Pinch is offline Associate Member

Drinking alcohol is for losers

If you drink alcohol you are indeed a lifeless dipshit that deserves to have their head amputated and re attatched to your scrotum. You will then be hung by a tree while your lifeless body dangles in the wind and little children hit your dead and swollen ass-head like it is a pinyata. When your head finally busts open the little children will pick up all your body parts like savages and munch on your dying flesh with utmost vigor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drinking alcohol is for losers-beerforlosers.jpg  

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Graphic.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Bro, it looks like you need some professional help.

xxxl83

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    I second that motion.

Wow... nasty gyno on that dude!!!

darmadoc is offline Member
    I know people who drink alcohol and that has never happened to any of them. Not even the flesh munching part. I think its marijuana that makes your head explode like a pinata, or maybe its too much coffee, I forget.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    wtf????

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    WTF is right. You have gotta be kidding!

And you must have WAY too much time on your hands BTW

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it is rather funny...

i would love to show that picture to my friends who rag on me when i am on cycle and not drinking. the typical bs of telling me i am no fun or that i am a pussy (since i never tell them i am abstaining for my cycle.)

a picture like that should be shown to anyone who has something to say about an AS user not drinking since it is disgustingly true.

I don't need professional help, What I really need is someone to get those pesky devil heads off my shoulder

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I drink from time to time its not bad and I am not close to being fat.

Alcohol actually raises insulin levels in if you drink in moderation

shorty2big is offline Member
    Geez, let's not be so hard on the beer drinkers. If it wasn't for alchohol, ugly people would never get laid.
    S2B

mammoth is offline Member
    Sounds like somebody didn't get invited to a party!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, I love beer! I love to drink Kamikazee's! I love a nice glass of Johnny Walker Black (or Blue) and a cigar! I am by no means a looser or a fat F*k! The last thing that would happen to good ole SID is having my head attached to my Yam Bag! and I believe you may have an issue or 5. Nothing wrong with moderation! Grow Up and learn to control you alcohol, you're probably just hung over....
    SID

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Anything in moderation is fine.

Being a closed minded person makes you a "lifeless dipshit that deserves to have their head amputated and re attatched to your scrotum"

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    drink drink drink ;]

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hummm.... I'm guessing Jr. either got slapped around by a drunk frat boy, or had his first "experience" with booze and probably hurled in his buddies back seat... hang in there bro... he'll talk to you again... once the smell dims a little...

Funny damn pic though..
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-03-2003 at 12:33 PM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Well buddy....looks like your little joke backfired on ya...hehehe

HorseFace is offline Junior Member
    this is the greatest thread ive ever read!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Threads that possess hypocritical views and thoughts are a great asset to the board bro. Good job

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    This guy has a future with DIsney for sure.

screw all you drunken fools...

bodybuilders especially shouldn't drink, and neither should people, but their personalities are so dry, dull and utterly lifeless that they must drink in order to break out of their shells of lameness and start yelling and acting like a complete nin-com-poop!

Nobody these days knows how to go out and have a good time without the same old "lets get wasted and piss on ourselves, that will be fun"

then when they are fifty they wonder why they look like the picture at the beginning of this thread

Not everyone gets wasted and pisses on them selves some people justlike the tase of beer as do I.

did you get made fun of when you were drunk and now your mad or what?

no i don't drink, I'm just sick of seeing drunken fools and one day a brilliant light shined on me and a loud booming voice told me "Damn these fools are stupid"

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you serious....because I honestly thought this was joke. It sounds to me like you are pigeon holing anybody who enjoys beer into one group of people, those who cannot hold their liquor and act foolish as soon as they have a few drinks. The truth is, although these people are out there, there are in the moniority. They may stand out more because of their stupid behavior and foolish actions when drinking, but believe me, they ARE the miniority. By your reasoning anybody who uses AAS is an arogant, egomanical, self centered, meat head who throws his weight around, bullies people, rages at the slightest provication ad who is lazy and looks for the easiest route to big fake muscles. And anybody who uses pot is a hippy, wastoid, jobless, loser who sit around his mom and dads house every day eating Doritos and playing X-Box. Your narrow minded depiction of people who drink beer/alcohol is not only ignorant, but it is totally unfounded.

