Thread: Benny Hinn

KeyMastur is offline VET

Benny Hinn

I can't believe people buy into his bullshit. It's all a money-making scheme. He's the guy who pretends he's pretty much a disciple of JC, has a huge audience, brings people on stage, touches them, they fall down, they're healed. What a joke.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Benny Hinn

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    I can't believe people buy into his bullshit. It's all a money-making scheme. He's the guy who pretends he's pretty much a disciple of JC, has a huge audience, brings people on stage, touches them, they fall down, they're healed. What a joke.
    agreed,,, and what's up with his hair? it looks like a half pipe or something... I keep waiting for a snow boarder to come flying out from behind his ear...

Freaky Mo-fo... but there are some sad, desperate people that send him barrels full or money... I can't help but think if there is a hell,,, people like that fool are going to be first served...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought he was that dorky comedy guy on PBS who's always trying to look up girls' skirts...?

hehe, but yeah, i know what you're saying. i can't believe some people buy into that shit..."demons be gone!!"

-- clocky baby

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    A fool and his money are quickly parted, and I say "no one more deservingly so".

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, I'm not buying [email protected] mean Jack Benny? haha, they are both lame as hell if you asked me...

Benny Hinn pic,,,LOL..that would make a nice avatar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Benny Hinn-hinn.gif  

I prefer Benny Hills myself

At least he has Sexy Paaartays!

Red
    Last edited by Red Ketchup; 05-19-2003 at 05:47 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Benny Hill rules, i thought that this is what the post was about at first then as I started to read..

Late night Benny Hill shows were the shizit!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I watched that shit in complete disbelief one evening (about 10 years ago) and I can't believe how gullible people are with that geek. The audience who comes on stage are the poorest actors that I've ever seen.

There was this one case where a guy brought his ailing sister on stage. She was in a trance and praying. When Benny Hinn touched her, she collapse, supposedly after being healed. As her brother held her up, Benny Hinn simply touched the guy's shoulder and then the brother dropped like a sack of potatoes, just as his sister had. I just said, "WTF is this bullshit?" What can I say bros? I'm sure Satan has Benny Hinn's reservation ready.......LOL

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Benny Hinn should be a drinking game.
    Every time he drops one of those poor fuckers you should have to drink!

Me and my girl put him on everynow and then and die laughing. Atleast hes good for a laugh.

Thread Information