Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Best looking girls are in the SOUTH! No fucking doubt!!!!!!

I have noticed over my 23 years on this planet that girls up north are typically homely, with a few exceptions. Now girls down south, thats a totally different story. I mean damn.....just to name off a few states with beautiful girls...FL, GA, MS, AL, LA, TX, AR (yes, AR...have any of you been to Fayetteville, UofA? ). Who agrees....be honest. BTW, every "Girls Gone Wild" video I have seen was taped in the South, and I noticed some of the most beautiful girls were from Georgia. I feel sorry for you bros up in Minnesota and North Dakota and shit, and you yankees like to make fun of our gene pools with inbreeding jokes...haha....jealousy must be a bitch ... LOL

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump to that brotha. Ive been in ever state in the US and many places in canada, mexico, far east (orient) and definately some of the best women are in the South. yay cause i live inthe south too

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm not buying that one at all

i think the best looking girls are in NYC!!!much more sophisticated, attractive, intelligent, and have eating disorders!!!NYC kills any state and that's just a city. imagine if there were a whole state like nyc

ichiban is offline Female Member
    ummmm I'm from Texas and i'm smart, classy ( ever heard of a debutaunt?), at 22 have more money than most people will ever see, and why on earth would you equate an eating dis. with attractive?

Maybe it's just me but I can't agree with you on that.....not to say that there are no beauties in NYC, they have all moved there from the south!

Ok, Partyboy has a good point, but many of the true beauties in NY actually were born and raised there compared to the ones who have moved there? My point is that girls born in the south are better looking. Why? I have no clue. Also, that "NY, Fran Drescher" accent could make Pam Anderson look like shit...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Part of my theory on why girls look better in the south is the winters. Those cold ass winters cause people to practically hybernate, get fat, pale, etc. I think here in the south people are generally more shallow and care more about their appearance.-I sure as hell am.

Originally posted by 956Vette
    Part of my theory on why girls look better in the south is the winters. Those cold ass winters cause people to practically hybernate, get fat, pale, etc. I think here in the south people are generally more shallow and care more about their appearance.-I sure as hell am.
    good theory....this is why i posted this thread. not to gloat or brag but to find the truth

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Ive been all over cali,east coast,west,but nothing like the scottsdale AZ girls....trust me.they never need to wear much clothing from the heat

alevok Guest
    I spent 7 years in USA and I met most georgeous girls in FL, especially in Tampa, West Palm Beach, South Beach.
    I lived 8 monts in South Dakota, most of the girls are out of shape but in Sioux falls there are some exceptions (Norway, sweden descendants) also in Minneapolis you see hot blondes with blue eyes.
    Girls from warm weather tend to care more about themselves cause they wear just t-shirts while girls from North cover their bodies with thicker clothes.
    It is the same story here, girls from beachtowns are leaner and prettier.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm with you Big Rush, girls in the south are the better looking IMHO. And the fact I happen to live in FL, Alevok, I'd have to say I think we have a good selection.

BTW, I happen to really love that southern drawl, Honey-child.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Iv been all over and i have to say the women in FL are the best looking! But also the biggest bitches... ooopps did i say that...

OG

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    I can't say I agree with your theory. I would say that probably 80% of the native women here in west georgia are overweight and about 30% of those are morbidly obese!

Also, I have seen statistics that say that georgia is one of the fattest states. Personally I think that soutnerners are lazy! Just my opinion though!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    need i post more Texas Pudding Wrestling Pix??

