partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Dorian's Blood And Guts Dvd

i was gonna buy it since i have never seen it.it's $40 bucks.what's on it and is it worth the price?

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Just download it off the net. The movie is in black and white. I liked ronnie coleman the unbelievable better. Not worth $40 at all i'd pay $4 tops.

sd11 is offline Banned
    it's all right ronnie and melvin both have better videos.....just dl it off kazaa

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i waiting for dexter jackson to out out a dvd

ok that's cool that you told me it's all in blackand white.fuck that.ronnie's isn't on dvd.there are no bb'er dvd's that i see anywhere.if i down load it off kazaa i can only watch on my computer right?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    unless your dvd can watch burned cds but I dont know where to find those

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    partyboy: you could play it on your TV thru your dvd player, it just depends on what format you download it off Kazaa, if it's an AVI file then you'd have to convert it to SVCD or VCD then you could play it on your TV, if it's an mpg file then you can just burn it straight to a CD as a Video CD, get nero, www.ahead.de that makes VCD's i've burned thousands of them, if you need any help lemme know.
    Last edited by Lostsoul; 06-05-2003 at 03:15 AM.

mammoth is offline Member
    IMO, I think that Blood and Guts is way better than Ronnie's "The Unbelievable"! Its mainly just a training video with little to no commentary. It shows Dorian in the off-season and he is one HUGE monster! I would definitely pay $40 for it.

Lostsoul is correct. You can download the avi which should be on KaZaa and then convert it to a mpg, although you will probably have to split it into two parts. After that you can create a VideoCD using most major CD burning software. If your DVD player can play VideoCDs then that is they way to go. Personally though I would just simply buy the video for its too much of a hassle to make a VideoCD from a avi.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie colemans video shows his training regimine 8 weeks (i think) out from the Mr O comp. I liked the unbelievable better because there was commentary and the viewer gets to get to know ronnie as a person.

Dorian yates offered no commentary what so ever and the fact that it was in black and white just made it worse.

If you download the unbelievable it might be in divx and all you have to do is go to www.divx.com to get the player. I prefer imesh to download.

Is there any other good downloads?

Thread Information