Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    122
    I've been reading up on here and can anybody tell me if there are any dangerous risks? The bottle says no side effects and promises 10lb gains in 2 weeks .
    Should I take it?

    Will provide link in a minute. Here it is
    http://quickg.net/steroid-alternative.php
    Last edited by powerlifter198; 12-16-2013 at 10:28 AM.

  2. #2
    Venom's Avatar
    Venom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    Lol 10lbs in 2 weeks!

    If you want to achieve that just save your money and eat a crap ton of McDonalds.

  3. #3
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is online now VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    26,062
    just another product that is (probably over priced) and doesn't contain a single compound that really does anything. instead, they have a grocery list of things in there that provide questionable results at best. Hope it wasn't too expensive mate

    Ingredients: Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus - Root) , Fenugreek, Tribulus terrestris Extract, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract, Octacosanol, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCI), Magnesium (from Maganesium Aspartate), Zinc (from Zinc L-Monomethionine and Zinc Aspartate), Magnesium, Pyridoxine HCI, Epimedium, Damiana, Alpha Lipoic Acid.


    no more source checks please

    "Education before Medication"

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is online now VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    26,062
    now, my challange to you. go to wiki and look every one of those ingredients up and then report back to the group your opinion if this a bona fide product, or just a bunch of marketing BS.

    And Saw Palmetto? what the fuk that doing in there? that has other intended purposes other than muscle gain


    no more source checks please

    "Education before Medication"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    12,633
    The only side effect is a lighter wallet.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    The only side effect is a lighter wallet.
    Ok if it has no real bad side effects except sweat, anxiety etc i might as well try it since I already bought it.

    And I checked the first ingredient it says its safe besides minor side effects like head ache etc.
    Wat I'm worried about is if it can mess up my hormone levels

  7. #7
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is online now VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter198 View Post
    Ok if it has no real bad side effects except sweat, anxiety etc i might as well try it since I already bought it.

    And I checked the first ingredient it says its safe besides minor side effects like head ache etc.
    Wat I'm worried about is if it can mess up my hormone levels
    first hand information is ALWAYS more reliable/accurate than second hand information.

    so instead of asking us, go to Wiki, look up the ingredients one by one, and tell us what you think.

    there is a reason why this is a multi billion dollar industry (the health supplement industry), because blokes will shell out their bucks first, then ask questions later.

    most of the stuff you buy on line has marginal, if any (desired) effect. And even if it does have a marginal effect, then you have to consider the cost/benefit ratio.

    see where i'm going with this?


    no more source checks please

    "Education before Medication"

  8. #8
    Venom's Avatar
    Venom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    TR is giving some very solid advice here, he's a smart man.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

    first hand information is ALWAYS more reliable/accurate than second hand information.

    so instead of asking us, go to Wiki, look up the ingredients one by one, and tell us what you think.

    there is a reason why this is a multi billion dollar industry (the health supplement industry), because blokes will shell out their bucks first, then ask questions later.

    most of the stuff you buy on line has marginal, if any (desired) effect. And even if it does have a marginal effect, then you have to consider the cost/benefit ratio.

    see where i'm going with this?
    I looked up 5 on wiki md and they mostly just boost libido and sport performance but not enough evidence has been shown. Minor side effects if any.
    I still think I might as well give it a shot since I see no harm.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    12,633
    No harm no. Probably no benefit either. Does your bottle say how much of each compound is in it?

    It's not going to make you Mr Olympia.

  11. #11
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is online now VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter198 View Post
    I looked up 5 on wiki md and they mostly just boost libido and sport performance but not enough evidence has been shown. Minor side effects if any.
    I still think I might as well give it a shot since I see no harm.
    i agree. since you already spent the money, then, if it were me, i'd go ahead and give it a try.

    I went down a path one time where i acquired a livestock supplement magazine. there are a variety of products that will put weight and muscle on your horse (for example). All these products are fit for human consumption. And because it is for livestock, much less expensive than anything you might find on the internet for humans. So i purchased several of the products, and really didn't notice much, other than my wallet getting lighter.

    but i would be more comfortable suggesting this path, than purchasing a product with chemicals with little data to support it's safety, especially with long term health concerns.

    These supplement companies have chemists cooking up products that are supposed to mimic the effects of meth, for example. and due to the way it is being marketed, outside the reach of the dea, and we all know the FDA is slow to move. so these things can pop up for a few years, and then when people start dying, the manufacture says "well, shit, we didn't know it was dangerous" while at the same time, their chemists are cooking up new shit that is just as dicey.


    no more source checks please

    "Education before Medication"

  12. #12
    DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    And Saw Palmetto? what the fuk that doing in there? that has other intended purposes other than muscle gain
    Gotta look after your prostate with the huge natural test boost the product provides. :-)

  13. #13
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is online now VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro View Post
    Gotta look after your prostate with the HUGE natural test boost the product provides. :-)
    let's put things into perspective, shall we? =)


    no more source checks please

    "Education before Medication"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •