Thread: Steroid Dream

Power-BB is offline Associate Member

Steroid Dream

Last night I had a steroid dream. Here's how it went. I was sitting there on my floor injecting and for some reason left the rest of my amps on the floor and went to bed. Well it so happened that my mom went to go piss at night and stepped on my juice breaking 4 amps. I just remember I went to her and I was like "wtf, you owe me 43 dollars" LOL don't know the rationality behind it cause I payed in real life 13 per amp where 13x4 doesn't equal 43. Anyways I remember waking up the next morning and laughing my ass off

if anyone else has any stories feel free to share. Just some random humor

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay now that IS pretty funny

You were probably thinking about your mom finding out about the juice or your amps breaking, that's why you must have dreamt that, i'm guessing

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    yeah i had a weird one the other night, i was injecting myself in my leg, in a really weird spot, just above my knee (dunno why) but when the needle went in, it hurt like hell, felt like i put a piece of pipe through it or something, then i woke up with a pain my my leg in that exact same spot... damn the mind is a powerful thing.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my freudian interpretation of the dreams is as follows...

you are hoping you can find a better source than your current one in order to get cheaper prices, and your subconscious is telling you to be more careful with your gear.

your mother represents a number of different things, but i can't think so i am going to bed now.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    This is really funny, because last night I was dreaming I was on a fina cycle and I looked at myself in the mirror and my arms were all hue and vascular... then I realized I had never used roids before and I woke up... some strange assed shit...

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BLOOD
    This is really funny, because last night I was dreaming I was on a fina cycle and I looked at myself in the mirror and my arms were all hue and vascular... then I realized I had never used roids before and I woke up... some strange assed shit...
    I'm living that dream

Thread Information