wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Something To Wake Up

My uncle was talking to me and he was saying that he is always tired in the morning and he was wondering if there is anything to take in the morning to get a quick boost to help him get up I personally dont know anything about what to take in the morning to wake up so thought I would ask the bros'

Thanks

Wrstlr69sdnl

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Ephedrine? Wouldn't that help give a slight boost? Although, you'd get used to it after about a week or two.

yeah thats what I thought my body got use to it quick so i dont know
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 05-17-2003 at 01:43 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone else heard that eating an apple in the mourning is almost as good as a cup of coffee??? I think i remember an old food and nutrition professor of mine saying this.

mammoth is offline Member
    Ice water!! Thats the first thing I do when I get up in the morning. Once that wakes me up I pop a few CHARGE pills and thats it!

what is in the charge pills

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are some other things that should probably be looked into. Does your uncle snore or have sleep apneia? It could be he is not sleeping well although he is not aware of it. Does he eat well and exercise? He may have the lethargy typical with those who don't do either. Before advising him to take a stimulant I would look into these areas. Sleep disorders of varying degrees are very common and people rarely know they have them.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i dont know about ya'll but after a heavy night of drinking or just a lazy night a few b12 's and you'll up and about

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree with rickson, have him analyze whats behind his problem first. try working that out somehow, then decide if he needs stimulants or whatever in the morning.

Originally posted by Rickson
    There are some other things that should probably be looked into. Does your uncle snore or have sleep apneia? It could be he is not sleeping well although he is not aware of it. Does he eat well and exercise? He may have the lethargy typical with those who don't do either. Before advising him to take a stimulant I would look into these areas. Sleep disorders of varying degrees are very common and people rarely know they have them.

Hey Rickson yes he did have sleep apneia he use to hold his breath in his sleep guess that runs in my family my other uncle and my dad do that but he ended up getting a oxegen mask and said he feels better with that but that was 2 years ago. He use to work at a computer job all day and now he does construction I think he has been doing it for at least 3 months think his body is not use to it or is that enough time. Thanks For The Input

wrstlr69sdnl

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    what is in the charge pills
    Not sure at the moment! Look up Lee Labrada's CHARGE pills on the web.

Thread Information