wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

To Everyone Just Missed My Chance

Hey bros just want to get this out of my chest I found the most good lookin women in the world in my opinon and I lost here I had a chance to ask her out and ask her for her number but I never did cause I was to much of a puss to do it to all the people that think they found they one just tell her or you will regeret it for the rest of you life think what could of happend and what would of happend if I did I know I am and will never get it back but if fate runs its cource maybe I will see her once again, Just Maybe Thanks for letting me get this out

wrstlr69sdnl

chevy44 is offline Member
    for some reason i am, and always have been, really shy around girls (unless im drunk) so i know what ur talking about. but im just curious as to what exactly happened?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    PUSS

J/K, in a day or two you'll find someone hotter and forget about this one. All you have to do next time is say "fuck it". Most people who know me personally would not believe me if I said I was ever shy at all. But I really was. Before I was married I had the total player rep but inside I was shy as hell. Trust me just push yourself in to it. Who care what she thinks. You'll probably never see her again. Besides most of the times women are a lot more insecure than we are. Most of the time they are flattered that we are talking to them. Confidence (on the outside) goes a long way. Trust me

Originally posted by chevy44
    for some reason i am, and always have been, really shy around girls (unless im drunk) so i know what ur talking about. but im just curious as to what exactly happened?
    What happend was was I found my soul mate I think? It was the best person for me she can make me stop drinking forever.

She was smart funny and I think she was interested with me but I had no balls and passed it up and might not see her ever again

Originally posted by RON
    PUSS

J/K, in a day or two you'll find someone hotter and forget about this one. All you have to do next time is say "fuck it". Most people who know me personally would not believe me if I said I was ever shy at all. But I really was. Before I was married I had the total player rep but inside I was shy as hell. Trust me just push yourself in to it. Who care what she thinks. You'll probably never see her again. Besides most of the times women are a lot more insecure than we are. Most of the time they are flattered that we are talking to them. Confidence (on the outside) goes a long way. Trust me

Well Ron I think I will find someone else just not anyone like her thats what sucks
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 06-08-2003 at 10:25 AM.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    there is still a girl i think about that i met at a concert in san diego that i never got to hook up with again. yeah i was a pussy

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys this happens to me a lot. Just too much of a puss usually to do it. Always remember - Life is not a dress rehearsal

You only live once bro so make the most out of it.

Just do it!

Power

amen Power-BB

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl

What happend was was I found my soul mate I think? It was the best person for me she can make me stop drinking forever.

She was smart funny and I think she was interested with me but I had no balls and passed it up and might not see her ever again
    if she is all these things, why might you never see her again? did she graduate ahead of you or something, or is she moving?

or did you just meet her?

Shes moving to San Diego

long distance relationship! u both live in cali, so u should try it! my x-g/f lives 80miles there and back. she was amazing (in every way) so i didnt mind going to see her, every day! just something to think about

so you huys never had reall problems livin so far away

nope! as long as it doesnt bother u to drive to see her. it never had the slightest affect on me. but we grew apart (football, school, family problems etc..) but all n all i have a GREAT friend out of the situation.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Re: To Everyone Just Missed My Chance

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    Hey bros just want to get this out of my chest I found the most good lookin women in the world in my opinon and I lost here I had a chance to ask her out and ask her for her number but I never did cause I was to much of a puss to do it to all the people that think they found they one just tell her or you will regeret it for the rest of you life think what could of happend and what would of happend if I did I know I am and will never get it back but if fate runs its cource maybe I will see her once again, Just Maybe Thanks for letting me get this outwrstlr69sdnl
    That has got to be the longest sentence i've ever seen.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Punch the bitch as hard as you can. That'll change perspective on things

lol FKITLETSGO maybe I should try that did it work for you?

Re: Re: To Everyone Just Missed My Chance

Originally posted by majorpecs
    That has got to be the longest sentence i've ever seen.

Yeah I know I keep for getting to put periods and comas and crap in all my sentences oh well

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    man bro are you on clomid or what???? talk about some emotions flying here!!

no bro i still feel the same way but the best way to get over it is to just joke about it,(theres my punctuation) it always works for me.

Thread Information