Terinox is offline The One & Only

Terinox Is A Working Man

Well, university finishes, and of course, us damn students gotta find a job right, LOL!

So, I got one, working at Maple Leaf foods in Burlington, it's like a 30 minute drive to work, but I had some contacts there through my sister, so almost everyone knows me

I'm working 40 hours a week, and may get overtime sometimes, the pay is good, 10 bux an hour, 15 for overtime, but unfortunetly it is stealing my AR time As much as I love being here, it's really tiresome, and i've never had a REAL serious job before, and man it sucks ass! HAHAHAHA!

I've had NO energy or time, I don't know how the hell some people go to school, work fulltime AND still workout? I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday, and I think I have to force myself to go tomorrow. Not that I don't want to, it's just that I wake up at like 5am, go to work, get back home at about 430pm Feel so tired and no energy to do shit all except sleep

Anywho, my hats off to those who pull their weight around so much, and got such busy lives.

Anywho, THAT would be the reason why I'm not around much

Nighty night.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just keep at it bro!!

I am doing the same shit right now, work 6 days a week 10hrs or more a day and go to school part time and I am in the gym 7 days a week on top of it. Not to mention maintaining the house and all the b.s. that comes along with it. Some days I get home from the gym and get my meals in and simply just call it a night at 8pm
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    terinox, i didn't bother reading your post, but i assume you have a job as a homosexual gigilo? tell me i'm wrong....have you spoken with cycleon or mix, they are experts in your field ..BTW, i' loaded, please don't hold this against me kioj;l...yet anotrher drunk post or love...not hatred,,,hahaha

David B. is offline Member
    Congratulations or condolences, depending on which applies!

--dave

Don't worry Ter, it gets even better when you get a kid

Then 1/2 your life doesn't even belong to you anymore, hee hee.

Red

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Thanks for the ... motivation

Yeah, I'm gonna stick in there, I guess cuz it's new, i'm not really organized yet. Gotta get a good schedule worked out, hit the gym at LEAST 3 days a week, starting Sunday.

And kids? Hahahaha, forget having kids Just kidding, but who knows, man I never knew life could be so busy busy busy!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    shouldnt you be at work ?? GET TO WORK!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Jobs are the bane of mankinds existence IMO, but whattaya gonna do unless you are the son of a rich man.

dern180 is offline Member
    Welcome to the real world IT FUCING SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    God how embarrasing reading drunk posts when your sober...please disreguard my previous post Terinox, I know you aren't a homosexual gigilo ...I have been in your situation and it really sux, but you have to push yourself and do what you gotta do. Also, having a training partner always helps, but maybe hard to find to fit into your schedule. I would say maybe someone from your work, but if you live 30min. away it maybe complicated.

Thread Information