Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by monstercojones
    theres also the fact that goading people into fighting for no good reason can be considered whitetrash as well. not flaming. but if theres no reason to, why start a confrontation?
    I Agee 100%

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i am 16 so i get free reign in highschool except they instated a new rule if you dont get a refferal than you dont have to take the finals. I am naturally a hothead and get lit from 0-60 in .5 millaseconds

I had to stepp down from a no good weed smoking wannabe skater faggot a week ago. I was in fight mode and almost didnt back down seeing the whole swirling vision and super adrenaline rush i couldnt think. This is always a good defense in court just have to take anger management. and small fine.

The thing is i am in highschool and its all about respect you let someone make you their bitch than everyone walks on you. If someone flips me off i give em something they wont forget at least for 3 days. It makes people respect. Now i dont get shit except for the occasional

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme

I truly love you man!
    Awww... I love you too.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah there's a way to look at it...."I'll give 'em somethingto think about for 3 days" and they respect me. There's a big ass difference between fear and respect, and that's something alot of people need to learn. Try that when you get older and out of high school, you'll either be behind bars or dead. This whole thread is getting ridiculous and I'm just gonna refer beack to my earlier post.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Yeah there's a way to look at it...."I'll give 'em somethingto think about for 3 days" and they respect me. There's a big ass difference between fear and respect, and that's something alot of people need to learn. Try that when you get older and out of high school, you'll either be behind bars or dead. This whole thread is getting ridiculous and I'm just gonna refer beack to my earlier post.

I am with ya on this brotha!!

Lata~
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Their are 4 reasons to fight someone and only four

1. Hitting or abusing a female in any way
    2. Hitting or abusing a child in any way
    3. Fucking with my family
    4. sefl defense

All else is high school bullshit from people who have something to proove

Also, all this gang bangers and teens that shoot each other in school or on the streets, are just scared os some ass beating. Which leads to pussies. Fists is all you need, sometimes you kick some ass, sometimes you get your ass kicked, but you stay alive or dont end up behind bars.

I was picked on all the time in middleschool so I know what it is like to be the little nerdy kid with glasses and braces that sucks at sports and everyone laughs at. I say why the hell does it have to be a family member why not the poor kid who has no self defense for himself. It is worth it. To know that some kid isnt crying himself to sleep because someone grew some balls and stood up for him. reverting back to my post if it is one of my friends flips me off I know they are joking. And also I belive just my own belief not flaming that fear and respect go hand in hand. You Fear therefore you Respect. Why does one respect their dad, the have fear and know their place. Grant it they also have love but it is good for them to have fear. I fear god which also gives me respect for him because once again I know my place. Im not saying I go around looking for fights. I only do use force when I am disrespected or someone else picked on for their smaller stature or intelligence. I would say 9/10 scuffles I have been in were people larger than me sometimes you can't back down and you lose control. When one is older and they see a person acting like a highschool kid chiding on someone to fight they are as immature as me and you should walk away knowing that you did grow past that stage. And relating to BIGTEXAN you are absolutely right not to fight unless someone else is threatened and not yourself. Although, I say as long as I am in highschool and people are so immature to look upon others in a way that is judgemental and they are smart asses and question authority then they need the fear of god in them. They need an examination of the back of their skull conducted by DR. Fist. No Questions.

These are my right winged views and in no way wish to force them upon you. Thankyou for your time.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by lloyd_cannon
    I was picked on all the time in middleschool so I know what it is like to be the little nerdy kid with glasses and braces that sucks at sports and everyone laughs at. I say why the hell does it have to be a family member why not the poor kid who has no self defense for himself. It is worth it. To know that some kid isnt crying himself to sleep because someone grew some balls and stood up for him. reverting back to my post if it is one of my friends flips me off I know they are joking. And also I belive just my own belief not flaming that fear and respect go hand in hand. You Fear therefore you Respect. Why does one respect their dad, the have fear and know their place. Grant it they also have love but it is good for them to have fear. I fear god which also gives me respect for him because once again I know my place. Im not saying I go around looking for fights. I only do use force when I am disrespected or someone else picked on for their smaller stature or intelligence. I would say 9/10 scuffles I have been in were people larger than me sometimes you can't back down and you lose control. When one is older and they see a person acting like a highschool kid chiding on someone to fight they are as immature as me and you should walk away knowing that you did grow past that stage. And relating to BIGTEXAN you are absolutely right not to fight unless someone else is threatened and not yourself. Although, I say as long as I am in highschool and people are so immature to look upon others in a way that is judgemental and they are smart asses and question authority then they need the fear of god in them. They need an examination of the back of their skull conducted by DR. Fist. No Questions.

These are my right winged views and in no way wish to force them upon you. Thankyou for your time.
    1> I respect my Father because of the Man he is today!! and for the Man that he has help me become!! Not out of fear!!! I dont fear my God, I respect my God for who he/she is not for his devine powers

2> The same shit goes for my mother!! I dont fear her!! I respect her for the person she is and what she represents to me. Growing up my mother or father didnt have to install fear into to me. To be a man or to be a person who gains respect from other was not earned by fear itself!! Respect was something earned by being yourself. Rather it be a "nerd" a "Fat kid" and "jock" or what ever !

