Thread: Get THIS sh*t !

Jenna is offline Female Member

Angry Get THIS sh*t !

My boss came up to me at my desk yesterday to give me some work to do when he was distracted by my arms. He looked at them and this is what he told me:

"Man, your arms are getting pretty big there...... You don't want to get any bigger because men don't like women with muscles. Are you trying to attract men or beat up the men you're dating? Men don't like women that are flabby - but they don't like women that have big muscles either. They like women just toned up.... I mean, you can do what you want...that's just my opinion........ "

WTF!? I said, "No, I won't be bigger than the men I date because I like big men....I'm not worried about that..... And don't worry, I won't look like a man..."

But, I had to say it all with a smile because he is my boss/ the CEO of the company!! But, I thought that was really rude of him to say......

For those of you who don't know me - I am 5'6 136 lbs. I am NOT a big girl...... I'm toned, but not NEARLY as big and muscular as he made it out to seem. I guess I am realizing that you can't please everyone..... it WAS a bit discouraging to hear that though.....
    Last edited by Jenna; 12-07-2001 at 11:21 AM.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It sucks that some people still live in the dark ages. But if the guys the CEO you just gotta bite your lip and take sollace in the fact that YOU are happy with yourself. And yes...you would have to be one BIG woman to be bigger than YOUR man!!

Re: i like a woman

Originally posted by 47john
    1 who wants to spend all that time in the gym ,
    2 steroids will make your dick shrink ,
    3 he's too big he looks like shit ,
    4 she looks like a man
    = translations
    1 i wish i had the discipline to go to the gym that much ,
    2 i don't know where to get any steroids ,
    3 i wish i was that big ,
    4 i could never get a girl like that !
    LMAO !! That's funny, and now that you put it that way, that DOES sound about right ! LOL

<<<< JENNA >>>>

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    let me take a wild guess what he looks like....um, nothing like kev, i'm sure! it's always the fatties or the scrawnies that have something to say

Originally posted by dane26
    let me take a wild guess what he looks like....um, nothing like kev, i'm sure! it's always the fatties or the scrawnies that have something to say
    Well, he is about an inch or two taller than me. I guess if I had to describe him in one word it would be "frumpy". I guess that explains it...

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Cali is offline Female Member
    Dane's right! Usually the only people who have negative comments are the ones who have no room to talk anyway!

Sorry to hear you have to put up with that, Jenna. Some people just suck!

MsFit is offline Female Member

Re: Get THIS sh*t !

Originally posted by Jenna
    "Man, your arms are getting pretty big there...... You don't want to get any bigger because men don't like women with muscles. Are you trying to attract men or beat up the men you're dating? Men don't like women that are flabby - but they don't like women that have big muscles either. They like women just toned up.... I mean, you can do what you want...that's just my opinion........ "
    F Him! What the hell does he look like? Women don't like skinny whipms, big guts.....blah, blah, blah......Tired of being view as a damn object, like we're suppoesed to look a certain way for 'their' approval. whatever
    MsFit
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

I'm better know as misfit!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Hey girls don't listen to that fucken moron, The guy with a gut and a gf whos B/F is 40 %. You look great and that's all it matters. If he was not a CEO then you could get him fired for that.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Jenna,

Jenna,
    Don't let 1 opion piss you off. It's his and he is intitled to it. Funny that he should use his opion to sum up that of every male out there though. As for me I personnaly think that it is a turn on for a woman to be muscluar. And you can tell him that came from IC himself!
    Don't let the idiots bother you.
    Tobey

Re: Re: Get THIS sh*t !

Originally posted by MsFit
    like we're suppoesed to look a certain way for 'their' approval. whatever
    MsFit
    Man - I wish I would have thought to say something along those lines at the time ! Like I should have said, "I'm not lifting weights for mens' approval....."

My VP (another boss) told me one day when I was wearing capri pants: "You know men don't like those pants on women.....?"

And I said, "I'm not trying to impress any man here." And he goes, "Yea right...".

Fu*ker....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

It looks like you should get a job somewhere else, because you work with a bunch of morons that wish to have someone like you, but they can't so they choose to be assholes

No, get this shit. Not to the guys on this board, but to the general guy: They don't want us to be soft and out of shape, so we work out and keep in shape and they still don't like it. WTF?? MsFit
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

we work out and keep in shape and they still don't like it. WTF?? MsFit
    Do you know why, because then you looke better than them and they feel like shit. So they have to say something just to make them feel better inside, even when they know that their body looks like $h!t.

