Madmax is offline Senior Member

please read if you are from texas

hey guys, i have a friend whos moving to friendswood (texas) around august or september, i was wondering if anyone on here is close to where hes going to move, if so id like to see if someone can show him around id greatly appreciate it......thanks..Madmax

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Max, I'd just like to politely point out the contradiction/irony inherent in the title of your thread, "please read if you are from texas". Instantaneously, the mere title of your thread has disqualified all but the top quarter of educated Texans from carrying out your wish, as it is predicated upon the verb "read".

I apologize in advance for the comment and the inevitable backlash, but I feel it my duty to whip up some pride on the part of Big Texan so he'll hurry along with posting his pics.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    BigGreen, where do you live agian? Cause I have some vacation time to burn and was just deciding on maybe stopping by for a "friendly" visit.

Just kidding, but some other TEXANS on here might come looking for you also on this one. BG, I am trying to get some pics posted, but please understand, my funds are quite low especially with a sick 2 year old and a 4 month old going through diapers like there's no tomorrow. I promise Monday morning pics will be posted (hopefully).

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'm booking my flight as we speak.

As he once posted an entire thread about not revealing too much about your identity, well, it's too late for him. Just going to his school and looking for the guy that gets the shit beat out of him every day because he opens his mouth one too many times to the wrong guy.

Ooooohhhh this thread is gonna get interesting

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    BTW is friendswood near houston, or where?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    BTW is friendswood near houston, or where?
    southeast side

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in! when we going? I guess I could spare a leg... 'cause I'm going to break one off in BG's fanny!

Okay, first the serious post: I hope you guys all know I'm kidding. The board seems to be made up predominantly of texans and canadians, and the canadians get their fair share of "gruff" from the crowd, so I switched it up a little is all.

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    I'm booking my flight as we speak.

As he once posted an entire thread about not revealing too much about your identity, well, it's too late for him. Just going to his school and looking for the guy that gets the shit beat out of him every day because he opens his mouth one too many times to the wrong guy.
    Now, back to the fun and games: that's the beauty of going to a small school that doesn't offer athletic scholarships: there are no real beasts running around on campus, so if you're over 225 you're automatically one of the guys that no one messes with...so I'll be tough to find that way.

Besides, you guys are constantly (and correctly) posting about the superiority of your women's looks over that of our women...so if literacy is my only counterpoint, stereotypical as it might be, I have to play that card you understand.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yo Madmax...I live about 15 minutes from the Woodlands.....I'll be happy to help out in any way!!

Originally posted by BigGreen
    ..so if literacy is my only counterpoint, stereotypical as it might be, I have to play that card you understand.
    *Country voice* What's your stereo equipment have to do with playing cards? And you says we're the idjuts!

BG, yes we know you were kidding. That's why we're not gonna break any bones, just bruise ya up a bit. YEs are women are some if not the best, when it comes to hotties.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Why BG, you sound a little nervous...
    Don't sweat it bro... nothing like a little ribbing among friends.. Truth be known I'd whip my OWN ass for most of you boys! (Yes, even you canuks!)

Hell, there's about 10 of us from Houston, why don't we all show up on Max's boy door step with a box of muffins!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-04-2003 at 02:51 PM.

BIG R is offline Member
    Party at BG's house for only Texans! There is a HUGE pinata that has "BG" spray painted on it and its FULL of Anabolic Steroids . There he will also recite a poem of how much he really loves Texans written by Big R in Iambic Pentameter. Just Kidd'n BG.......There are a whole lot of Texans out here....be ready for some smart alec remarks, like mine.

R

Originally posted by BIG R
    he will also recite a poem of how much he really loves Texans written by Big R in Iambic Pentameter.
    R
    Iambic pentameter isn't really my style...but i'll work on that poem and put it up tonight.

BIG R is offline Member
    BG,

You are the "True Intelectual", my friend. Rock on with your bad self............I'll have a #3 Brain and Braun combo with fries, oh and make it supersized please.

R

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    Friendswood is only about 5 minutes away from my house.
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Wake Chick
    Friendswood is only about 5 minutes away from my house.
    Hey madmax...your buddy may like WakeChick giving him the tour better.... (at least from what I've heard)

Thread Information