r2ii is offline Junior Member

this shit bothers me..

Alright im sure this thread has been talked about time and time again.. however, i went to the gym nice and early today and honestly its bothering me.

I go to a fairly new, and pretty large gym so you get a nice mix of people.. always an experiance. anyways. Today i roll in all pumped ready to do my thing and i hit the incline plate loader ready do warm up and i look to my right because i hear excessive grunting. I see two guys probably the same age maybe a little older than myself (22) on the flat bench pressing id say a good 135, this fool completes his set of like 4 stops screaming stands up.. walks around with his arms all pushed out on his side performing what i like to call ILS (invisable lat syndrome) and walks up to his "boy" and says the following.. "Damn son, fucking went up 20 lbs on my bench, fucking good fucking thing we got that juice. this Deca ( which he pronouced "Dee-CA" ) is the shit." I mean seriously, i cant stand this shit, the guys must have been lifting maybe 4 months his entire life, and you know what if your ignorant and want to hit the gear without doing ur homework, fine whatever your life/body.. but for fucks sake mates, people running around @ the mouth like that is why people who use gear responsibly get a horrible wrap. I hope he gets a nasty case of Deca Dick when he needs it most.. sorry for ranting bros..

mammoth is offline Member
    No matter where you go you are going to run into these types. My gym is right down the street from the Local High School and between 6-9 every weeknight the gym is flooded with these people! Its a social gathering to them! Thats probably the main reason why I workout at 5:30 am. The air lat thing gets me every time! Next time just laugh hysterically to where they can hear you! You'll feel alot better!

BTW--You never revealed the "deep meaning" of that one crazy thread!

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    haha.. thanks for the advice mammoth.. ill do that next time, ha that damn thread wont die bro

Thread Information