Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JJ78

Thread: Fukushima

JJ78 is offline Senior Member

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I remember reading how some of the debris that has already floated over contained organisms foreign to this part of the country, thus possibly causing chaos to our ecosystem.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not that I generally believed the news but they reported on this claim recently and said it was false and there is no debris pile the size of Texas or anywhere near that coming this way according to all satellite images and there is not even as much degrees is what they had originally speculated.

I don't remember what they said in regards 2 is shrimp or any other species population being effected but I'm sure another year or two will know one way or the other for sure.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I've been thinking about it since May of 2012. This will kill millions of people in Japan and the US. So far, it's killed 20, 000 in the US according to a peer reviewed medical journal.

TEPCO are nuclear operators and they deep in over their head. We need the best international nuclear engineers out there. So much is at stake. Tepco is going to attempt to remove spent fuel rods at unit 4 in a matter of days. They calculate that it will take over one year to c omplete fuel removal. It's very risky. Failure can result in a massive release of radiation. The west coast of the US would become a dead zone. The northern hemisphere in general would be devastated and billions - yes billions with a b, would be killed. It's no exaggeration to say that this is humanity's most dangerous moment.

Mass extinction of marine life in the Pacific and there's radiation bioaccumalting up the food chain. The magnitude of this problem is enormous
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 11-08-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Here is a very scary video:

LiveLeak.com - Fukushima--beyond urgent

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    World is smaller than we like to believe, time to stick together!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura View Post
    I've been thinking about it since May of 2012. This will kill millions of people in Japan and the US. So far, it's killed 20, 000 in the US according to a peer reviewed medical journal.

TEPCO are nuclear operators and they deep in over their head. We need the best international nuclear engineers out there. So much is at stake. Tepco is going to attempt to remove spent fuel rods at unit 4 in a matter of days. They calculate that it will take over one year to c omplete fuel removal. It's very risky. Failure can result in a massive release of radiation. The west coast of the US would become a dead zone. The northern hemisphere in general would be devastated and billions - yes billions with a b, would be killed. It's no exaggeration to say that this is humanity's most dangerous moment.

Mass extinction of marine life in the Pacific and there's radiation bioaccumalting up the food chain. The magnitude of this problem is enormous
    Holy crap! I was feeling pretty good about life until I read youre reply.

Hmmmm some interesting stuff. Some people believe it will do nothing to anyone and claim there has been zero deaths due to radiation. This I dont agree with except for the exact wording makes it factual. People dont typically die from the radiation. They die from the cancer it causes of the organs that stop functioning.

Some of these links are also interesting. I would like to think/hope they are they are greatly exaggerated although it does seem there is a rise in cancer and related diseases.

Fukushima fallout damaged thyroid glands of California babies:
    http://tinyurl.com/qddfbg6

People died at Three Mile Island:
    People died at Three Mile Island | The Free Press - Columbus, Ohio

Victims of Three Mile Island Nuclear Accident Speak Out:
    Victims of Three Mile Island Nuclear Accident Speak Out. Arnie Gundersen's Podcast - YouTube

Chernobyl 25 years and 1,000,000 deaths later:

Disturbing thyroid cancer rise in Fukushima minors
    Disturbing thyroid cancer rise in Fukushima minors — RT News

Have you heard about the Navy guys that went there to help and they already have 50 cases of Thyroid cancer?
    I think they were on a carrier? I will try and find it.

No and we won't hear any of it on main stream media. It not good polotics. Human and life is very disposable anymore.

There seems to be a total media blackout in the US pertaining to anything Fukushima.

Why? Seems pretty important.

This is pretty odd, a 2 headed whale washed ashore in Baja
    Fuku Mutation? Two-Headed Whale Washes Up On Baja, California Beach! (Disturbing Video & Images) | Environment

Thread Information