solid-d is offline Member

screwing your brothers best friends ex girl???

Im 23, my brother is 25, his friend is 25 and he has been going out with a hot girl and broke up.. Im also friends with this guy, and I want his ex and she likes me also? what would you do???I dont wont the guy to hate me, but I love puss..?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Out of respect, I'd ask your bro's friend first.

You can try and bone on the side and keep it quiet, but that will only last for so long. Sooner or later they'd find out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it depends on what you want. If it to get a piece 1 a couple nights dont say anything. If you plan on dating her i'd say something first.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree with Key, if you are all friends, and you've known each other for a while, then just out of respect it is a responsibility to ask and let him know. If he starts hassling YOU, and gives you weird or stupid reasons NOT to get with her (maybe he's jealous because SHE dumped him or something like that) then that is a different story. I mean, like gixxerboy said, if it is just sex, then I dunno, but if you want to actually build a relationship, and you really like her, then go for it no matter wut. True love and all that shit.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO it depends on the how your brothers friend feels about her.. I mean,, if she reduced him to a sniveling pile of rejection refuse you better not... but if he doesn't seem to give a rat ass about her,, fuck it, Nail her sweet ass!! BUT remember you are playing with fire.. ie: the male ego. So he might just break his foot off in your ass too. best way to measure this type of situation is to put yourself in HIS place and THEN think it thru... if you'd be pissed, then it's a safe bet he probably will be too.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 04-27-2003 at 02:43 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bros before hoes!!!!!is he good freind to u ??

solid-d is offline Member
    Well, I hang out with her last night... She insisted on taking her car, because she didnt want to leave it outside my house, incase anyone saw it.. She is real cool and we conected real good.. We are hanging out Friday night also.. She is a girl who would be a GF, not just sex.. She has her life straight, and her job/carrer is real close to mine.. She tells me that her Ex only calls when he is drunk and says he wants her back, then says he hates her and never wants to see her again.. They are not getting back together.. Thanks for your advise so far.. You guys aint bad..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, If I've learned one thing in life its this. NEVER, EVER screw a bro over for some chic. Friends are the most important thing in life. Girls come and go. Be straight up with him. If you start to date her, then eventually he'll find out. I'd rather be upfront than try to keep it a secret.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Who means more to you, your buddy or some bitch? Pretty easy decision I would say.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Honestly man I wouldn't go for it. Something like IMO is disrespectful. There are plenty of other girls out there. Bros before Hoes

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't fuck in my circle of friends

there are millions of girls out there.go find one who has no ties to your brother or his friend!!shit, you can go out any night of the week and meet hot girls.leave the girl alone.
    and he may be more than pissed at you.if someone i knew were to try and date my ex gf i would fuck them up for disrespecting me.i don't care if she wanted my friend or not.there would be two near homocides.both him and the bitch of an ex

alevok Guest
    I totally agree with partyboy, there are many other fish in the sea.
    Put your self in his position, how you feel like him screwing your ex?
    Friends are forever bro, let her go.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    shit it aint no fun unless your friend can have some, just hink of it this way, ya'll will become alot closer since ya'll have somthing in commen

Thread Information