KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Genuine Psychology Test

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did notknow. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later the girl killed her own
    sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down.
    Don't cheat and be as honest as possible.

Answer:
    She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you.
    If your friends get it right, may I suggest that you keep your distance. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my e-mail list......unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on

peam is offline Suspended
    That's the first test I'm happy I failed.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i guessed correctly...

many serial killers are brilliant individuals plagued by fanaticism and eccentricism, so i really don't think answering correctly has to do with anything other than deduction and logic skills. i doubt i was using some twisted nether region of the brain that those killers possess.

i wonder who else gets this correct...
    Last edited by daem; 05-13-2003 at 10:39 AM.

peam is offline Suspended
    yeah right daem... you're just trying to cover up your psycho killer ways...

lol peam, you got me!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    actually daem,

when i read up on this...because yes it did amuse and intrigue me. I found it to be one of the cases where "it's right, until science and time prove it wrong".

Sorta like most theroies, they are right in there own time, but after more "common sense" and science along with technology advance they are shown to be flawed.

The story was made up, the it's true a shrink did use it, and think it accurate. This was due to limited knowledge and information. However given today's mass media exposure to violence, couldnt we all be a little serial killer waiting to happen...

Just food for thought!

Afterall the brain is a muscle and needs to be worked out along with everything else

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dammit, I didn't mean to cheat or anything, but my resolution on my monitor is set quite high, so I could see the answer on the main page without scrolling down

But, i'm not killer that's for sure.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    lol, i guess i got psychopathic tendencies cuz that's the first reason that occured to me...

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    I found it to be one of the cases where "it's right, until science and time prove it wrong".

However given today's mass media exposure to violence, couldnt we all be a little serial killer waiting to happen...
    i agree with u kfit, generally we never know until it is too late. certainly friends of people who go out and murder individuals would stop them or prevent it from happening if they knew.

we all have our own little fantasy park where dirty, nasty, and inhumane thoughts run uncontrolled at times, however some are in that place more than others.

i also agree that certain people are ticking time bombs and able to be set over the edge. in my opinion, paranoia and delusional psychosis are developed as it is impossible to determine whether a person had that condition from birth. events that shape our lives and minds all contribute to the equation that adds up to who we will be 10 or 15 years down the road.

i have certainly gone off on a tangent here, so i'll stop

Thread Information