FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

How do I start off with breeding Pitt Bull's

Just would like to know some advice from the pro's. Any good message boards for Pitt Bull's? Im looking to breed dog's for resale. someone lead me into the right direction. Someone give me tips for breeding and tips for getting them sold. What price range am I looking at and what class should I get? How much would a champion blood line dog run me and about how much would my pups make me if I ended up going through with this?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    First, the boy pitbull sticks his...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    First, the boy pitbull sticks his...

Talk to BigN his the man.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    haha that cracked me up lol........hurry please tell me tell me how does it end?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, i would say talk to big n.....just make sure you know who you are selling to....some people will use them to fight

palme is offline Rosie Member
    BigN has a thing in the contract that he can take back the dog right there if he finds out you are using it for other things then it´s meant for, being your loving friend.

chevy44 is offline Member
    when i was doing a little dog shopping on the net, i found pitbulls (fullblood)in the range of 1-2g's! there are tons of kennels on the net!

Well, first you get a daddy doggy and a mommy doggy...
    Put 'em in a nice doggy motel room (the one with the fuzzy velvet heart shaped doggy bed)
    Put on some smooth barry white music...

Red

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ask the pit to dinner and have a few drinks. If the atmosphere seems write invite the pit back to your place for a nightcap.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well bro its not all that simple ,firt off u need to be educated somewhat in doggs.then u need to fine ur deiser male and female ,make sure thier the the line u want in ur doggs and then what u want ur doggs to look like ,if u want them to be game ,large ,small ,etc .its very complicated ull need a couple of differnt doggs and u need to know how far u back u breed with each one .this is if u want top notch doggs ,if u want some back yard bred gheeto doggs then just take a male female and have them breed ,there u have puppies,u can pm me with any qustions .

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i've been hog hunting with some pitbulls before.. nuthing better than having 5 doggs attack a 250 to 300lb hog.

or nothing better having 3 monsters each exerting an excess of 3500 psi pressure on stpiud intruder !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do I start off with breeding Pitt Bull's-d3.jpg  

thats deisel with one of my trainerers ,this dog absolutley brutal and straight ruthless!!!!!!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    If you want to breed with the dog at least take it out to dinner first

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    Hey i own american pit bull terrier's and my crew has about 20 total. I really would highly suggest not to breed them for selling. There is enough pitbulls out there that end up going to the pound and get euthanized because people buy them to look cool and end up not wanting them. You really dont make that much money off of breeding them, once you pay for all the supplements for the pregnant dog, pay for shots and deworm for all the pups, unless you are selling high class pits, and which there are already tons of people who have them and will sell them cheap because people dont do it for the money. Please think about another breed if you want to do it for the money, a dog that has not flooded the market already. Try mastiffs or english bulldogs, ive never seen an english bulldog for under 1500$.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    b18razr- true words my friend. I hate seeing this breed being destroyed. Do most of you realize that pounds and Humane Society policies are that anytime a pit bull is brought in it is automatically destroyed. It's not even given the chance to be adopted out or be picked up by the actual owners. (At least that is how it is around here) Myself, along with a few friends are trying to establish a local rescue shelter exclusive to pitt bull, and pitt mixes so they can be given the chance to go to a good home.

Thread Information