ripsid is offline Senior Member

How did you tell her...

This is something that I'm in the process of putting my game plan together. I have made statements before about this I would say "babe, you don't mind jabbin me in the ass" and she would answer ok. But YOU KNOW WOMEN! Ex. She said go ahead get the Harley, and I did and then a week later she stopped talking to me for a few days. They're like Neurology! I almost have all my stuff together, my Supplements and " Supplements!!!! But now, I need to let her know what I want to do. She knows I want to be 225, she knows how much I love working out, I think she knows I'd love to be able to compete eventually...and I think she's cool with me doing those things.
    BUT, the fear that I may be doing DRUGS! or something illegal or worse she thinks of only the bad propaganda about gear!!!! I try to explain to her when she's say wow that Vin Diesel is built, I say how do you think he go so built?

So How did you say "Honey, could do me a favor and shove this needle in my ass?"

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well first she needs to know that your taking steroids and that you know your shit, let her know you wont turn into a monster with bitch tits etc. and that you want her to help you inject...but to be honest i think you could do the injections yourself.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    be straight up and honest. its the only way, anything besides honesty leaves the door open for you to be the bad guy. also, tell her if she is interested you can teach her the facts about gear instead of the hype. i would never be able to get my girl to inject me though, she would pass out for sure.
    btw, i dig your avatar ripsid, i got to see mike ness a few years back when he was touring solo. great fuckin show

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Exactly, just like the guyz said, be honest and open. Explain it to her in as much detail as possible. Make sure she knows how much you know, make sure to tell her that bodybuilding and steroids will never come before her, and that she is everything to you, etc...bla bla bla and that the steroids are just a small personal thing which you need to take. If possible, get her on this board to do some research and learn a bit.

Also, does she do any sports? Does she like working out? It always helps if they understand the whole working out thing too.

Good luck, keep us posted.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I personally think it could lead to unnecessary complications in your relationship. Just do the inj yourself. If she finds out, that is another story.
    Good luck ripsid! Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

We're getting married on July 4th, Independence day get it !!!! She's into kickboxing and working out and like she asked about the clen I was taking and I explained it to her. She keeps saying she wants to loose weight (butt to be exact) and I told her that WE could do it with some "supplements (T3)" from a guy I know and she kind of just blew it off.
    As far as her doin the poking, NO, hell no! I say it so she'll know that she can help. and more of an ice breaker I guess. Not to mention, my quads will be the site.
    I don't want to hide it from her that's for sure, and if I blow up doing my cycle I don't think she's a stupid woman she'll know something's up.
    Thanks guys!

sin - I saw social D awhile back and the F'n ROCKED! I missed the Mike Ness tour, and I missed when Soc D played for Tony Hawks skate tour here in Philly. One of my Fav's all time!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    ripsid- I know you are anxious to start your cycle, but maybe this isnt the right time to do it. If you are getting married in like 6 weeks, It sounds like there are going to be many distrations from training/dieting/etc. I say talk to your fiancee about it, and possibly do it in August. Just something to think about.

Vette,
    That's pretty much what I think I'm going to do..I wanted to start June 1 but I dont' want to come off my diet and ruin my cycle! Plus I've been throwing around a couple other things I might add in. Not to mention, the there's a good chance I would miss gym time during the week and weekend of the wedding and I just can't have that happen.
    As they say you only have 1 first cycle and I want to make sure that it's dead on!
    SID
    Last edited by ripsid; 05-17-2003 at 01:18 PM.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad your taking all that into consideration. I mean it's good to hear that you know if you can't give 100% then you should reconsider.

As for your girl shooting you, it doesn't really matter, just do it yourself.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    ripsid- Just be honest and toss it all on the table. Bring her here and show her all the info that's "TRUE" out there about AAS. If all this fails, tell her it's a new line of creatine from germany. (just kidding) Good luck bro!

Thread Information