tt333 is offline Senior Member

Any Staind Fans?

I got there new cd yesterday and it sucks, its too soft for me. I liked there first and second cd but this is just too soft core.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Another band bites the dust! That sucks! I liked staind alot too, and then they turn into N'sync, just like metallica and slew of others.

Alot of bands sale out after they make a couple of cds. Basically the whole cd sounds like "its been awhile" on there last cd. Its all mello, not hard core like there first cd. It reminds me of Matchbox Twenty.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the warning. Is there even any songs on the CD that are worth downloading? I used to love staind

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Wait, staind rocks!! and how the hell did you get their cd before its even released?

Lets say I got a "demo". I dont like it because its toned down. I like my music hard and there first and second was but this one is not.

I let you know my opinion on Tuesday ....so far, I like their newly released single.

Yea I like there new single too, theres two other songs that I like but I dont care too much for the rest of them.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Noy a huge Staind fan, My girl went to the an acoustic set the other day. Now Mike Ness , Ripsid is a fun time. Whens the new social D cd coming out!!!!!

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I downloaded that sucker before it hit the shelves... all I could say was wtf!? The new Deftones album isn't the greatest either, but it's better than that staind dogshit.

Gmill13, bro Soc D is just the shit! Love all there stuff and even most of Ness'. I know Soc D played with the Tony Hawk skate jam last year I missed it!!!! (Got that F'n Sucked) I really heard a release, but did hear they were putting one together, I know it's tough for MIke because of Dennis' death, but they're dedicating it to him I believe.
    Never enough Social bro!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    i just won the staind cd and i think the deftones cd like an hour ago.
    hope its not that bad ..but hey it was free

Originally posted by BLOOD
    Yeah I downloaded that sucker before it hit the shelves... all I could say was wtf!? The new Deftones album isn't the greatest either, but it's better than that staind dogshit.
    Is the new Deftones cd about as soft as there last one? I cant stand this shit, everybody comes out hardcore and then they start to become to soft. Ive been listening to Hatebreed lately and there not too bad.

Originally posted by tt333

Is the new Deftones cd about as soft as there last one? I cant stand this shit, everybody comes out hardcore and then they start to become to soft. Ive been listening to Hatebreed lately and there not too bad.
    thats what happened to Saliva, although I still like them...you should check out "Flaw"

The new Deftones cd is heavy alright, but I don't see it as anything spectacular. Hatebreed is some good shit, I saw them live last year late this month, the opening acts weren't all that spectacular but once hatebreed hit the stage it was awesome. Moshpit was sweet ass. With the exception of this dude who looked like he was raging on a cycle, fuckin people up bad, then the fucker punches two chicks in the back, then 8 dudes beat the fuck out of him and chase him around the venue kicking his ass. I also saw Slayer, Soul Fly & In Flames in September, the show was spectacular. As of late I've been listening to more relaxed shit suprisingly .

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    damn the staind cd sucks I heard it was good from other people guess ill download the songs I like instead of buying

Got the new deftones...too early to tell how good it is...i will get the new staind tomorrow

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The new Black Label Society CD is great.... came out 3 weeks ago.

tt333 - Hatebreed not too bad?!?! If you're into hardcore music Hatebreed is the shit. If you like them you might like Sworn Enemy, Mad Ball, Down the Sun. There's a lot of good stuff out there just have to listen through all the crap.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    hey big rush, first you quote maynard james keenan, very cool, then you say check out Flaw. I'll tell ya fellas, Flaw is one of the best fucking new hard rock bands out there. cant wait for them to come out with a new album. saw them 3 times last year and the last time was their own headlining tour, it was at at small club, i was on AS and had a hot chick with me getting into it also.

"we are the recipients of hate, MOTHER FUCKER" - chris vols "flaw"

Black Label Love my Scotch! anyways, Zakk had an instore at guitar center near me 2 weeks ago, I wanted to go have him Sign my JW Black, but my F*N job fucked me again until 10 that night! He was in store for like 1 or 2 hours only at 6. Love it!
    Hatebreed is good nice and relaxing suttly smooth music!
    Loud and Hard!
    SID

ripsid...... I've seen BLS at the last 3 Ozzfest at the Tweeter Center they put on a great show..... I'm disapointed BLS will not be doing Ozzfest this time around... At least Wylde will be playing with Ozzy. He's a madman on the guitar.

