Thread: u.p.s. sux

popa is offline Senior Member

Angry u.p.s. sux

they suck man never on time for me, piss me off I tracked my order and they said that my package will be here between 12-9, I waited all day and they didn't even show up now I missed 2 days of ala cause they are 2 days late. This is not the first time this happened. THREE times in a row......argggg

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    fucking ups... ima fan or fedex

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    fedex has lost my package three times in a row. took many calls, many emails to get them to admit they had a package for me.

All the carriers are weak in my opinion. the USPS seems better if you can believe that heh

sd11 is offline Banned
    Indeed UPS does suck. I'm waiting on a package and just like you I tracked my order as well and stayed home on the day it was supposed to arrive (today). Anyways I was in my kitchen and heard my dogs start barking like crazy so I went to look out the window and I saw the truck in front of my house. So I went outside and no joke the dude who was driving walks into the back of the truck is in there for maybe a minute comes out sits down and drives away.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    USPS is the shit! never let me down yet! and they always deliver at a resonable hour

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    when i order online they usualy come right at 10-10:30am all the time on the day! The thing that sux is i go to bed at 5-6am all the time so i have to leave a note for them to "wait a minute cause im sleeping" cause if i dont answer in 30 seconds they leave a sticky thing!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Try DHL.... I never had a problem with either Fed-ex or UPS... But by far the best company I have used is Canada Xprespost. Always on time and always reliable (too bad its not availble in the states)

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    USPS is the shit! never let me down yet! and they always deliver at a resonable hour
    you better knock on wood bro...

mammoth is offline Member
    You wouldn't be saying that when they lose your mail! Especially your mortgage payment! I got a notice from our mortgage company one month that said we had failed to make payment. We knew for a fact that we had mailed in the payment. So we called the post office to see if they could do some sort of tracking. They basically told us that we were S.O.L. I had to spend roughly $100 bucks cancelling the other check and paying late fees to the mortgage company. Luckily we caught it in time before it went against our credit. I called the post office to see if they would offer some sort of compensation for losing my mail and they flat out refused to even talk to me about it.

At least FedEx and UPS offer insurance on your packages, and they have the ability to track the packages. I'll take that over the government owned postal service anyday!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Have to 2nd that one... USPS is the best, quick and reliable...
    Unless they happen to have your addy flagged

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Who else thinks we should just bring back the pony express? A lonesome man committed to his duty and his trusty steed. Those were the days gentlemen, those were the days......

Thread Information