BLOOD is offline Associate Member

Question Anyone ever get weird dreams/nightmares?

Last edited by BLOOD; 05-17-2011 at 01:04 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, i get even more ridiculous shit than that all the time...i have an overactive imagination or something and the gear makes it worse.

i had a post about this a while back that BG dug up and used in his cycle diary, so you may want to look at that thread.

no dream is useless...you can interpret much from even the most mundane dreams.

Last edited by BLOOD; 05-17-2011 at 01:05 AM.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    dreams are caused by vitamin dificiancies!!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    cool. i wish i could have dreams like that. mine are all pretty boring.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jarrett
    dreams are caused by vitamin dificiancies!!
    whered you hear that? there are many explanations as to the cause of dreams but there are no conclusions as to exactly why dreams happen.

i get nighmares sometimes really bad. usually when im stressed or know im in deep shit. Sometimes they really bother me, even after I wake up. ive had countless nights where i wake up soaked in sweat and my heart is racing...i hate that shit but i think all dreams reflect something the subconscience is trying to bring out.

peace

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My whole life is a big daydream hehe...

Long time since i had a nightmare, or a dream i can remember.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I am constantly having dreams that takes place at my Dad's auto repair shop. Usually he is in my dreams, along with 2 dogs that I used to have. I would wake up wondering who's taking care of my dogs now but realize that they had been dead for about 20 years, my Dad had died in 1987 and his shop (which is in another city from where I am) has been closed since 1984. It's just weird to me.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Man you would not believe some of the dreams my family has! It must be SOMEHOW linked genetically, because my sister and I, and sometimes my brother, have some of the most outrageous dreams, and sometimes really freaky. I know people say dreams are related to events that happen during your waking hours, but some of these are intense.

Also, I am a big believer of the whole ESP thing, and not me, but my sister has had about 4-5 dreams which were in SUCH detail, and that actually occured the following day, or the day after, it's INSANE. These are too long to post, but I'll just give you an example of one thing, she dreamt (in highschool) of meeting a new couple from back home, and they gave their names and introduced themselves. Sister woke up, remembered the last name, but had never heard of this person before, she asked my mom and dad, and they told her they did not know this person either. The following day, she had to go to highschool and pick up her books, and inside her Hamlet text, was the name she dreamt!! And that's just ONE of many types of dreams she had. Shit like that is INSANE!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Terinox
    , but I'll just give you an example of one thing, she dreamt (in highschool) of meeting a new couple from back home, and they gave their names and introduced themselves. Sister woke up, remembered the last name, but had never heard of this person before, she asked my mom and dad, and they told her they did not know this person either. The following day, she had to go to highschool and pick up her books, and inside her Hamlet text, was the name she dreamt!! And that's just ONE of many types of dreams she had. Shit like that is INSANE!!!
    Your sister subconsciously saw the name previous to her dream. Very easy to explain.

Well, I normally do not remember my dreams... but since I've been in tren , woah!

The dreams are not wild or even fucked up... they are actually quite mundaine and boring, and most in "real time", reliving a new version of recent events in my life, but I remember a ton of them when I wake up... and they stay with me for the day.

I've heard of many bros having real fucked up nightmares regularely on tren, but honestly, if the worse I'll get is actually remembering my dreams, then heck I like it!

Red

Yeah I've had ones where I had things happen, then they turn out to be somethin that happens during the day after I'm awake! It's some freaky shit... believe me... and they aren't subconcious either! It'll trip u out if it ever happens to you. I dunno what to make of shit like that. It's occured only 6 times so far in my life...

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I never remember my dreams unless I am taking glutamine. Thats why I swear by the stuff. Just for the dreams!

philldo31337 is offline New Member
    jeez i woke up the other morning and i thoguht i was still playing counter-strike, so i threw my imagenary flashbang down the hallway. and then i tried to shoot my dad who was sitting in the living room with my dream M4. and then he was like WTF?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya i do and there terrible! I dream about my x-wife...

OG

alevok Guest
    I often get that nigthtmare where I am at the high school again and all my grades are F, and teachers tell me it is finals day and shit I am not prepared, I tell teachers look I graduated from College why the hell I am back in high school and taking exams again? They say your college graduation means nothing unless I pass their exams, fu.king scary man.
    There is another one, I find my self back in 160lb, even scarier.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Boy do I ever.... Always have...
    Just makesure you don't eat right before going to sleep...I've noticed this has made for the worst nightmares ever!!

chevy44 is offline Member
    I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT BABYWEIGHT..just last week i ate steak, potatoe and some greens and i had the WORST nightmare of my life, not to mention almost drowned from my sweat! and i didnt sleep a min. after that. I once dreamt of that scary ass clown, in ITT, and i woke up sweating, but i SWEAR i saw the mothafucker pulling the blankets off of me!!!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    How about after watching that stupid movie Blair Witch and waking up in the middle of the night to go to the rest room and seeing a pile of rocks right next to your bed!!!!!!!

Thread Information