TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Fantasy Fest in FL

Hey...... have any of you gone to this? Me and a buddy are thinking about going this year (week before Halloween) and I was just wondering if it would be worth it.

We were in New Orleans this year for Mardi Gras and had a blast. Is this the same deal?

Thanks for any input!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, its pretty wild! If u have a chance u should go.

OG

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been to the one in Key West and it was off the hook! But I thought it was in October?! help me out here OG?

Vabigboy is offline New Member
    Fantasy Fest in Key West is alot like Mardi Gras . Alot of drinking and wild sites in the streets. They did allow full nudity in the streets last year , and many ladies wore only lingerie... Things usually get going around 4:00 PM and the streets rock up till 3:00 AM..It is definetly a good time , but the crowds are HUGE so you have to put up with that .

If you do deciede to go , make your reservations early the whole island will sell out a couple months in advance. And take alot of beads..LOL

Thanks guys!

I heard it was nuts but I wanted to get make sure before I made the reservations.

It's starts October 17th and ends October 26th. I guess I will be making reservations.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im going this year its off the fuckin hizzy!!!!!!ass everywhere and yes they did allow full nudity

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    My best friend goes every year and it's insane. She never wears clothes.... Only body paint....and thats alot for her!!!
    I posted pics of her last year in a thread...do a search under Fantasy Fest and you should be able to find it. If not, I'll post them again.
    Babyweight

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    I've been to the one in Key West and it was off the hook! But I thought it was in October?! help me out here OG?
    Hey bro, yes its in October around Halloween.

OG

Originally posted by Babyweight
    My best friend goes every year and it's insane. She never wears clothes.... Only body paint....and thats alot for her!!!
    I posted pics of her last year in a thread...do a search under Fantasy Fest and you should be able to find it. If not, I'll post them again.
    Babyweight
    Those pictures were cool. If only all the women looked like that when getting the body painting done. When I was in New Orleans there were some women walking around painted that should have been wearing a coat or something to cover up.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I suppose that would not be a pretty sight....But....thats what the all the booze is for!!!! Things always seem to look better.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I remember those pics......damn.

Thread Information