BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

To all my Texas brothers and sisters.

OK guys and gals, summer is upon us and that means fun in the sun. Now how many of ya'll plan on coming to New Braunfels to go tubing down the river or hitting up Schlitterbaun? I'm just curious, cause I'd like to meet as many of my fellow AR family members as possible. I unfortanetly live here in NB and figured if ya'll come down for a weekend or something we could all get together. Anyways if any of ya's plan to come to NB just give me a holler. Cause I'll be at the river.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey man....I haven't been down there in years. The last time was about 13 years ago. A bunch of my friends and significant others went down to the Guadalupe. We rented out about 6-7 rooms/cabins at the The Gruene Inn. Well it got rowdy and about 2:00 am...the management from the Inn comes down to our cabins and ..not so polietly tells us to move out and leave. He threw us out! Well I gotta tell ya...we were having fun...but no that much fun to get thrown out. We gave him a hard time and he finally let us stay the night and leave in the the moring. It was a good trip.....haven't been down there since.

Well what are ya waiting for? Come on down for another visit. I practically live at the river during the summer.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I didn't make it for Memorial due to work but the 4th is on(barring work). When I got the plans hammered, I'll be givin your big ass a shout

Sweet Pheedno! I was hoping to meet ya on my trip to Houston with Major and Jarrett. I have vacation around than too, so we could be hitting up the river and all. Check you pm

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    can I come?!?

I've only been tubing there once,, and it was a blast!!

C'mon my funky brother!!!

Thread Information