Thread: Muscle spasms??

thehor is offline Member

Muscle spasms??

Never had these before and today I woke up with my bicep twitching a lot and it still wont goo away, this is getting annoying and painful. Any tips on what to do to make it go away faster?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor
    Never had these before and today I woke up with my bicep twitching a lot and it still wont goo away, this is getting annoying and painful. Any tips on what to do to make it go away faster?
    Many times, muscle spasms can be a result of an electrolyte imbalance (sodium, potassium) and/or dehydration. Increasing your potassium levels and drinking at least 1 gallon of water (especially if you are running gear) will help. Supplementing with taurine is also an effective strategy.

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Many times, muscle spasms can be a result of an electrolyte imbalance (sodium, potassium) and/or dehydration. Increasing your potassium levels and drinking at least 1 gallon of water (especially if you are running gear) will help. Supplementing with taurine is also an effective strategy.
    Thx for the reply man. Yea I am dehydrated, been doing more Cardio lately and not enough water. I have to drink more water. NOt running any gear at the moment. I am not ready for it and still waiting on my ai aswell.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    yep, just what I was going to say.

micro spasms are almost the same as micro cramps, and are usually treated the same.

I usually have several liters of diet tonic water on hand for the quinine that's in there. I pay 87cents for two liters, so when people say not enough quinine to make a difference, I just kinda shrug my shoulders. at 44 cents a liter, I really don't care.....

Thread Information