tolinka is offline Senior Member

so fucked up....

Damn, i feel like shit, so fucking depressed right now...got high went to a part, got drunk, high and drunk again, so many hot chikcs there, but im to fucked up...felt like shit the whole party, didnt know anyone...couldnt fit in, shit sucks dude...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    High, drunk, high, drunk. Sounds like you had a great time

ichiban is offline Female Member
    you would probably feel a lot better if you were drinkin and token. Sorry you feel so yucky! I hate to bring you down but the morning will suck!!
    Sorry you did not have fun, that's a bummer. Oh well there will always be other parties, girls, friendds, whatever.

Originally posted by palme
    High, drunk, high, drunk. Sounds like you had a great time
    Duuuude, i was to fucked up! you have no idea...it wasnt fun either...

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro...you should try life in my shoes for a while. Try NOT drinking or doing ANY drugs....period. (I've got a history with em so had to give it all up)

Talk about really having to work to fit into parties/clubs! I'm like the token designated driver....

Originally posted by Slypknot
    Bro...you should try life in my shoes for a while. Try NOT drinking or doing ANY drugs....period. (I've got a history with em so had to give it all up)

Talk about really having to work to fit into parties/clubs! I'm like the token designated driver....
    ok, got up about 30 minuts ago, feel alot better...

Slypknot-- It always seemed to me that I bnecome anti social when I smoke weed. I tryto smoke it and control myself but I cant, it seems like I'm in my own little world when I'm high..last night though it was horrible, I didnt know where to go, or what to do, I felt like I was lost. I started drinking alot of beer, and I mean alot of beer to get out of my high state but I only got shitfaced...Maybe I should stop smoking weed, just stick to booze...

oh yeah, I remember this hottt chick started talking to me, she even hit on me with a line "I'm sorry you didnt give me you name..." But I was to fucked up to response...I had like 1000 emotions going...looser

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    It's always shitty being at a large party or whatever and not knowing anyone or loosing your friends in the crowd.

chevy44 is offline Member
    since i started training and am about to start juicing, i decided to stop drinking, it really sucks, cuz like slypknot said........"designated driveR" . so i found a way to have fun, its called "making fun of the drunks while sitting in the corner........by yourself" its quite fun!

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I know exactly what you mean about the gettin stoned and drunk and then not knowing how to around people. I usually have to avoid smoking until much later in the night, i find it makes me completely unsocial. Alcohol on the other hand will make me talk to everyone there. Just try not to smoke till the after party or until your about to bounce out.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    never liked smoking always made me tired and not want to do anything but go to sleep id rather be energized but I am know to have a few beers once and a while I have a friend who smokes everyday I dont nkow how the hell he stayes up and is so FREEKEN energized

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    fuck weed .2 caps of holly water ,in ur desired fruit beverage and ur one happy sociable mother futherfucker .nothin will bring u down and u got balls to up to any chick .

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by big N
    fuck weed .2 caps of holly water ,in ur desired fruit beverage and ur one happy sociable mother futherfucker .nothin will bring u down and u got balls to up to any chick .

what are u talking about big n?? ghb???

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    2 lines, G, and K

Thread Information