lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

to all military or police who "supplement"

do you guys every catch static or have had any problems with your command making acusations, or questioning you.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    we just lost three of our city cops due to testing hot for aas. news says more to follow.......... im glad im on a off cycle ......i will try to train drug free for awhile till things cool off. one off the three, was a bro, he was on our citys swat team, we lost a good cop! didnt know the other two on a personal level. my bro was a 10 year vet on the force. the piss test wasnt a random......they were tested due to a squealer!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    we just lost three of our city cops due to testing hot for aas. news says more to follow.......... im glad im on a off cycle ......i will try to train drug free for awhile till things cool off. one off the three, was a bro, he was on our citys swat team, we lost a good cop! didnt know the other two on a personal level. my bro was a 10 year vet on the force. the piss test wasnt a random......they were tested due to a squealer!
    Ain't that a bitch. People never got caught when I was in the Army unless they got snitched on. There are a lot of big, natural dudes in the military.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    And they go arrest other people for using AAS&cannabis

WOW...I love cops

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    thats f@#ked up, i promised my girl a while back that i wouldnt use anymore and the biggest thing holding me back is that fact that i might lose my job. in the military no ones gives a 5hit me and a few of my buddies were obvious as 5hit when we each put on 25 lbs with our firts dbol cycle. but we just said it was from creatine. people should really just turn a blind eye to military and police when it comes to that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

WOW...I love cops
    if i was on i would never arrest someone for possession of gear.

you could probaly bribe a cop with your gear if you got pulled over with it

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I was pulled over one time w 40 amps of Primo Depot. I was speeding, and the officer saw the glass amps when I was reaching for my wallet/license (they were inside my fag bag). He asked me what it was (like if he didn't know) and I just told him. He gave me some quick steroid rhetoric, but let me go. I just got a seatbelt violation.
    I don't understand why people are rude to cops. Yeah, some are jerks, but if you are respectful, it will take you much further than being a smartass.
    Btw, this was like 6 years ago.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    I was pulled over one time w 40 amps of Primo Depot. I was speeding, and the officer saw the glass amps when I was reaching for my wallet/license (they were inside my fag bag). He asked me what it was (like if he didn't know) and I just told him. He gave me some quick steroid rhetoric, but let me go. I just got a seatbelt violation.
    I don't understand why people are rude to cops. Yeah, some are jerks, but if you are respectful, it will take you much further than being a smartass.
    Btw, this was like 6 years ago.
    Hm well, from what Ive heard you got lucky

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Hm well, from what Ive heard you got lucky
    Very Lucky. Again, this was around 6 years ago. I'm sure if it'd been recently, i'd be looking up Chris Collins.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Hell i say let our military juice...we should give it to them. Can u imagine being a little terrorist with someone huge like swolecat looking down on you......**** that

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    Hell i say let our military juice...we should give it to them. Can u imagine being a little terrorist with someone huge like swolecat looking down on you......**** that
    my point exactly, more aggressiveness more strength more endurance. i think the government got there stand point on steroids from mr. mackey "steroids are bad m kay".

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes once my former CO complained that I might be using roids!

anyway the MP havent found him yet, he's awol since 5 years now

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    get a script. tell the cops to get ****ed then.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    people should really just turn a blind eye to military and police when it comes to that stuff.
    I agree, but they should turn a blind eye to everyone. If cops are going to be allowed to use, then so should everyone else.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    in houston almost all cops juiced.. till one of them got caught and snitched.. it was a big story a few years back..

cops say they have a right to juice cuz it helps them controll roudy citizens and thugs, That BS makes about as much sense as a priest saying he can molest boys cuz they gets no puxsy.. yea, cops dirnk and drive, juice, beat there wives(they got#1 divorce rate in US), that's what makes it reall hard to take these hypocrytes seriously, and they get mad cuz you second guesse them or question there authority, jokes is what they are sometimes.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    people should really just turn a blind eye to military and police when it comes to that stuff.
    mmmkey

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

WOW...I love cops
    i'd arrest you for cannabis

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I never used anything except for some 1-AD when I was in the Army, but there was one skinny little prick out there who told everyone, including my field grades that I was on juice. Nothing ever came of it, I caught some remarks here and there and the little prick ended up getting his. For months though, people just assumed I was on test.