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    It looks like you should get a job somewhere else, because you work with a bunch of morons that wish to have someone like you, but they can't so they choose to be assholes
    Well, pros and cons of working for a small company -

Pros - more money, more flexibility, more promotions....

Cons - put up with petty sexual harrassment comments.......

It's ok. I've learned to deal with it, but the thing that bothered me most about the last comment made by the CEO was the fact that I am trying to look good and I took it as he didn't think I did.....that's what bothered me....the fact that I am working so hard and still being critisized.

But, the comments here have put a better light on it. You guys are probably right about him just being a bit jeaous.....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Invite him to double date...him and his gf/wife (if he even has one )...then you and kev. One look at kev and he will never open his mouth again. Guaranteed. I know i wouldn't.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Jenna i am bigger than everyone in my friggin office...male or female and i could give a flying you know what...i hate reading about things like this but i hear comments all the time along these lines too...of course it doesn't help that i have a bunch of small, short guys running around with Napoleon complexes everywhere i look but you aren't alone

BTW- it can't hurt to keep a list of all the things these guys are saying and the dates they say them just in case somewhere down the line, you may need it

Originally posted by primodonna

BTW- it can't hurt to keep a list of all the things these guys are saying and the dates they say them just in case somewhere down the line, you may need it
    Well, the CEO is also the owner..... not like I could do much really.....but, yea, I see your point. I should keep that in mind.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    And Kev emerges.....

Hell ya bro. Who needs testicles anyway? Maybe just save some of your sperm in a petri dish incase you ever want to have kids.

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    omg jenna im hearin u sweetie!!! i was at a wedding last month and i was dancing with a male family member and he said, " damn "KBgrl" ur arms are getting big.... dont get like chyna or anything" then i got from another family member..... "sooooo i see uve been lifting some weights eh?" THEN at the gym.... at the GYM u guys!!..... this little loser guy who walks around the gym like an ass barely lifting any weight says to me " wow ur shoulders are getting bigger than mine.... u better calm down there.... what do the guys u date look like?" i smiled and said... "my shoulders arent getting bigger than urs , they ARE bigger than urs, the men i date look NOTHING like u and oh.... why dont u put some real weight on that shit!" hehe.. this guy was doing chessy ass leg presses with pussy (sorry i hate using that word!! but it really gets the point across like no other word can....dont ya think) weight! he says... "i dont want my legs to get too big" im thinking... "too big... LMFAO!!" yea okkkkkk loser! what an asshole!! then another guy in the gym comments on my back while im doing pull downs.... and hes just standing there staring at my back. i wanted to slap the back of his head man! then i was doing squats and this one guy says... "damnnnn ur like squatting ME" im thinking.... "thats sad then" LOL... i was pushing 180. that is VERY heavy for me

for those of u who have seen me... i am not big at all.... around the same stats as jenna. im pretty tiny.... guys just cant handle a little muscle on a chick. i dont look big at all and these comments are just so funny.... but i must admit...they do get to me. i used to workout in tank tops.... now i wear tshirts to cover up cause i dont want to hear people runnin their mouths! i think it has a lot to do with the gym i go to too... i dont go to a normal gym.... i have a family member who lives in a complex where they have some AWESOME facilities i can use so i take advantage of it.... but the people who go there are dorks! the women are anorexic cardio queen skinny fats and the men are well..... not men

hang in there jenna.... im with u girl!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

Originally posted by bigkev
    jenna has a very well paying job. good benefits, etc... just the people in charge are d*ckless , pathetic, out of shape, lonely old worthless peices of perverted dog shit whom i would literally give one of my testicles to have the opprotunity have 10 minutes with them, alone, in an alley somewhere.

i guess that explains my position on this huh!
    I had to use the whole quote bro! Damn you sound like you have some southern blood in ya! I hear man, nothing worse than some punk belittleing your lady! Well said, well said indeed.
    The Iron Chef

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I hate to say this but I find women with muscles very attractive the more muscles the better. When you have muscles on a women you have a sexy femine women.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That's sexual harrasment. You could file and win "hands down" w/ that story.
    Trust me I know lol

M

john!! very good my dear!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by pureanger
    I hate to say this but I find women with muscles very attractive the more muscles the better. When you have muscles on a women you have a sexy femine women.
    I'm with PA on this. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is more attractive than a woman with lean body mass. I'm not just talking about athletic woman, I mean muscular women. There is a point where the appeal is lost (I think Vicki Gates of 2 years ago is WAY too big) but IMO Valentina Chepiga is VERY SEXY!! I'm sooo happy Bert is into training...I guess that's one of the reasons we get along so well. Sorry to get O/T.

