monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Please read.... Mods especially.

I know this is the wrong forum (sorry mods), but I need alot of views on this...

I have been talking with Dickrenegade alot on IM. As many of you may remember, he was a helpful and very knowledgable bro with a somewhat unorthodox sense of humor. He very much would like to be a part of the AR community again. He has given me his word that he will not even so much as joke on he board and that Big-G will have no part of his coming back if he is allowed to return. He is sincere and honest in his desire to return to what he termed "the best board out there". I am asking for bros opinions and for the mercy of the mods on his behalf.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-MC

palme is offline Rosie Member
    After the flaming they gave AR on FG?

The rule is once banned always banned. Cant start to give acceptions.

Big-G is disincluded from the plea. I specified that. Im just asking for Dick because he (obviously) is unable to... and he is sincere in his willingness and desire to return and contribute to AR in a positive way.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I notice that FG banned both of them already as well - DickR might be able to go back since he is suspended and if he will go and promise Basskiller to be very very good.

As ot re-instatement on AR, while I think both DR and BigG (yes I know that you are here reading this and under what name) can become beneficial members on a board if they can mature a bit - in spite of the posts and even a nasty PM or two by Dick on FitnessGeared - I personally have no problem with reinstatement and I really did enjoy a good number of his posts - but the rule here is banned is banned without some very exceptional circumstances. It is very unfortunate but the way it has to be.

In the future we may have a "suspended period" for members first - though some will be banned outright - suspended people can have an opportunity to kewl it and come back. This will give us a better opportunity to keep valuable members who screw up a bit.

CYC

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think the suspended idea is a good one Cycleon..Everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes a kick in the ass is what's needed..I think sometimes people are banned a little too quickly, but that's not my decision to make..

Monster, I tried to plead with Jason on having DR back to the board initially, but after he gave me his viewpoint on the situation, I had to agree with him on the banning..DR could definitely be an asset to this or any other board if he could just learn to be a little more tactful in his approach to things..Just my .02...

Doc M

mammoth is offline Member
    Banned is Banned! He should have to earn his way back up in ranks under a different name! I think alot of people who DIDN'T appreciate some of his posts would hate to see that name posting here again.

I try damn hard to watch my mouth on this board because it is my home board, and if I ever get banned I would be shamed. Letting DR back onto the board under the dickrenegade name would kinda be a kick in the balls because it discredits not only the rules but the people who bust there ass to abide by those rules.

I see no reason why he can't login under a new name and start over. Just my .02!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    This is the last word on this. If you dont like it ill ban you. He will not come back under the dickrenegade name. BG is already in our presence and with this im already allowing alot. DR keep low. sign up under a new name. Ill be watching. Dont make me ban your skinny ass again boy

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    This is the last word on this. If you dont like it ill ban you. He will not come back under the dickrenegade name. BG is already in our presence and with this im already allowing alot. DR keep low. sign up under a new name. Ill be watching. Dont make me ban your skinny ass again boy
    Congrats on the MOD status Fkits!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Congrats on the MOD status Fkits!
    ???? did i miss something ?? or can i not read ??

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    abstrack@protonmail.com

AAhhhh........... Nothing like delusions of power

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Friends don't let friends drink and post.

Originally posted by KeyMastur

???? did i miss something ?? or can i not read ??
    Sorry Key, I should have made more elusion to the fact that I was being sarcastic!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i talk to Dick on AIM occasionally as well, and in my opinion he seems like a stand up bro for the most part.

i would like to see him back and contributing, however making exceptions to rules in place to prevent further annoying and offensive material is not the way to go about it imo.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally i stand by the Mods decisions what ever it may be, If they decide to reinstate him. That is fine by me and if not then this to is ok with me. The way I see it though, when you get warned by the mods or other members on your actions at this board and you do the exact opposite of what people warn you not to do and try and test the patience of its members and Moderators, then you are purely not having any respect for the board, its members and eveything that has got it to where it is today.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by daem
    i talk to Dick on AIM occasionally as well, and in my opinion he seems like a stand up bro for the most part.
    yet talkin to someone one on one is totally different that re-introducing them into a situation with numerous people. it might not be that one person who causes trouble, but for someone else to start something, and then that person to retaliate. shit just gets old.

he said he wouldnt respond in any way to adverse criticism. i just hear from him how badly he'd like to be back and contributing. if the mods decide there is a possibility of him returning in any manner, he would promise to only engage himself in intellectual/helpful pursuits and basically he'd be de-clawed. not allowed to respond to criticism in any way. i'm only bringing this up because i recently started turning my life around and really know what an opportunity for that means, in any situation.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I was just joking around guys. I should have added the cycleon avatar when I said that.....peace

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well FKITLETSGO's spoken and everyone knows he runs it all

Monsterco, I probably have the least against either of them coming back but after what was said on FG I can't believe DR would want to come back. He made it clear that he thought very little of the way this board is ran. So why Dick (since I know your checking this thread) do you want to be a part of it. Is it because you are no longer welcome on yet another board. Well to me that validates our actions in the first place. It also tell me they have not changed any.

I was just joking around guys. I should have added the cycleon avatar when I said that.....peace
    Ahhhh - but you cant steal this avatar

Originally posted by monstercojones
    he said he wouldnt respond in any way to adverse criticism. i just hear from him how badly he'd like to be back and contributing. if the mods decide there is a possibility of him returning in any manner, he would promise to only engage himself in intellectual/helpful pursuits and basically he'd be de-clawed. not allowed to respond to criticism in any way. i'm only bringing this up because i recently started turning my life around and really know what an opportunity for that means, in any situation.
    Why can't he just login under a new name?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Why can't he just login under a new name?
    Cause I believe it's your ** addy that's blocked, not just the user name.

Aren't most ** addy's from ISP's dynamic these days.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON

Ahhhh - but you cant steal this avatar
    Oh yeah?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

dizzle is offline Respected Member

if **#s are blocked, then how would they be reading this.

I like them both, and would welcome them back, but of course it's not my decision. I'm sure they've learned the lesson and would have a great attitude on the board. Either way, I'll stand by the MODs decisions.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    They don't block you from viewing, just from logging in and posting.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    what ever is done by the mods is fine by me but they were already warned then banned so I think they already had there second chance just me 0.02

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    He could sign in as another name if he get's a new eye P number. Most ISp's do use DHCP, and **'s change depending on the service you have. Now I am not incouraging this guy to do this, he was banned/suspended for a reason, but I do believe people make mistakes, I have said things here, that I wish I hadn't said and got repremended for them. So yes, even I make mistakes and say things that may be taken out of context.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    He could sign in as another name if he get's a new eye P number. Most ISp's do use DHCP, and **'s change depending on the service you have. Now I am not incouraging this guy to do this, he was banned/suspended for a reason, but I do believe people make mistakes, I have said things here, that I wish I hadn't said and got repremended for them. So yes, even I make mistakes and say things that may be taken out of context.
    thats exactly my reasoning. i know what its like to make mistakes out of immaturity or pure stupidity. this is the best board around, so a banning here is a severe penalty, whether the offender realizes it or not.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

I'm STILL laughing!!!

good stuff FKIT, keep it comin'

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't imagine why folks get into these flaming wars. It'd be easier to understand if it was about religion, politics, or who gets to plonk what babe, but geez, this board is just information. Post what ya know, ask questions about what ya don't know, figure out what sounds about right, and go on.
    I suppose it's really up to whoever runs this board, but if a banned member can persuade the "powers that be" that they will forsake their disruptive ways and make positive contributions, I'd say why not?

Thread Information