Oh yeah! Hatebreed is good "get your grove on" music j/k

Originally posted by buckeye44
    hey big rush, first you quote maynard james keenan, very cool, then you say check out Flaw. I'll tell ya fellas, Flaw is one of the best fucking new hard rock bands out there. cant wait for them to come out with a new album. saw them 3 times last year and the last time was their own headlining tour, it was at at small club, i was on AS and had a hot chick with me getting into it also.

"we are the recipients of hate, MOTHER FUCKER" - chris vols "flaw"

right on...i saw Flaw at a small club down the road from my house late last year, they were the headliners....they are definitely one of the best new bands out today...look out for their new CD in September 2003

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Thank yall for mentioning Flaw, i just checked out some of their stuff-IT ROCKS! I love whole, and my letter, and there are some other goods songs. What other songs in particular should i check out?

Payback is good.

Ripsid, you listen to all the good shit!
    Hatebreed's first lp is the best lifting music I got. I love that shit

Blood For Blood is great music to make you hate and work out. That shit gets me pumped too.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    956vette,
    try "only the strong" there may be 2versions of that one is the original and the other is a remake of it with a piano and vocals, the original obviously would be better for the gym, also reliance is one of my favs along with payback. those should get ya started.

Originally posted by Gmill13
    Blood For Blood is great music to make you hate and work out. That shit gets me pumped too.
    AMEN MAN! Blood for Blood is the shit! However, I find it to have too much of a negative impact if I listen to it alot. But yeah they fuckin kick.

"I AIN'T LIKE YOU, MY KIND AIN'T LIKE YOU, SO FUCK YOU!"

"I never had enough money or enough privelage to be white! I'm white trash! And society better learn to recognize the difference!"

"You call me anti-social, your fuckin right, cause I hate this goddamn world, and everything in sight!(everyone in sight!)"

"Fuckin your pussy was like fuckin the wound from a shotgun blast. With gangrene!"

"We're goin down the bar!"

"LIVIN IN EXILE!"

Good 'ole Blood for Blood

Originally posted by 956Vette
    Thank yall for mentioning Flaw, i just checked out some of their stuff-IT ROCKS! I love whole, and my letter, and there are some other goods songs. What other songs in particular should i check out?
    Amendment, Only the Strong, Get Up Again, Inner Strength, Out of Whack, Away, pretty much any song off of their only album "Through the Eyes" is fantastic. I'm telling you....they are one of, if not the best new band around today...I love'em

Hey Blood,

Ever see BFB live or here their old demos or 1st cd Spit My Last Breath?
    I grew up watching those guys man at old gigs at "the Rat" in Boston. Some of the craziest fucking shit I have ever seen at hardcore shows have been at their shows. Some scary times indeed!

Also Rob from BFB has two other bands, one Sinners & Saints ( a social distortion like band) and another fucking brilliant metal hardcore hatebreed like band who just put out a cd called Ramallah. (its got 2 members of BFB in it).

check that site out if your interested.
    www.whitetrashrob.com

SPIT MY LAST BREATH~!
    Last edited by Gmill13; 05-22-2003 at 12:01 AM.

Originally posted by Gmill13
    Hey Blood,

Ever see BFB live or here their old demos or 1st cd Spit My Last Breath?
    I grew up watching those guys man at old gigs at "the Rat" in Boston. Some of the craziest fucking shit I have ever seen at hardcore shows have been at their shows. Some scary times indeed!

Also Rob from BFB has two other bands, one Sinners & Saints ( a social distortion like band) and another fucking brilliant metal hardcore hatebreed like band who just put out a cd called Ramallah. (its got 2 members of BFB in it).

check that site out if your interested.
    www.whitetrashrob.com

SPIT MY LAST BREATH~!
    Naw shit man! I wish I coulda seen 'em live! your fuckin lucky man! That musta been some awesome shit. I got their Outlaw Anthems Cd, & Wasted Youth Brew cd. I haven't heard their demos, but I think I downloaded some songs I hadn't heard and threw them all on a cd so yeah.. I think I've heard some of the stuff off of Spit My Last breath. I got Ramallah's cd too. Their pretty crazy ass, pretty anti government too. I like 'em. I haven't heard sinners and saints though... 'spose I should check 'em out. BFB live eh? Man....

BFB live back in the day was the shit! They are stil great live though! but something about seeing them in a place that hold only 400 people and scared for your life haha. I wonder if I have any of their shows on video I got to find out. those were the days. best show back then i saw was Madball, Earth Crisis, Merauder and Blood for Blood in one wack!

Listening to the new Staind CD now....not impressed at all...."Breaking the Cycle" (which is something you should never do ) was much better....they have become too mellow....maybe it will grow on me....I will give it a few more days...

Thread Information