Mentalism is offline Junior Member

HEY! Breaking up with your GF licks BALLS

2 yrs gone. We love each other, just dont see eye to eye on other aspects of our life.

Anyone else break up with a girl even tho you loved her - just other aspects didnt quite work out?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    nope, ive only loved 1 woman my whole life!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i feelya! I divorced my x wife and i still loved her. I just knew i couldnt spend the rest of my life with her. Its hard, u'll start questioning ur decision and all kinds of thoughts run threw ur head. But in the end it was the right decision for me. Good luck!!

OG

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i was in your boat when i went away to college.

the girl did absolutely nothing wrong and didn't see it coming when i told her we couldn't be together any longer because i couldn't handle an LDR.

she was frustrated, angry, and eventually turned psychotic.

but back to the original question, yes i did love her at the time but i got over it because i couldn't see myself with her indefinitely.

i didn't really know that i did love her at the time when i broke up with her until further down the road when i was unhappy at times.

you will realize you didn't have as deep of feelings for her as you thought, or you actually do love her and can potentially patch things up in the future when the 'other aspects' pass or change.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    bro,,, I'm neck deep in that shit RIGHT NOW and it's kicking my ass!!
    I can't sleep, work, etc... hell, I've been on an EQ/TEST cycle for 10 wks and have LOST 6lbs!
    love sucks ass when it goes bad... sorry,, didn't mean to be a bummer,, but damnit you asked!

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Wow it's good to hear that atleast it's not me going through this. I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks after a break up and it's been a month +. I still love the girl. Things have been kind of screwy, but i'll see her soon and see how she feels.

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Thx for support guys......

This shits a drag and a half...

What's a bro to do to get over this shit? From spending almost all day with a person for 2 yrs, to then go to NOTHING, no companion, no one who cares like she did etc... just me

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Hey man,in my time of need TOM LEYKIS 101 got me through the same shit ur going through now. He is the KING of helping guyz like us out! I got over my girl and went out and hit some new girls up!!!!

www.blowmeuptom.com

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    ah way to go look what u did to ripped4fsu .. poor guy.. i feel yeah man.. my advice to all of u.. picpost.com lol kidding bros..

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    The older we get the more objective and mature all this seems to be. Dude things like this don't fuckn faze me no more. Then again I was the biggest pussy wooped guy in my 20's. I honestly beleive for a man to be emotionally stable and ready for marriage he has to have had his heart broken and he has to have broken someone elses heart.

Thread Information