Personally, I think if you are in a combat theater, some added testosterone could be just the thing. Look at the Iraqi "Army" those dudes weigh like 120lbs. soaking wet and get their asses handed to them every day. If I were in charge, steroids would be given to those guys like candy.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i'd arrest you for cannabis
    Haha give it your best shot!!!!

you guys wouldnt be able to catch me if i had a goddamn drug empire running rite next to ur station

this is funny...cops outsmarting me???
    riiiiiiiite

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    do you guys every catch static or have had any problems with your command making acusations, or questioning you.
    yes, ive been acused...........a$$holes......hope they test me soon so i can start the cycle i got

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

you guys wouldnt be able to catch me if i had a goddamn drug empire running rite next to ur station

riiiiiiiite

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    in houston almost all cops juiced.. till one of them got caught and snitched.. it was a big story a few years back..

cops say they have a right to juice cuz it helps them controll roudy citizens and thugs, That BS makes about as much sense as a priest saying he can molest boys cuz they gets no puxsy.. yea, cops dirnk and drive, juice, beat there wives(they got#1 divorce rate in US), that's what makes it reall hard to take these hypocrytes seriously, and they get mad cuz you second guesse them or question there authority, jokes is what they are sometimes.
    i agree its just a good excuse we use.honestly i have a hard enough time not killing the dumbas5es i run into on the street know i dont think the extra test in my system would help me out much. as far as cannibus i arrest every time its a stupid and pointless habit and it brings in all kinds of 5hit bags the same 5hit bags who sell crack and h. if i could i would shoot these f@#k heads on the spot but unfortunately criminal have rights too.

back to my origianl post i dont think my unit would test anyone. there have been a few of us who were obvious as 5hit but all we got were a couple of dumbas5 comments i think as long as your cool with everyone in your command no one would give you any static especially since im in the reserves no active duty that a whole different story.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

riiiiiiiite

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I never used anything except for some 1-AD when I was in the Army, but there was one skinny little prick out there who told everyone, including my field grades that I was on juice. Nothing ever came of it, I caught some remarks here and there and the little prick ended up getting his. For months though, people just assumed I was on test.

Personally, I think if you are in a combat theater, some added testosterone could be just the thing. Look at the Iraqi "Army" those dudes weigh like 120lbs. soaking wet and get their asses handed to them every day. If I were in charge, steroids would be given to those guys like candy.

Not to chage the topic...but what happens to a narc in the army like that....i wouldn't want to be going in somewhere with a guy that willl narc u out like that.

rillantz is offline New Member
    In my old unit juice was pretty prevalent and no one cared. It help our 1st sgt. led the way. No one got out of hand and it helps to have a little pick me up when you are breaking your body down so much.

rillantz is offline New Member

Snitches can be a serious problem in the military. No offense to anyone, but you have to watch out for some officer types they believe it is their duty to screw with some people sometimes when they are just trying to better themselves.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by rillantz
    Snitches can be a serious problem in the military. No offense to anyone, but you have to watch out for some officer types they believe it is their duty to screw with some people sometimes when they are just trying to better themselves.
    not all officers are that interested in screwing you, but i believe alot of the would use it just to show that they can run things. thats what it is all about with them, but ive met some good men that were officers.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    yes once my former CO complained that I might be using roids!

anyway the MP havent found him yet, he's awol since 5 years now

the police departement in my city was caught in the biggest steroids scandal in quebec i think!!! they were dealing everything 8-9 years ago!!! i remember one of the cop was sooo fukin huge it was simply ridiculous. but theyre all locked up i think now!!!

bahahah btw nice title mon tabarnak!!!
    Last edited by FCECC2; 08-20-2005 at 05:14 PM.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    Not to chage the topic...but what happens to a narc in the army like that....i wouldn't want to be going in somewhere with a guy that willl narc u out like that.
    This particular punk was a nobody, just a little man who decided that it was his duty to tell everyone who would listen what he thought I was on. Thing was, he didn't say "I think this guy is juicing." He went around telling people it was a fact. At the most I'd gained maybe 12 lbs from a 4 week 1-AD cycle and everyone knew I was working out all the time, even before the deployment.

So, what happened to this piece if shit? He dug his own grave. Everyone hated him, he was always acting superior to everyone else, like he was smarter and should be an officer instead of an E-4. The last I saw of him, he was at a party, drunk off his ass, making a fool of himself. His fat wife was cheating on him and nobody had any respect for him.

If you are a piece of shit in the Army and don't respect anyone else or have a bad personality, always fvcking over your friends, the guys in your unit will make sure you get payback.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    If you are a piece of shit in the Army and don't respect anyone else or have a bad personality, always fvcking over your friends, the guys in your unit will make sure you get payback.

Yes they will....bad things happen

Thread Information