Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By evander87
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: More bad press

evander87 is offline Senior Member

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to badger my kid to get off the stuff. increased his otherwise already high BP

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    F***** A i just bought the same stuff, looks like im gonna have to take a loss and switch to somethin else, im not riskin that s***. But boy lemme tell ya it does work good! O well in the trash it goes tonight

RipOwens is offline Member
    Might serve as a good warning I know a lot of people that assume if its sold at places like gnc it can't be too harmful...

red_hulk is offline Member
    People don't realize that supps or even energy drinks aren't regulated by the FDA. They can really fuk you up

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    There is no real evidence that DMAA is not safe to use under the supplement labels doses.

Just because somebody died who used such and such product, it does not prove a causation. MSNBC is ignoring that and is attempting to defame USP Labs. I hope they sue the shit out of MSNBC along with Janet Klein, Lauren Specter and Adrian Taylor. Those three are terrible reporters and should be called out for their BS.
    evander87, DanB and Sgt. Hartman like this.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    How many people die from DMAA verses how many people die from obesity eating Taco Bell? No warning labels on their tacos saying "may cause a fatass and heart problems"
    Sgt. Hartman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    How many people die from DMAA verses how many people die from obesity eating Taco Bell? No warning labels on their tacos saying "may cause a fatass and heart problems"
    Mayor Bloomberg is trying to change that in NYC.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I love Jack3d and I still use it. And it's counterpart OxyElitePro on a daily basis. As with anything, too much is bad. As Lon as you're a level headed person you know what's safe for your own body

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    I love Jack3d and I still use it. And it's counterpart OxyElitePro on a daily basis. As with anything, too much is bad. As Lon as you're a level headed person you know what's safe for your own body
    Exactly, TO MUCH is a bad thing. The press likes to run w shit as soon as possible. But they have no idea how much the people were taking. I've heard people taking double-triple the recommended dosage plus drink coffee and other stimulants. What the **** do u think is going to happen when u add a multiple stimulants far exceeding recommended dosages.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Stimulants are for slackers. People without a inner drive.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Or people with full time jobs and/or kids

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    That's the most absurd thing I've heard from u today!
    I use stimulants to help my workouts. I'll work fvckin circles around ur little scrawny ass! In the gym, at work, in life.

You need to think before u let ur fingers touch the key pad! Some of the shit u say is completely pointless and more so, idiotic....

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    That's the most absurd thing I've heard from u today!
    I use stimulants to help my workouts. I'll work fvckin circles around ur little scrawny ass! In the gym, at work, in life.

You need to think before u let ur fingers touch the key pad! Some of the shit u say is completely pointless and more so, idiotic....

Im allowed to have my opinion and post it.
    Youl work cycels around me?? Do you work 90 hours a week in the blazing pilbara sun?

Im allowed to have my opinion and post it.
    Youl work cycels around me?? Do you work 90 hours a week in the blazing pilbara sun?
    No, I work 100+ in west Texas deserts

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Or people with full time jobs and/or kids
    I have a job. what stimulates me is the inner drive to be big.

Pilbara>texas. Marble bar is the hottest place on earth. 180 days in a row over 40 degrees.

Pilbara>texas. Marble bar is the hottest place on earth. 180 days in a row over 40 degrees.
    Death Valley is probably the hottest place on earth, probably followed by somewhere in the Mid East. It gets to be over 100F on a daily basis here. It's already reached 93 in mid April. Don't gimme that bs.

Death Valley is probably the hottest place on earth, probably followed by somewhere in the Mid East. It gets to be over 100F on a daily basis here. It's already reached 93 in mid April. Don't gimme that bs.

I actually think Mojave heat is pretty bearable. To me 115 degree dry heat in the desert is easier to take than 90 degree heat with humidity in like the deep south. With dry heat, you can just drink lots of water and be okay within reason. With humidity, it reduces your body's ability of being able to cool itself via sweat/evaporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

I actually think Mojave heat is pretty bearable. To me 115 degree dry heat in the desert is easier to take than 90 degree heat with humidity in like the deep south. With dry heat, you can just drink lots of water and be okay within reason. With humidity, it reduces your body's ability of being able to cool itself via sweat/evaporation.
    Agreed...I work in wear Texas but live in south Texas. It still gets hot in South Texas. It'll b 100f and 100% humidity...as soon as u walk outside ur drenched in sweat. Sucks lol

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    The warning on Jack3d states to be sure to drink plenty of water after taking USP Jack3d because stimulants can dehydrate you. Also, creatine needs water to transport ATP to your muscles. Internet is full of reports of soldiers that have collapsed during training and they blame jack3d. Everyone knows that cardio depletes the body of water. Everyone knows that when taking creatine you have to increase your water intake. Plus as the warning on jack3d states water intake must be increased while taking it. The soldiers that died suffered from symptoms that would be related to severe dehydration. The product could have caused the deaths but it was the soldiers that did not increase their water intake that should be held responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspawn View Post
    The warning on Jack3d states to be sure to drink plenty of water after taking USP Jack3d because stimulants can dehydrate you. Also, creatine needs water to transport ATP to your muscles. Internet is full of reports of soldiers that have collapsed during training and they blame jack3d. Everyone knows that cardio depletes the body of water. Everyone knows that when taking creatine you have to increase your water intake. Plus as the warning on jack3d states water intake must be increased while taking it. The soldiers that died suffered from symptoms that would be related to severe dehydration. The product could have caused the deaths but it was the soldiers that did not increase their water intake that should be held responsible.
    The whole thing is there are a lot of possible causes for these soldiers deaths. Anecdotal evidence is really a piss-poor way of determining the safety of a specific product. But at the same time, it leaves more of an impression on the readers/viewers when these things are published.

If the scientific community were to conduct a double blind study on the effects of DMAA and then publish it on the news or print it on some news site, it'd bore the general public so much, they'd either close their browser or they'd change the channel on their TV. However; you come up with a specific person and say they DIED AFTER TAKING THIS DMAA PRODUCT and all of a sudden, they're not just alarmed, they're outraged that such product is available to consumers. Few if any will even wonder if the DMAA caused the death or if it were a coincidence. They'll assume it is.

That kind of sensationalism is the stuff the media loves and because of that, they'll continue to give products like these bad press.
    evander87 and DanB like this.

humbleman is offline Junior Member
    I been taking Jack3d for about 8 weeks now..yesterday was the first time I felt sick but this could be anything..I never take more than 2 scoops and I never do cardio on this shit.

humbleman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219

Killed em

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Mayor Bloomberg is trying to change that in NYC.
    Honestly I am not against anything he does for the city. There have been times I was hungry and stopped into a Nathans really fast to just grab something really quick and I am like no ****ing way I will find something healthy. 1000 cal for a burger lol

DanB is offline Banned
    no more dmaa in jack over here, nothing to do with gym users etc, its commonly used to cut and even be large part of a rec drug, there was 3-4mg in jack3d, i took doses several times larger then that and noticed no ill effects, as stimulants go its one of the better ones i.m.o

Thread Information