PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Question Where can I find NBA Playoff Tickets?

I have been on the web for over 2 hours now trying to find playoff ticket so the 4th game of the San Antonio Spurs vs. the Dallas Mavericks. I tried to get them as soon as ticketmaster released them and somehow couldn't. I tried to buy the tickets the second they became available, and it still wouldn't give me any to buy. So now it looks like I need to buy the tickets from a third party. I know e-bay has them, but does anyone know of another place to go that the tickets are not outrageous in price?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you could

check your local newspaper and find a ticket agency maybe.i have had bpoth nets and devils playoff tickets this whole post season,haha.not rubbing it in my dear friend. yeatserday was the first game i didn't go to(devils).you can fly up here and i'll take you to the stanley cup finals when the devils get there.
    best of luck getting tix.post season is kick ass!!!!at leat you're gonna see two powerhouses battle.i'm gonna go watch my lowly nets and detroit and i don't even like hockey but these devils season tix were a gift from a friend so i feel obligated to go

You had to rub it in, didn' you? LOL The Stanley Cup Finals are amazing to watch in person, I am sure. I am not a hockey fan, but if I watch the game live, you have to drag me out of the arena. I can't imagine seeing the finals live. I bet it is a mad house. Ok, let's get off hockey before every Canadian replys with a story about hockey. LOL

I guess i need to be patient. The tickets just went on sale this morning so I will check throughout the week. I have been a David Robinson fan since his rookie season (my 7th grade school year when I watched him at my first NBA game LOL ). I promised myself that if Dallas and San Antonio squared off I would find a way to go since this is his last year. Well, I guess it was fate, so now I have to live up that promise to myself.

If anyone else knows someplace to go to get them, please let me know. Hopefully my next post will be that I ran into one of the players and they hooked me up with front row seats for free! LOL

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I most often use Ebay, but in a pinch I've never failed to be impressed by the little shop you've never heard of. I'd suggest hitting the phone book and calling around to these little ticket shops and agencies as partyboy suggests. I found a little one in Manchester NH (probably no good to you, but i'll happily give you their number if you can't find anything else in the random chance they can secure texas tickets) that was able to score me tix that I'd all but given up on when even ebay didn't have em going...very impressed.

EDIT: I asked around work real quick and there's a guy who SWEARS by this place (http://www.showmetickets.com/buy/mavericks.htm) so I figured I'd pass it on. Keep in mind, I've never, ever used them or heard of them, but he has great, great things to say about them, and they look to be solid to me.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 05-19-2003 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks bro, I will check that out.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Jason...please tell me your a mavs fan???

Can't bro. I've been a Spurs fans since 7th grade. After David Robinson retires though I won't be a big fan of the spurs anymore. I like Tim Duncan, but not as much as David. I will probably be a Mavs or a Rockets fan next year. So there is a 50/50 chance that I will be a Mavs fan next year. Does that help?

Originally posted by PTbyJason
    Can't bro. I've been a Spurs fans since 7th grade. After David Robinson retires though I won't be a big fan of the spurs anymore. I like Tim Duncan, but not as much as David. I will probably be a Mavs or a Rockets fan next year. So there is a 50/50 chance that I will be a Mavs fan next year. Does that help?
    No! Thats horrible if you ask me...you are a glory fan!!!! eeewww.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    DAMN ALLL YOU TEXANS. A least damn you for a week or 2 till I get over it. I have a friend who went to the finals games all of the last 3 years. He said it was amazing just to be there. My boss mentioned taking a few of us this season too. Guess not now

the tickets are way to expensive...i need to go to the game and beat some one up and take his tickets

Originally posted by tolinka

No! Thats horrible if you ask me...you are a glory fan!!!! eeewww.
    nah, not a glory fan. I was a fan of the Spurs even when they sucked, and there was no glory that year. i just like to root for local teams. It just so happens that Texas teams are damn good. That's not my fault.

Thread Information