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    now let me preface this by saying I have lived in Cali, Louisiana, Mass, and NY. So Ive been around. I think that BRush has it right that Southern girls are cute. I, however, would expand his sentiment to include all Sunbelt girls, namely, California as BRush forgot. They are just as good as the South. Unfortunately for much of the South, they go downhill fast once they hit 28. This is mainly in the old south though (La, Miss, Al, etc). You are laying in bed next to them and BAM! you get knocked out of bed cause thier ass just grew 4 sizes. Northern women, Fla, and western women, I guess being more shallow keep themselves up better through time. Proof? you say? Look to our mothers. I know a whole bunch of 40 and 50 something fat ass housewives and mothers from the south. Many more than in the north (or other places). I think this whole concept is related to food quality. Im sure BigRush would back me up in saying that Southern food (and La in particular) is better than anywhere in America. Comeon! Jambalaya is way better than meat and potatoes.

I guess what Im saying is that Cali and the west is best (cause they don't go downhill as fast), but the South is good too!

David B. is offline Member
    If you like blondes, there is one town in the South with more beautiful babes per capita than any other place I've ever been -- Oxford, MS.

I have this mental image that there are rich bankers, doctors, lawyers, and such all over the south who have dictated the following message to their secretaries: "Muffy is 18, blonde, drop-dead gorgeous, and dumb as a toaster. Lets send her to Old Miss!"

--dave

razor67 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by mammoth

I can't say I agree with your theory. I would say that probably 80% of the native women here in west georgia are overweight and about 30% of those are morbidly obese!

Also, I have seen statistics that say that georgia is one of the fattest states. Personally I think that soutnerners are lazy! Just my opinion though!
    true,but i went to atlanta and went to a club called level 3..there were some honeys in there..but im happy to be in fla.

Originally posted by David B.
    If you like blondes, there is one town in the South with more beautiful babes per capita than any other place I've ever been -- Oxford, MS.

I have this mental image that there are rich bankers, doctors, lawyers, and such all over the south who have dictated the following message to their secretaries: "Muffy is 18, blonde, drop-dead gorgeous, and dumb as a toaster. Lets send her to Old Miss!"

--dave
    LMFAO...truer words have never been spoken....

Originally posted by jeffylyte
    now let me preface this by saying I have lived in Cali, Louisiana, Mass, and NY. So Ive been around. I think that BRush has it right that Southern girls are cute. I, however, would expand his sentiment to include all Sunbelt girls, namely, California as BRush forgot. They are just as good as the South. Unfortunately for much of the South, they go downhill fast once they hit 28. This is mainly in the old south though (La, Miss, Al, etc). You are laying in bed next to them and BAM! you get knocked out of bed cause thier ass just grew 4 sizes. Northern women, Fla, and western women, I guess being more shallow keep themselves up better through time. Proof? you say? Look to our mothers. I know a whole bunch of 40 and 50 something fat ass housewives and mothers from the south. Many more than in the north (or other places). I think this whole concept is related to food quality. Im sure BigRush would back me up in saying that Southern food (and La in particular) is better than anywhere in America. Comeon! Jambalaya is way better than meat and potatoes.

I guess what Im saying is that Cali and the west is best (cause they don't go downhill as fast), but the South is good too!

another good theory...I definitely agree with you about the food aspect...ain't nothin' like some true southern cookin'

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I'm from New Orleans, La. and I can honestly say that I have met some killer babes in during my years in law enforcement. Some were as young as 16. So I agree with Southern Bells being beautiful.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by razor67
    true,but i went to atlanta and went to a club called level 3..there were some honeys in there..but im happy to be in fla.
    I guess I should get out more!! Georgia definitely has hotties! Buckhead has some cuties as well as the Northern Burbs of Metro Atlanta! I was speaking more in terms of where I live, which is unfortunately probably the mecca for rednecks! My eyes bleed everytime I go to WalMart!!

WalMart....yikes!!

I think there are beautiful girls every where. Everybody has differant tastes in woman. Just remember "Beauty fades, dumb is forever....." I got that one from Judge Judy.

Beautiful southern women are so fine, until they open their mouths. If you guys think the Fran Drescher Long Island Big Hair accent is annoying, you should hear what southern cheerleader/sorority/Junior League upper-middle-class white girls sound like. OUCH! Somewhere along the line, they learn this thin, high-pitched, nasal shriek that it so piercing and annoying, it's like fingernails on a blackboard. It's as if all the sound comes from their nose and the back of the throat, with no support from the diaphragm.

