sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Talking Memorial Day Weekend, Ouch!

Anyone else hit the beach this past weekend and totally screw up their diet and workouts?

Man, I really went all out with the drinking and pizza. Was feeling on top of the world last Thursday with my routine and I am struggling to workout for the first time since then.

I really need to stay the hell out of bars and away from bartenders that give out free shots of Grand Mariner!

Here's to getting back on the wagon. Here's a little write up on the place I hung out at this past weekend:

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Wow! As anyone that hit Dewey Beach this past weekend will tell you, The Starboard was PACKED from morning till last call each and every day of this long 5 day weekend! This past Weekend set an ALL TIME high for sales at The Starboard; that alone can give you an indication of how crazy it was!! Friday was busy all day as everyone was getting into town, and with the lousy weather, of course they headed straight to The Starboard. The lines began by 8pm, even the VIP entrance had a line for a while, though we got all of you in as quickly as possible. Saturday was cloudy, so the place was full by 10am, the line was down the street by Noon. Doug Segree played out on the covered deck all afternoon as everyone kept filling their buckets of Rolling Rock. Sunday was a typical STARBOARD SUNDAY, if you did not get up early enough, you were waiting in line by 10am. Many of you were able to feast on some awesome Eggs Delmarva, the rest of you had to settle for a stalk of Celery in your Bloody Mary! From what I could tell, everyone had an unbelievably fun time the entire weekend! And of course never had to pay any cover charge to party with us over the entire weekend!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell ya, I killed myself this weekend with the eats, my girlfriends parents had a huge party (mem day and her bro's 21st Bday) Let me tell you I eat like I had never seen food before. hahaha. All her relatives were like how did you lose so much weight when you eat like this, it took me hours to convince them that I usually eat all-bran and egg whites, not cookies mixed with icecream cake and cheese cake, 3 helpings. hahaha. O well, fuck it I diet the other days of the year and you only live once.

Pain

Thread Information