Shol'va is offline Productive Member

News Coverage Of Twister Damage In Moore Oklahoma

You know guys I'm watching the news reports coming out of Oklahoma and I swear these newscasters have to be among the dumbest on air today. I mean here they are running up to these victims and asking the most stupid questions like. Well sir tell me what was on your mind while the twister was wrecking havoc to your home? I mean seriously? Or how does it feel to lose everything you hold dear to you? Or what are you going to do now that you've lost everything? Even the kids from the schools were not spared from the stupid questioning of these reporters. Asking the same thing well kids what was on your mind while you were hunkered down in your hall ways while the roof was being blown off and you were watching little bobbie getting sucked up into the air? Man these reporters are dumber than a box of rocks...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Yeh...huge disaster ...so sad and scary...more bad weather in and around the area still..u see the old lady that found her dog under the rubble? dog wiggled out during one of the interviews your talking about

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i was listening to a news station this morning and i would have knocked him out if he was interviewing me. it was pathetic and he should be fired for it. the man he was interviewing (bless his heart) just lost everything and found his daughter at that elementary school where it was in shambles. the jack leg reporter keep asking questions like: " what are you going to do now that you have nothing" , "what is your daughter thinking about after she say some of her classmates hurt and battered." i have no respect for azz hats such as that guy!

Thread Information