Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

The Top 10 al-Queda Excuses For Why We Haven't Heard From Bin Laden Since Tora Bora

The Top 10 al-Queda Excuses For Why We Haven't Heard From Bin Laden Since Tora BoraBy John Hawkins, Happydayz, TKO, & Dawntreader10) Bin who? look, we're just a pizza delivery service. Please leave us alone...please.

9) The 72 virgins were delivered ahead of schedule ... you'd be gone for 7 months too if you had 72 honeymoons to attend too.

8) Osama got a bad case of stage fright and until he gets over it, no more public appearances.

7) After al-Queda got kicked around in Afghanistan, Osama went to a Shaolin monastery to train. Until he's able to snatch the pebble from his master's hand he can't leave.

6) Not been heard from? Osama's on channel 137 in Oman every night. Don't you guys get that channel in America?

5) He can't come out to play since his mother grounded him for rough housing the family pet camel.

4) Bin Laden has recently become addicted to Diablo II and now goes by the game name, Puff Jiggy.

3) He's with his tailor trying to figure out if he should wear the old military green outfit or the new military green outfit for the next video.

2) He's just been resting his eyes...for seven months.

1) Osama has been too busy coming up with a recipe for al-Queda to use at bake sales to make more money. Once he perfects his recipe for "Osama's Delicious Almond Nut Brownies" then America will tremble with fear!

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    top reason 4 why u cant find bin ladin cus hes hiding in the white house waiting for bush to get off from work so The bush administration can carry on with there BUMMING OOPS BOMBING CAMPAIGN

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Or he's just a figment of Bush's very small imagination and doesn't really exist..Something like the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    We'd be told his so-called hiding spot if it made for good propaganda, but it doesn't right now. Its easier to make up names like "Chemical Ali" and "Mrs. Anthrax" to scare the world into supporting the war for Iraq's oil.

Guys we're going to be called 'Anti American' with these views, I'm shitting myself.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe if you were worth the time... naaaah...

Explicit is offline New Member
    The crators in the ground from our bombs can no longer be called crators. They now must be called FREEDOM HOLES.

Well, I won't comment one way or the other.... but I did find this interesting quote today:

"Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Hermann Goering
    Hitler's Reich-Marshall
    Stated at the Nuremberg Trials

Fucking hell, pretty damn powerfull stuff there Red.

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    im not anti american i love america and hopefully id wanna live there but i am anti bush and anti blair

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Anti Bush, but Pro-Rumsfelt....I just wish we had Ronald Regan back!!! Or even better just imagine if Harry Truman and Patton were still here!

Thread Information