Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Copy Of PHOTOSHOP

Hey..I know this is an off the wall question, but does anyone here on the board have the newest version of Photoshop?? My wife is sitting at home pregnant and bored and wants to play junior photographer..She went out and bought a new camera and everything and is currently trying to sweet talk me into buying her this software..Does anyone here have the ability to burn a copy of it and send me the copy..I would send you a thousand thanks..Especially if it keeps her hormonal imbalance in check..I've already had to prescribe Zoloft to her in the past two weeks..PM me if you can help a brother out!! Thanks!

Doc M

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Can she take the zoloft during pregnancy?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, if you have HighSpeed internet, you can get it off the net very easily. Using a program called WinMX, very popular (you can get it at www.download.com) and just search for Photoshop, and it'll download in a day or two.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I got it in a hour. Try Kazaa.com too. You can get everything from the movie "X men 2" to Photoshop.

If you're going to go the Kazaa way (which I highly reccomend, I get all my movies, music and software there), be sure to use K-Lite!!!

It's a hacked version of Kazaa with all the Spyware (which kazaa is FULL of) removed. Plus it has a few goodies like keeping your "participation level" maxxed out even if you do not share anything.

check it out at www.k-lite.tk

Red

Red..I had a feeling you would have an answer in regards to this..I will go to the sites and get it..I don't like Kazaa because of all the spyware..But without it I am going to use it..Thanks guys..

And as far as Zoloft is concerned..Yes, it can and is very often prescribed to women during pregnancy..Can I tell you it's 100% safe, no, but believe me, I did a ton of research and called every other Doctor I know and asked there opinion..I wasn't about to take any chances with my wife and baby..She is doing great on it with no negative sides except drowsiness after taking it which is very common..For all you guys out there who have pregnant girls..Don't be afraid to ask the Doctor about it..

Doc m

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's down as I write this but when they put it back online you can get a 30 day trial of a lot of Adobe stuff from their site:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html

If you want a legit box - go to Ebay. Things like "unregistered" or "unopen box" are a plus and vcan get you tech support.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    hey doc, winmx is not good for downloading software IMO, go to www.kazaa.com and get it for free! never fails brother...let me know if you need any advice on how to get it started....

BlocRoc is offline Member
    k-lite

end of discussion....I use it for everything!

L8

Thanks guys..I used K-Lite and that was excellent..I am going to use it for everything from here on out..I had the complete version 7.0 dowloaded and up and running in just a few hours..Big Rush..I may be hitting you up if I need anything..Thanks for the great info!!

Doc M

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    i downloaded photoshop v.7 from kazaalite. i could not install it or get it started. i read all the literature. i would greatly appreciate anyone telling me how to do it.

thank you

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    You can also use www.filetopia.com or Tesla It's free and has anything you would want (well almost).

Doc, did you ever get it started or not? I just got finished downloading it and will be installing it shortly.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Terinox one day or two!? I thought you said highspeed

I use kazaa or DC++, you can get any program out there, never buy software!

Big R..I'm good..It's downloaded and running like a dream..Keeps my wife occupied for hours..AMEN!!! Thanks for asking!!

Doc M

Hey Doc!

If your wife wants to have fun with photoshop, send her to those photoshopping contest sites:

http://www.photoshopcontest.com
    http://www.worth1000.com

Great stuff to see there, and participating is actually quite fun.

Red

Originally posted by steppenwolf
    i downloaded photoshop v.7 from kazaalite. i could not install it or get it started. i read all the literature. i would greatly appreciate anyone telling me how to do it.

thank you

I am having the same damn problem...after I extract all the files from the zip file, I click on the "install" icon and nothing happens...I downloaded several "different" versions....none are working? :sad:

HELP????

i think i figured it out...they other ones i downloaded were compatible for windows 95/98, i am downloading the XP version now....i hope it works...

Thread Information