Thread: i am uphaled!!!

caseyviator is offline Banned

i am uphaled!!!

i cannot believe a thread in the trash talk section of anabolicmadness
    i really dont think i should post the link cause it is a real commentary on this board and members;;;;;;;;;;;;;read at your own risk!!

who do these guys think they are
    why are they picking on this board??
    i have never seen such a strong negative commentary about a board and specifically the mods its members......... and i was totally uphaled about what they claim this board is all about!!!also what they claim the average member looks like!!!like i said read at your own risk boys...its none to nice!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Gimme the link, i wanna see.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, give it here

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    post it I wanna see what them skinny people are saying

Yo man! Today!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    UUuuuummmmm where's the link? You can't just tease us like this and get us all interested and than not put out.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Same thing happened a year ago. Most of the ruckass was caused by some disgruntled members who were banned from here. Same old crap, they didn't care that they were banned and this is a shitty board...yada yada yada...yet they'll take a shot at this board every chance they get. Yeah, that really seems like apathy to me . I responded over there last year in defence of AR, but I said that was the last time I'd visit and I haven't been back since. Personally I couldn't care less what they say, they're not worth it.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by 956Vette; 06-03-2003 at 08:18 PM.

Thread started may 20th 2002

Originally posted by palme
    Thread started may 20th 2002
    Same thread Like I said, I'll never stoop to thier level

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    whatever man, everyone posting flames over there shows thier ignorance with their horrible mis-use of language and poor vocabulary. thats not intended as a flame, more of an analysis of the criticism directed at this board. it seems worthless and unwarranted IMO.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: i am uphaled!!!

Originally posted by caseyviator
    i cannot believe a thread in the trash talk section of anabolicmadness
    i really dont think i should post the link cause it is a real commentary on this board and members;;;;;;;;;;;;;read at your own risk!!

who do these guys think they are
    why are they picking on this board??
    i have never seen such a strong negative commentary about a board and specifically the mods its members......... and i was totally uphaled about what they claim this board is all about!!!also what they claim the average member looks like!!!like i said read at your own risk boys...its none to nice!!

No - you are a troublemaker.

And as Pete well said - we do not flame other boards or people on them. Period. A lot of that trouble came from TNT's influence on the board as well as people who ticked off BigKev (not too difficult) - fortunately we sorted those problems out.

You will notice the following post I made there in a separate but related thread. TNTs admission

1_Dizzy_1 is offline New Member
    I want to first thank CYCLEON for allowing me to post here at my first home, once again, for the last time.

I want to secondly apologize to the whole AR staff for behaving like a child during my last days here on your board. I made a mistake by assuming one thing...this board is a place to be able to say ANYTHING you wanted to say. I was told...but still didn't comprehend that the owner of the board makes the rules. And at the time, this was not the board for me. And I apologize for some of the stuff I said here and AM alike.

Nobody knows what really happened but me and some of the FORMER staff. I wasn't treated fairly...and I think most of the mods here saw it clear as day, that this was the reason for my revolt. lol...AR should not be held responsible for the acts of these people though. So I am done with all the bad mouthing of AR (even within the rules at AM). TNT...your still on my list buddy.

In defense of AM...this link provided will take you to our flame forum. It is designed for this purpose. It's a good release for some people. WAY more than half of the board probably doesn't even go in there. But the admininstration at AM (which I am not a part of by the way...but would be without thinking twice.) has decided it be a good thing for the board. I like the flame forum as you might notice. I respect people's decision to disaprove and not want to be a part of it however.

And thats the main part of it. It was the "dirty talk" forum here at AR at the time. I wanted it to stay. There were already beefs between me and one or two of the mods here. They wanted it gone. It all escelated and the result was unfortunate. I was banned from a board that helped me a great deal...and where I could help others. This is what is truly bothers me about this whole thing.

It's funny... I was reading my first post ever at AM yesterday and here is what it read.

"just coming over from AR. thanks to nubian beauty for the invite. this sucker is tight. i like the looks of it. looks like someone put alot of time into this one."

I bumped it up to the top yesterday...before any of this stuff occured...again. I guess a little piece of me still cares for this board. I wish you guys the best, and I hope we can squash all of this today. And alot of guys that still come around here...come to AM too. At the very least thats something to consider forgiveness for.

