sports Nutrition
    right on excess...you are lucky your canadian since there are no GNC's in canada

I personally haven't heard anything about the myoplex recall. I almost always hear about product recalls before the general public does. I will let you know if I hear anything about this though.

Thread Information