Jenna...to hell with your boss. I'll bet his wife has had a face lift, a tummy tuck, an ass job, a boob job, wears a shit load of make-up, spend hundreds of dollars a week on her hair, wears gawdy jewellery, fur coats and sequined dresses just so he can walk around with, what he perceives to be, eye candy. You don't need his approval...you have BK

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I'll bet his wife has had a face lift, a tummy tuck, an ass job, a boob job, wears a shit load of make-up, spend hundreds of dollars a week on her hair, wears gawdy jewellery, fur coats and sequined dresses
    Mmmm...trashy women!!!

Jenna, invite him to the gym and make him feel like a fool. Maybe then he'll understand the kind of dedication it takes.

The problems is that the average American doesn't think that a built woman is attractive. I get more s*** now at 130 solid than I did at 90#'s anorexic. Makes it hard to stay in a positive mind frame. The only compliments come from people in the same lifestyle. It use to not bother me too much, but lately it's getting on my nerves.

We had Thanksgiving Dinner at work a few weeks ago and some b**** tossing a salad and was adding dressing. I asked her what type of dressing she was adding and she said steroid dressing. You know I wanted to punch the shit out of her right there. She doesn't know a thing about me. Who is she to judge?
    MsFit

great, now I'm pissed............
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

The problems is that the average American doesn't think that a built woman is attractive. I get more s*** now at 130 solid than I did at 90#'s anorexic. Makes it hard to stay in a positive mind frame. The only compliments come from people in the same lifestyle. It use to not bother me too much, but lately it's getting on my nerves.

We had Thanksgiving Dinner at work a few weeks ago and some b**** tossing a salad and was adding dressing. I asked her what type of dressing she was adding and she said steroid dressing. You know I wanted to punch the shit out of her right there. She doesn't know a thing about me. Who is she to judge?
    MsFit

great, now I'm pissed............
    awwwwww we luv u ms.fit!! that girl is a flake!!
    i dont get it either..... i think women with muscle are so attractive.... i dont understand why people think a lil muscle on a woman makes her not femme anymore.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 47john
    "steroid dressing"
    =
    you look so much better than me , i wish i had your legs
    Some women seem to hate other women just because they look better, or because they wish they received that kind of attention. I know a girl that hates any good looking woman that she sees. She'll say "look at that slut!" when she sees somebody that she doesn't even know. Its all about insecurity.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Thank god I don't have to deal with that crap! The men I work with are supportive of training and dieting, most wish that they were more motivated. (plus I think most of them are a little scared of me, j/k, sort of). Plus I am a senior staff member so harrassment isn't really an issue for me.

Jenna, those guys are idiots, I know that you already know that. So wasting any time thinking about their stupid opinions is a waste of your time and energy. Focus your thoughts away from work on your family, training, and other things that you feel good about. That's what I try to do.

Originally posted by bigkev
    steroid salad dressing? is it 17aa? where do i get it? whats the half life? how many mgs per teaspoon? please respond...
    That's classified information. I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Sorry, the steroid dressing is making me aggressive.
    MsFit
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ya know, steriod dressing might be a pretty profitable venture.....hmmm...calling the invention hotline....

Jason's buying the domain name as we read the board....

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by KBgrl
    then i was doing squats and this one guy says... "damnnnn ur like squatting ME" im thinking.... "thats sad then" LOL... i was pushing 180. that is VERY heavy for me
    The guy is thinking that 180 on the squat rack is heavy????

I'm f****** tired of being streotyped!! Everyone was just in my office joking around, giving me a hard time about being late. I arrived late because I have to work late and I'm not allowed to go into overtime. So in my defense I explained the reason. Someone counters, "Damn, how many steroids you take this morning?" WTF??!! What the hell does that mean? I am just so f****** sick of being judged. Why don't they just leave me alone?
    MsFit
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down guy is a total freak fuck him

No you cant please everyone and thats not a big deal.

Your boss is a jerk, let him be, girlfiend go some dirty comments by here boss to once becose she got big boobs, she told him off anyways maybe its not the right way to do it but bosses can be such assholes

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, here is my 2 pennies!

I like woman that are lean and muscular PERIOD!

and that means arms too!

Jenna, I've seen your picture....the real question for the CEO would be to see what his wife or girlfriend looks like.....That would shed some light on his puny problem!

MJ

Thread Information