partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

brovas!!!i'm fucking high i just got laid and may i say..pa-pa-pa-partyboy is backon

the sizzzzneeeeeeennnnnnneeee!!!!!!!!!!well it twas an adventure but all good partyboys come in the end!!!!!!!it can nnot be understated what has gone on this eve!!madness my friends!!madnesss!!!!!!!you love it to live!!!!!!!!!!what!what ! is going on !!!!!!!!!!too much to handkle right now kids!!!!!noami is finished and now i chill smoking a bowl and talking to my fine friends of AR.AR?hiow about that!!goodold AR!much like Bosco, my dark chocolate master!!!!!!live for AR,be AR,wooooooooooohooooooo,pa-pa-partyboy is back to slay once again!!!!!!!

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    hahah man you are fuckin wasted, sounds like you had a good night all round.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The man is back!!!! It's only a matter of time beofre we hear of his adventures at The Sound Factory and are once again blessed with his drug induced artwork. Partyboy...the man...the myth...the legend...and my good bro!!

Cali is offline Female Member
    LOL He's baaaaa-aaack!!! Tell me again about this year of being good....?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    damn you party boy!! out partying me... hmm, we'll see...

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    as I have to live vicariously through others, its does my heart good to see a fella have some fun. its also nice to see some of the members I havent heard from in a while again

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: brovas!!!i'm fucking high i just got laid and may i say..pa-pa-pa-partyboy is backon

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    the sizzzzneeeeeeennnnnnneeee!!!!!!!!!!well it twas an adventure but all good partyboys come in the end!!!!!!!it can nnot be understated what has gone on this eve!!madness my friends!!madnesss!!!!!!!you love it to live!!!!!!!!!!what!what ! is going on !!!!!!!!!!too much to handkle right now kids!!!!!noami is finished and now i chill smoking a bowl and talking to my fine friends of AR.AR?hiow about that!!goodold AR!much like Bosco, my dark chocolate master!!!!!!live for AR,be AR,wooooooooooohooooooo,pa-pa-partyboy is back to slay once again!!!!!!!
    Mr. Kerouac??

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Man partyboy is having all the fub and I am just sittin here

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Re: brovas!!!i'm fucking high i just got laid and may i say..pa-pa-pa-partyboy is backon

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    PBNYC ~~ Easy there big fella!! Are you sure you're just doing bong hits?! judging from the looks of that post I'd say some "grains" were involved!!

Glad to have you back in the saddle to carry the torch for us less fortunate!! I want some story's!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ugh last night was mayhem

my gf of 9 yrs and i are officially done.it's been two months now and the only way to get over this is to stay busy or i will go insane. i am using this summer to either have the best summer ever or die trying
    i am so shot right now there is no chance ofany going out this eve unless someone comesto me.i can barely stand up so dancing all night is out of the question.ugh,i need a nap...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

you still kickin?

Hey PB,
    How's the ol' mellon feeling?

I've been worried about ya, I've been going thru woman troubles lately as well so I know how that shit can Fuck with your head...
    stay cool bro..
    ~R

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member

Thread Information