Thread: Cycleon...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Cycleon...

CYC is showing his superiority(...)

HE'S GOT A FUCKING AVATAR OF 100 BY 200 PIXELS!!!

this is totaly unfair

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    thats nerd nit-picking if i ever saw it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets kick his ass!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's to make up for his small penis.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sounds like some people are envious of my "size"

Just because I have a bigger one than all of you doesnt mean that you have to about it

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey buddy, did you clear that Avatar change with BigGreen?!? because if not I regret to inform you that you are in DIRECT violation of AR code 5967-a.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn how can i get one too? (im acting like a whore, because of my clomid therapy...)

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i thought the same thing! not fair cyc, i don't give a damn if you are a super mod or not! ...that shit sticks out and it annoying as all hell...also, i think it would look alot better cropped to fit with everyone else's avatars
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-30-2003 at 02:13 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with the jutting...similar to the bulge people are always noticing when they look at my pants...they wish they had it, but not having the extra size bugs the hell out of them

cyc is still a nerd for flying the LOTR flag, although i am digging all that fire more than the looming balrog about to square off against gandalf...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Men with small dicks get extravagant and flashy avatars to compensate

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by daem
    i agree with the jutting...similar to the bulge people are always noticing when they look at my pants...they wish they had it, but not having the extra size bugs the hell out of them
    it doesn't bug me that i don't have that FUPA

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

it doesn't bug me that i don't have that FUPA

quite the comedian, eh?

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by daem

cyc is still a nerd for flying the LOTR flag, although i am digging all that fire more than the looming balrog about to square off against gandalf...
    You're a nerd just for knowing that.

--dave

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Hey buddy, did you clear that Avatar change with BigGreen?!? because if not I regret to inform you that you are in DIRECT violation of AR code 5967-a.
    Sadly, ripped4fsu, moderators are able to claim moderator immunity as it pertains to 5967-a. The same shit that lets foreign diplomats get out of speeding and parking tickets allows them to change the things at will. The revolution is coming my friends.......

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Viva revolution!!!!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    what a board to start a "mines bigger then yours is" thread...lol

All of you are simply going to have to come to the realization that I cant curtail my expansiveness simply because of your limited vision

and Palme - no, men with small dicks compensate by being envious of those who have big avatars - thats what arthurb999 told me anyway

As to LOTR - I think I will change my sig to "Servant of the Secret Fire and wielder of the flame of AnabolicReview!" What? all of you havent read LOTR 50+ times?????

While I do not think much of the Dungens $ Dragons and all of the wannabe garbage that followed on as a crude derivation of Tolkeins inspired piece - there are few books with such depth - CS Lewis did much in Narnia but even he would be hard pressed to match middle world as an mythical metaphor of an abidingly ageless immortally magical message

Originally posted by CYCLEON

While I do not think much of the Dungens $ Dragons and all of the wannabe garbage that followed on as a crude derivation of Tolkeins inspired piece - there are few books with such depth - CS Lewis did much in Narnia but even he would be hard pressed to match middle world as an mythical metaphor of an abidingly ageless immortally magical message
    Well, I'm officially no longer the AR geek. It's one thing to wax literary about the crude derivations of James Joyce that pass for postmodern literature, but QUITE another to do so with hobbits and wizards. Thanks for taking some of the pressure off me.

You of course know I'm kidding, but I could not resist. As I'm sure you know all too well (but i'm going to point it out so that all of the bros whose knee jerk reaction is to laugh off LOTR as drivel) LOTR was written by a prominent professor of mythology at Oxford University and I think that the works deserve the same attention given to Joyce, Beckett, or, more recently Doctorow, DeLillo, et al. Sure the prose is as intricate as a punch in the face, but that is hardly the point of the LOTR works, where the actual narrative is still significant AND interesting (unlike DeLillo ...and i think the fact i just put a smiley after a Don DeLillo joke bought me back the "AR geek" title). What I think warrants attention here is specifically why LOTR has been relegated by academics and intelligent laypersons alike to the bastions of D&D, et al, when it is truly more than that in many, many ways.

BG - the academics imagine it thus because limited minds imagine limited things - their amoral 'self as god" philosophy would preclude them from opening their eyes (and heart) to such ideas as are incapsulated there - because it would require them to abnigate the throne of self that they have so lovingly built their beliefs upon.

Notice the Cronicles of Narnia, a childrens story was also written by another most distinguished Oxford Don - and to think, that they gave Clinton a honorary Phd - how low the once mighty have fallen

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    and to think, that they gave Clinton a honorary Phd - how low the once mighty have fallen
    The Clinton PhD doesn't bother me much, as it's not unusual for Oxford/Cambridge to confer graduate degrees upon their baccalaureates, and I'm pretty certain Clinton did the PPE (politics, philosophy and econ) B.A. while there as a Rhodes. The place in general, bothers me greatly, though. I spent a semester there expecting to be immersed in the pantheon of academic culture, but found, somewhat sadly, that the place is really rather similar to Princeton...a lot of phony partying and a lot of phony academic poses undertaken by EVERYONE you run into (sorry princeton people, but it's true). Maybe you should undertake in degree in comparative lit and treat LOTR against similar American reactionary novels?

Well - I probably will do a phd (if I ever finish this second masters ) but not in that subject

If I were to do one in philosophy perhaps it would be "the Christology of the Matrix" - provided the last installment goes well

Frankly, there is nothing to compare LOTR against, IMHO except perhaps narnia (journey, worlds, characters, underlying spritual theme) - so many little kiddies prance around with costumes on as if the outward demostration means something while having NO CLUE that there is an underlying spiritual force.

The Ivy league has long since given up any pretense of being the intelligent voice of America - with all their education, they have aquired no learning and wisdom is but a concept, like fog, clearly infront of them, yet unable for them to grasp it.

they hid in the colleges in the 60s while better men were sent off to die - and they kept hiding there so long some fool gave them a professors title and they deluded tehmselves that they had something of worth to teach others - and now see the whirlwind we have reaped in the colleges and universitys - we will reap in tears what we have sown in folly

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wow, this thread really went from meaningless bullshit to deep deep philosophical analysis

Bottom line, LOTR was a great story written by a very imaginative mind, Clinton sucks (or should I saw was sucked), you're avatar IS too big, and it sticks out and actually IS annoying, philosophy kicks ass, I will probably major in it, and minor in something like English, Eco, or some other course.

In conclusion, Cycleon change your avatar size

Thread Information