EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Detroit Lions still winning...

...the race for the #1 pick in the draft!

I used to think that they were really unlucky, but they can't even hold a lead when they get it.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    McMahon, Batch, all of em...blow!

They need complete restructuring of their team, including coaching staff. It seems that nothing can help them, because they still sucked when they had the one of the best running backs of all time, Barry.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    no matter how shitty they are, the Houston Texans are getting the #1 pick...it's an expansion year

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    That would be true! Good call Dane.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Tampa Bay CANNOT keep winning on the foot of Martin Gramatica!! Alstott ran in a 4 yard TD yesterday but niether he nor Warrick Dunn are playing near the level they are capable of. Keyshawn Johnson caught his FIRST pass for TD this year. They have got to start going to the end zone with the pass more. Brad Johnson has more passes, and attempts, than Kurt Warner, but they are all 5-10yrd passes. When your in the red zone...go for the TD...not the 5 yrd completion.

tampa is garabge...their chance at a championship is passed, they need to start unloading some of those names and start over.

Sigh.....you may be right big "D" but I'm not ready to let go just yet. I've been a fan since 1979 and I hope that 1999 wasn't the closest we will ever get. But I can garauntee this, if they don't win the Superbowl this year....heads are gonna roll and nobody is exempt...Dungy, Sapp, Brooks, Lynch, Alstott, Dunn, Johnson. How can a team have so many pro bowlers and still under achieve?

oh petey..say it ain't so!!! you like the bucs?? could you possibly root for a team farther away from where you live?? with that great cfl action up there, i'm surprised you even watch the nfl. i've got a buddy who starts at linebacker for the colts, so i'm struggling through this season also.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Go Cardinals!!!

(they still are in the hunt for the nfc east, and don't tell me the east sucks because i know that, but playoffs are playoffs, however you get there)

Originally posted by dane26
    oh petey..say it ain't so!!! you like the bucs?? could you possibly root for a team farther away from where you live?? with that great cfl action up there, i'm surprised you even watch the nfl. i've got a buddy who starts at linebacker for the colts, so i'm struggling through this season also.
    Well...nobody can say I'm not loyal

The CFL??!! "D" are you serious. Although a few great players have come out of that league (Warren Moon, Ragib Ishmail, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia) it is an enitely differen't game. I've never really gotten into it.

Thread Information