Thread: TIme to Vent!!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

TIme to Vent!!!

shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
    let me start by telling you my background with having a car...this is my 7th ..the had a truck that i traded in for a monte carlo, i was rear ended and it was totaled...next i had a grandam that ended up being a piece of shit so i traded it for another grandam, traded that one because i was tired of it for a 240sx..got hit by a semi!! totaled.......just got done taking it off of full coverage a week before...got blamed for the accident because i hydro planed on the freeway....shit!!!!!!! .......i get over it and buy a piece of shit honda, cuz thats all i could afford...first week i drove it, tire fell off...next week my 1000 dollar stereo system stolen..the next week after that, it over heats and dies on the freeway, and was towed..the next week after that i get it out and drive it and it over heats and catches fire..car....TOTALLED!!!!! ....its been 3 years since that vehicle, i moved from tennesee......im here now in california..finally find a decent car i can afford....drive it down from FRISCO this past weekend...pull it into my apartment complex...there was no parking last night, so i parked on one of the curbs that were red, well...i know what your thinking but, every other person i know has parked there when there was no where to park and they got a warning...well i get up to move the car this morning and the said fuck the warning and just towed my shit...........its going to cost me 190 to get it out tomorrow...i already bent over backwards to get the car, now im forking over another 2 bills for this.....DAMN TALK ABOUT BAD EXPERIENCES with cars....

JUST HAD TO WRITE DOWN MY PISSINESS SOMEWHERE!!

There goes half of my cycle money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 05-27-2003 at 09:56 PM.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    easy tiger

chevy44 is offline Member
    damn! that sucks ........i would have cried like a little girl if i had a monte carlo and it was totalled! what yr was it? i am somewhat jinxed also, but for getting tickets! first ticket i was 15 and was speeding in a school zone (didnt realize it), got a ticket three weeks later when i was 16 and 1day i got pulled over going 95 in a 45 w/ my camaro, two months later i got caught again, this time i was only going 15 over and then two months later my DUMB ASSS FRIEND sadi that my car was slow (at a red light) so i reved at 4,ooo rpm and burned out for at least 300 ft. (stick shift) and guees what? a fucking cop was behind me the whole time.................fuck after that i sold my camaro, bought a new camaro (v8 , 6spd) and ever since i have been driving the speed limit!!!!!!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    im telling you dude...i have had a shit load of tickets too that i dont feel like posting all of them...guys like us need to follow the damn traffic laws, unlike other people who can get away with alot,we can't!!
    isnt life a bitch!!

Thread Information