Also, a lot of otherwise fine looking southern women have no ass at all.

Beautiful southern women are so fine, until they open their mouths. If you guys think the Fran Drescher Long Island Big Hair accent is annoying, you should hear what southern cheerleader/sorority/Junior League upper-middle-class white girls sound like. OUCH! Somewhere along the line, they learn this thin, high-pitched, nasal shriek that it so piercing and annoying, it's like fingernails on a blackboard. It's as if all the sound comes from their nose and the back of the throat, with no support from the diaphragm.

....there are annoying accents everywhere, personally i think the southern belle accent is sexy....like that chick brooke on the bachelor 2....she was from alabama and fine as hell....but the worst accent of all time if the north dakota accent like from the movie fargo as well as many canadian accents

....there are annoying accents everywhere, personally i think the southern belle accent is sexy....like that chick brooke on the bachelor 2....she was from alabama and fine as hell....but the worst accent of all time if the north dakota accent like from the movie fargo as well as many canadian accents

I don't have "fingernail on a chalkboard voice"....I think any girl can speak like that. Anyway, I'd rather talk like that than like they do in the movie "Fargo"! And by the way ....I certainly have a bootie, as well as many other girls I know from TX.

nuke is offline Member
    There are fine ass girls everywhere....Just look around.

AND they ALL can biatches.....
    I stress can be...

Originally posted by ichiban
    I don't have "fingernail on a chalkboard voice"....I think any girl can speak like that. Anyway, I'd rather talk like that than like they do in the movie "Fargo"! And by the way ....I certainly have a bootie, as well as many other girls I know from TX.
    I said many, not all.

I live in the south, Arkansas, and am lucky that pretty much all the women in my life -- friends, co-workers -- have normal voices, not that screechy noise. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the "Junior League" accent is learned, since it seems to be attached only to southern women from a certain suburban, upper-middle-class social background. I hear that noise from a lot of our customers at work though, especially when they're in groups.

On the other hand, Jodie Foster is an example of a southern woman with a great voice.

I apologize for over-generalizing, I did not mean to condemn all southern women, just a select group of them.

--dave

Re: Best looking girls are in the SOUTH! No fucking doubt!!!!!!

Originally posted by Big Rush
    AR (yes, AR...have any of you been to Fayetteville, UofA? ).
    Got my degree there. There were lots of FINE women there, even back then. About the first of April, every year, they all packed away their bras.

I still think Oxford has Fayetteville beat...

--dave

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    ...I'm from Texas and i'm smart, classy ( ever heard of a debutaunt?), at 22 have more money than most people will ever see...
    wanna go out on a date? hmm, better yet, get married =P

-- clocky baby

P.S. me and my friends are 23 and still make fart jokes...=) last, but not least, i'm not educated enough to use "my friends and i"...

P.S.S. sorry, i'm tired, took a sleeping pill and am being an ass...=)

clockworks--you are not being an ass....I have to like ya though because U see you live in Austin, my home sweet home!

cool...austin is the bong...er bomb...for kids our age...=) i wanna learn how to windsurf this summer...

-- clocky baby

clockworks--you are not being an ass....I have to like ya though because U see you live in Austin, my home sweet home!

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    austin definately has hot women...i live here now, but have also lived in virginia, alabama, and was born in and spent ab out half of my life in arkansas...southern women are definately better in looks and attitude...

whoot, more austinites...=)

-- clocky baby
    Originally posted by FancyLad
    austin definately has hot women...i live here now, but have also lived in virginia, alabama, and was born in and spent ab out half of my life in arkansas...southern women are definately better in looks and attitude...

gymchic is offline Female Member
    Woo Hoo - I'm from Texas! So I guess I'm a "hot girl"
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

Thread Information