3> So the smart asses who are in H.S. who talk shit or what ever? needs the fear of God in them?? So you are now playing God??? with Dr. Fist??

4> Yes; these are your views and you have alot of growing up to do. You not instilling them onto anyone of us!! As you can see for the most part the guys who are older and more mature have learned there lesson or moved on past that point in life. They came to relize along time ago that small confrontations or shit talkers or smart asses are simply not worth our time of day. I'd rather walk away laughing my ass off cause some little bitch was talking shit or trying to put the fear of god in me. It would take more than words and confrontations to provoke me!! not because i am some pussy but for the fact I need not to prove anything to myself or the other person. Some day grasshopper these words will all the sudden make sense
    abstrack@protonmail.com

As far as I am concerned...

"Fighting like an adult" comes down to what the fight is worth to you and what are you willing to part with in exchange for a few minutes gratification.

Are you willing to go to jail? To lose your family, friends, job? Criminal record maybe?

When you are young and carefree and the worse the justice system can throw at you is a slap on the wrist, you can really get away with murder...

But as you get older, you establish yourself in the community, have kids, get more secure in your job... then cracking some punks head open (who quite deserves it) just has too many risks attached to it.

Think about it, some jackass pisses you off, then throws a punch at you, you cream him big time. You were 100% in your right, you were defending yourself, heck you got 10 witnesses who will swear the jackass was in the wrong... but the jackass's daddy is the chief of police, or the mayor, or a judge or high price lawyer, or even worse a local mafia don. You are fucked. No matter how right you were, you are fucked. You will be persecuted like the village humpback.

Naaah not worth it to me. Even the cops say it here... "Not worth shooting or hurting a suspect, too much paperwork!"

Worse case scenario I'll pin down an attacker and wait for the cops to show up. Of course if an attacker is armed, then he'd better know how and be ready to use his weapon, 'cause I won't hesitate to use mine.

Red

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    lloyd_cannon- I respect your views (not because I fear you) , but because they are yours. Let me tell you something that happened to a 16 year old kid. He thought the way you did, that he had to fight to prove himself and to stand up to the bullies and protect his friends. Well one late Thursday evening in the middle of November, he was in town goofing off, waiting for friends to get of work. Well a group of kids approached mouthing off calling him a little bitch and all. One of the kids stepped forward and started taunting him, so feeling like he had to "step up like a man" this kid tackles the taunter and starts beating him with his fists. About 4 minutes later two of the other kids drag him off and they all realize the kid on the ground isn't moving. He had been beaten into acoma and 911 had to be called. I sat next to that kid for 2 days crying and praying he didn't die. After that I spent not quite a full year in juvie for what I did to him. Luckily he didn't die, but he know walks with a severe limp from the damage I did. He did testify that he started it and provoked the attack but I still carry the guilt of what I did that day. Do I have people respect, fortunately I do. Not because I beat some kid half to death, but because i changed from that day on and became a better man. Please learn from what I'm telling you and don't go through what I had to.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Their are 4 reasons to fight someone and only four

1. Hitting or abusing a female in any way
    2. Hitting or abusing a child in any way
    3. Fucking with my family
    4. self defense

All else is high school bullshit from people who have something to proove
    Some good points here. It takes alot to warrant the use of violence. So when you use...be just..be right and severe.

Here is another story. There was this kid, a really good kid, I loved him to death, but living in Israel isnt an easy thing for a teenager you either with the "cool" kid or "lohi". You need to have a strong back up there to talk shit or kick someones ass. That guy was a strong mothafucka, he didnt look big, but he knew judo and tae kwan do since he was a little boy, he even worked in the circus as an acrobat...One day he and some other friends met someone they knew at night, he asked for a ciggarete, but one of the guy said he doesnt have one, although it was abvious he did since the pack of ciggaretes was right next him, so my friend the acrobat started talking shit, the other guy didnt do anything. Few weeks later my friend and two other bumped into the ciggarete guy and his 6 friends. The 7 people left, and came back 5 minuts later with knifes and chains, attacked the three of them and stabbed the acrobat in the back and throat. He died. Good friend, I miss him alot. On June 3rd its going to be 4 years since he died, he wouldve been 19 now.

Good story BIGTEXAN I really dont know what to say. I will take your word for it and have faith for you telling the truth. It makes me think more but like I said before when the animal instinct sets in I have almost no thinking ability. I wish this wasnt so but it is and shit happens. By the way I got punked again this little 5'5" 190lb umpa lumpa start talking shit to me and i almost lost it. I do really hate the kid becuase he bullies everyone. But then I look like the bullie when mr. little man's disease himself wants to start something. I asked him what exactly he would do then my science teacher jumped in the middle of what was really nothing and started on my case just because I am taller. I left to cool off. I think I will just save it for football in 3 months to sit him down on the field. Then again he wont even get through hell week.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    theres also the fact that goading people into fighting for no good reason can be considered whitetrash as well. not flaming. but if theres no reason to, why start a confrontation?
    First, I will disagree with you simply because of your use of the word 'fact' in your post. There is no 'fact' in your post, there is ONLY an opinion. I'm not saying it's a bad one, but it is only your opinion. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my post but what I mean is that I have no problem telling someone who is being verbally abusive towards me to fuck off. If they take offense to that, I say fuck em. The way people behave towards you is most often a reflection of how you behave towards them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information