Thank you and fairwell.

Diz

CYCLEON...thanks again.

Well, I don't know you (Dizzy), and certainly don't know or am otherwise unfamiliar with what the roots of this problem may have been, but I do recognize a classy move when I see one. Excellent post, as far as I'm concerned.

caseyviator is offline Banned

good job

Originally posted by CYCLEON

No - you are a troublemaker.

And as Pete well said - we do not flame other boards or people on them. Period. A lot of that trouble came from TNT's influence on the board as well as people who ticked off BigKev (not too difficult) - fortunately we sorted those problems out.

You will notice the following post I made there in a separate but related thread. TNTs admission

good job cycleon you figured it out and all the rest of you "big boys " who got all upset and wetted your pants about it ..........got punked!!!! i swear ive never seen such a bunch of uptight panty wearrin guys hhahahaaha.oh shit im in troble now flame away boys!!

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Same thread Like I said, I'll never stoop to thier level
    After reading that entire thread the irony is the fact that TNT was a mod here...lol... i think everyone by now knows what kind of guy TNT is.seems to me he started that mess to begin with.what exactly did TNT do here to lose his mod status and why is he considered a nark?does not look to me like anabolicmadness was having the troubles.

definiteley a classy post from dizzy.

MF

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: good job

good job cycleon you figured it out and all the rest of you "big boys " who got all upset and wetted your pants about it ..........got punked!!!! i swear ive never seen such a bunch of uptight panty wearrin guys hhahahaaha.oh shit im in troble now flame away boys!!
    ohhhhh - I think we know who wears the panties around here - but it doesnt really matter for you anymore anyway

Matt - you can click on that link I gave if you are interested in finding out whyTNT is far worse than a narc - to give soemone up because you are in trouble is reprehensable but understandable - what he did had no reason.

Dizzy - nice post, again, sorry about all the fuss before - I should have been on it a little more closely but was too busy at the time - you did put a lot of time in here that was appreciated and were a valued member who just screwed up a little - may both you and your board over there be well.

CYC

daem is offline Anabolic Member

so lame...i would like to see this thread deleted as it serves no purpose but to rehash old events and single certain people out.

and btw, the proper word you so unintelligently used is 'appalled'...not the version your 4th grade spelling skills came up with.
    Last edited by daem; 06-03-2003 at 09:43 PM.

Re: Re: good job

Originally posted by daem

and btw, the proper word you so unintelligently used is 'appalled'...not the version your 4th grade spelling skills came up with.
    I'm shocked you were able to get "appalled" out of that...i was trying to figure out what the hell word he intended to use...to the point i though "uphaled" (pronounced uphailed) was some old english type word i wasn't familiar with (sorta like "i am besmirched"...but even more grounded in arcane English)...good detective work.

Oh, at one point i thought maybe he meant "I am assailed" as well, at least taht sorta made sense.

good job cycleon you figured it out and all the rest of you "big boys " who got all upset and wetted your pants about it ..........got punked!!!!
    You're funny...do you honestly think you punked anybody???? You're just an idiot...nothing more and that was obvious everytime you posted. Without even bothering to check out the thread in question, I made the assumption that it was the old thread from last year. 5 people here asked for the link and eventually checked it out, Palme instantly recognized it as the old thread I reffered to in my post, so you really didn't accomplish anything except adding to your status as a dick.

mammoth is offline Member
    I would like to make a request! I am not a Mod so I am asking this as a favor cause I would hate to see another feud start between boards. Please people, do not log into AM simply to defend AR or to bash AM. I remember when we had a guy come to AR bashing us juiceheads, and there was retalliation that made AR look bad. Dizzy has offered up the peace pipe and showed us that not all AM guys are immature. Again, I am not trying to tell anyone what to do, it's just that I feel our members are better than that!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mammoth
    I would like to make a request! I am not a Mod so I am asking this as a favor cause I would hate to see another feud start between boards. Please people, do not log into AM simply to defend AR or to bash AM. I remember when we had a guy come to AR bashing us juiceheads, and there was retalliation that made AR look bad. Dizzy has offered up the peace pipe and showed us that not all AM guys are immature. Again, I am not trying to tell anyone what to do, it's just that I feel our members are better than that!
    Mod approved!

Thread Information