tolinka is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Random Life Advice

Its about time. I spent my whole stupid life looking forward to something, and I'm finnally getting what I asked for. I'm not saying I'm glad to be dead, but at least now I know where I stand. I am fucking dead and that is never going to change. You will all be here soon.

I spent my life waiting for the weekend, lunch break, getting laid, etc, never being really fully content about where I am HERE and NOW.. Too soon or not soon enough, I don't know. I wish I could have lived my life on my own terms and not on the terms of the all-mighty dollar. You spend your whole life working to make money to buy things you don't really need anyway. What has happened to our species? We have made life far more complex than it should be.

Eat, sleep, fuck, play.
    When the hell did we start having to worry about being poor, or about the economy?

I have no regrets. I don't want to be lamented, I was not that special. No one is as special as they think, we are all the same thing. Our bodies are just re-assembled pieces of the universe, we can only call it ours while we are living. Our mind's are slightly more unique, but they too are part of a unified whole, a collective consciousness you will experience when you are dead.

Advice? Learn how to live the best way you can for you and for the people you love. Don't let money or other people rule your life. Quit your job. Develop close and personal relationships, tell people you love them.

Please be open to post your own.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    here here brother. its the simple things in life; my family, my friends, a good book, a good workout, a good movie, time to spend enjoying the nice weather outside. money is necessary for bills, food, etc. but i would rather be poor and enjoy this world while i can, than be rich and look back on my life and see that i wasted the whole thing worying about having more shit.
    -sin

winny freak is offline New Member
    SIN?
    That almost sounded like gospel. Preasch-on brother.AMEN.

FREAK

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    gospel? like religious? i certainly hope not. just worked for years busting my ass for no reason. as time goes on i realize life is too cool to waste it working all the time

peam is offline Suspended
    the part about us all being the same was depressing........ I'm going to pretend that I never heard that

Thread Information