clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

just got back from florida...

my friend moved out there for the summer cuz her dad is working there and it would be a nice change of pace from living in texas. her family didn't want her driving alone so i got to go with her and spend a few days at her dad's place in tampa (clearwater).

man, i envy you florida guys (and gals). even though tampa is on the gulf of mexico, the sands were still white, the water was still blue/green, and there wasn't any seaweed. its not like i haven't been to florida before, my grandmom used to live in ft lauterdale (sp?), its just this is the first time i've gone since being of an age where i can enjoy it more...=)

lots of hot bikini chicks, my friend busted me looking at em all the time...=D

i wanna go back!

-- clocky baby

righton is offline Senior Member
    You got to check out Ybor on Friday nights.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    How dare you look at hot bikini chicks! Smite yourself immediately!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by righton
    You got to check out Ybor on Friday nights.
    we did go to Ybor on a friday actually...was fun...ate at the place thats like mongolian bbq...=) we were stuffed silly and didn't feel like dancing/drinking afterwards...we were already smizashed anyways...=)

-- clocky baby

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Did you hook up with OG and nuke? If i ever go to florida those guys are on my visit list

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Did you hook up with OG and nuke? If i ever go to florida those guys are on my visit list
    Most definately agree(cant forget BW either), their are many a peoples I'd like to meet to add on to the ones I already have. Hopefully with my new business venture, it can be possible.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    By any chance did you grab some grub at the Wing House ?? Those places are awesome and they have some hot ass women working there.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Clocky baby, next time you're there, check out a place called Mons Venus. Hands down best in the state - hell, region.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    There's no doubt that we have some cute chicas here. I'm real close to Daytona, and New Smyrna Beach. Neither beach is all that spectacular, but if you venture out a bit you can find some nice spots. I'll tell you what though bro, unless you live REALLY close to the beach, this hot ass climate gets a bit old.

nuke is offline Member
    WTF ! You were here and didn callon your local Party boys. OG and Nuke could have made this place rock for you bro.

BTW- You ate at The DIsh in Centro Ybor right ? Upstairs..

Dude Tampa Bay rules.

Palme- You know it Baby. Come on down.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I grew up in Florida (Destin area of the panhandle),,, lived there 33yrs. It truly is a great state, not to Diss my Houston boys... I'm having fun here too! My brother lives in the Keys... I have a job coming up sometime soon in Miami. I already talked to OG about doing a little fishing and scuba diving out front on the reefs. (and of course a little trolling along So. Beach!)

Thread Information