Thread: The juicer nod

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

The juicer nod

Up until about recently I never noticed this odd event. But, sure do now - damn near every time i see another guy who's sauced I get a nod. It's like a nod of approval. I nod back, I suppose it's like I see you're juiced - yup, I see you are too.

It's everywhere I go, the gym is the least likely place. Since damn near every guy who looks decent is sauced up.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Too funny.

This came up about a year ago. Damned if I can't remember who the OP was, though

Blog Entries
    Ha, I thought I was the only one who really noticed it

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I just related it to the fact that it was me and the other 2 same dudes every time at the gym. Everyone else would come and go, but come in at that certain time and we were always there. Never even spoke to them.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    You ever get the pumped Lats stare down. Like their saying "this is my area" with their arms all pushed out, and your like "not right now it aint"

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    lol I can relate.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe it's just a Nod of approval of you being in shape. I have not had it for a while lol

I got it a while back when attending a bodybuilding competition with Fireguy and his wife. Made me feel pretty good but defiantly not lately.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    For me it was lunch time in college at Track and Field events. Sitting eating your bag lunch and one of the other throwers walks by and the "nod" happens. Did not acknowledge sprinters or distance runners lol.

Blog Entries
    Like yesterday at school, I see one joocy guy. Sizes me up for a second & I get a nod. Another one walks by, this guy was a straight monster. I get a nod, it's was like you'll get there little guy.

Same with the guy who I just sold my car to. First look, we give each other a nod.

It's more like, i see you have been to the dark side & so have I.

A few weeks back I just started talking to one of my woman's friends neighbors. We start talking about sauce like each one already knew the other used.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    I get it at the grocery store from other guys pushing a cart full of chicken breast, cottage cheese and broccoli.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm no where near huge...and do not necessarily get nods. But every gym I go to I get stared at by a lot of guys. Feel like I am gonna get into a fight or something... Maybe I'm just taking it the wrong way. I'm not an aggressive person either. Just strange when I look up and I'm being starred at.

Blog Entries
    I prefer stares of girls much more. . . . lol

Can I trade in the nod for girls just coming up to me & asking how am I so cool? Asking for too much I suppose

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I prefer stares of girls much more. . . . lol

Can I trade in the nod for girls just coming up to me & asking how am I so cool? Asking for too much I suppose
    Trust me I do too....which is why I feel its aggressive stares

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Trust me I do too....which is why I feel its aggressive stares

I don't think the stares are that bad from guys, since I remember being the little guy looking at the big guy

Same here though, I see it in the gym all the time. It's kinda like, "man, how the hell do they get that size". This is 99% the case since some will go right behind me & try to pick up the weight that I was just using. Last time I was at the gym, a guy walks up after I'm done trying to curl 55's. This guy was just struggling and dying. . . . The 55's were one of my final wind down sets. Maybe it's to prove it to themselves, I dunno.

It's just how it is I guess. . . . I get good looks from girls now too. But, it's not to the point where they just want to jump & talk to me. Physical appearance to women isn't everything unless they are as big of a gym nut as we are.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    You ever get the pumped Lats stare down. Like their saying "this is my area" with their arms all pushed out, and your like "not right now it aint"
    We call it "The Cobra" , the always do it when I walk by. SLS.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    All the black guys do this to eachother up where im from. When i was young hanging out with my black friend at the mall he kept nodding to other black guys, i asked him if he knew them and he said no, its just something they do. If i see some one and we acknowledge eachother as gun owners, whether through some shirt or some hint, theres a nod.
    Last edited by dk94; 05-07-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Thread Information