Oh wise one...

Did you say nin-com-poop?!?

I think I have it figured out fellas, elementary school is out for the summer… Son, you shouldn’t play with daddy’s computer while he’s at work. You know how he likes to kick your ass when he’s drunk!

Here’s a site for you to meet others of your mentality level: www.nick.com

Re: Oh wise one...

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Son, you shouldn’t play with daddy’s computer while he’s at work. You know how he likes to kick your ass when he’s drunk!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by shorty2big
    Geez, let's not be so hard on the beer drinkers. If it wasn't for alchohol, ugly people would never get laid.
    S2B
    Thats true, ripped4fsu would still be a virgin and excess would never had get to feel that girls tits that one time.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pinch

then when they are fifty they wonder why they look like the picture at the beginning of this thread
    It's all a matter of lifestyle. Yes there are people who look like that at age 50, but those very people didn't look much different at age 30. Look around you bud! You are on a anabolic fitness board where people ARE concerned about there health and are making stride in achieving there goals. Many, and I truly mean many, bb'ers party very heavily and are still able to maintain health. Why?? Because they have a lifestyle that allows them to do that without sacrificing health. If I sit around on my ass and drink beer, of course I am going to look like that when I am 50. However, I don't sit on my ass.

Moderation is the key. If you don't know when to moderate that kind of lifestyle then you have no business being involved in it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    screw all you drunken fools...

bodybuilders especially shouldn't drink, and neither should people, but their personalities are so dry, dull and utterly lifeless that they must drink in order to break out of their shells of lameness and start yelling and acting like a complete nin-com-poop!
    True, some people do need to drink to break out of their shells. Other people need to talk out of their ass to get attention. Which one are you?

Re: Oh wise one...

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    www.nick.com

Thanks for the Link It was fun

I know why this guy is so bitter. He passed out at a party, pissed his pants, his friends then each took turns tea bagging him while they took pictures to post on consumptionjunction.com.

Pinch..... stop talking out of your ass and grow up. Not everyone that has a few drinks or beers are drunken fools. I don't think the beer or two I have a week is going to kill me or make me look like the great artwork you drew up.

You guys kill me... this is too funny!

Red

Ok, since palme is calling me out... yes it's true, I have discovered a secret potion that clouds women’s minds into thinking I am interesting and sexy.... 95% of all subjects tested responded nakedly... 'er I mean "favorably"
    The secret potion of which I speak is called… “The sour apple Stoli Martini”!

but I think you're just jealous because you haven't got any since they banned "Roofies"!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-04-2003 at 11:53 AM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Speaking as an Irishman.. Blow it out your ass, Arthur Guinness was a GOD.

Originally posted by Pete235
    Are you serious....because I honestly thought this was joke. It sounds to me like you are pigeon holing anybody who enjoys beer into one group of people, those who cannot hold their liquor and act foolish as soon as they have a few drinks. The truth is, although these people are out there, there are in the moniority. They may stand out more because of their stupid behavior and foolish actions when drinking, but believe me, they ARE the miniority. By your reasoning anybody who uses AAS is an arogant, egomanical, self centered, meat head who throws his weight around, bullies people, rages at the slightest provication ad who is lazy and looks for the easiest route to big fake muscles. And anybody who uses pot is a hippy, wastoid, jobless, loser who sit around his mom and dads house every day eating Doritos and playing X-Box. Your narrow minded depiction of people who drink beer/alcohol is not only ignorant, but it is totally unfounded.
    I never said anything about AAS

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    If all you're doing is insulting people to draw attention to yourself, forget about posting anything else. Thread closed.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I never said anything about AAS
    Read my post closer....I said "by your reasoning" which means, if you can make such a general, ignorant uninformed statement about beer drinkers, a person using your "logic" could make the same misguided statements about AAS use. Next time I will try to make my point a little easier to understand.

Thread Information