Steele is offline Member

Question Doctor for blood work?

Hey brothas, bout to start my fourth cycle and have never had my blood checked for test levels, etc. Is there a clinic or something that will do that? Funds are low, etc. Honestly, I just don't feel like I have recovered from my last cycle. so, i would like some proof one way or the other. what would you guys do???

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey Steele,
    No one responded to this? Here's a bump for ya.
    I asked my old doc about it once and he said he saw no reason, then I asked my new one (I 'd moved) and he said he didn't either since I wasn't showing any symptoms. Heck, I just wanted to know! But I guess they don't want to bill the insurance co without a good reason.
    So good luck, bro, sorry there's not much more I can tell you. You could always go to a private clinic but they charge an arm and a leg.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Damn its weird over there in the US, here in Australia, you goto any doc say you want a blood test and they've got the needle in your arm about 2 secs after you finish the sentence.

I'd just say you want to have a comprehensive blood test just to make sure your in good health, my last blood test showed i was low in B12, even though i had no symptoms of anything. There is no reason why they shouldnt want to give you a blood test. If they refuse, just insist and say you'll goto the medical board or someshit like that and complain about them.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Life Extension Foundation offers blood testing http://www.lef.org/bloodtest/bloodtest2.html

Thread Information