Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 3 Post By BG

Thread: Up the Butt

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Up the Butt

Do you think that most of the people that want to put steroids up there butt are trolls or just stupid? Having worked in an ER for a long time I can say that people put strange things up there butt all the time. Oh you should hear some of the excuses . . .

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Baffles me...
    I was leaning towards trolling but then again, common sense isn't so common.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't have to be a detective to see a pattern in someone's threads, they always show themselves.
    Ive also seen some strange uses for the rectum.
    songdog likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You don't have to be a detective to see a pattern in someone's threads, they always show themselves.
    Ive also seen some strange uses for the rectum.
    Made you quite ill if I remember correctly.
    marcus300 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Had to look because of the title.........what a let down.
    marcus300, Cuz and skaz915 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    fuk, I don't know....

....when I was a kid, we didn't talk about rectums, much less put anything in them.

nowadays, a rectum is a party venue complete with sparklers and flashy lights.

you know, if I walked in on a party and saw someone butt chugging, I'm sorry, but I'd kick some fvcking ass.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    This thread is useless unless you post up some of the excuses that were given.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    fuk, I don't know....

....when I was a kid, we didn't talk about rectums, much less put anything in them.

nowadays, a rectum is a party venue complete with sparklers and flashy lights.

you know, if I walked in on a party and saw someone butt chugging, I'm sorry, but I'd kick some fvcking ass.
    I think you should move. Seems a little too common in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I think you should move. Seems a little too common in your area.
    I crashed a party across the street just a few years ago. With all the traffic, and the age profile of the people there, I was pretty sure dealing drugs. So I crashed the party, went room to room, and talked to everyone attending. I didn't see/smell any drugs, just alcohol. So I left.

If it is common in my area, I'm not aware of it.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    This thread is useless unless you post up some of the excuses that were given.
    X2 come on big tahl give us a laugh.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    what happened to that thread. ..did it get axed? I just went to re visit it to see what comedy had been posted and it is gone....so is my helpful advice...ehehhhehh...

michael30 is offline Member
    For some stupid reason the younger generation is doing this with drugs and alcohol. So im guessing this is where its coming from.
    Last edited by michael30; 06-03-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    what happened to that thread. ..did it get axed? I just went to re visit it to see what comedy had been posted and it is gone....so is my helpful advice...ehehhhehh...
    yeah, that piece of shit thread was destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    For some stupid reason the younger generous is doing this with drugs and alcohol. So im guessing this is where its coming from.
    well, to be fair, there were dumb asses in my generation too.....

*sniffing model airplane glue
    *injecting street drugs

I guess that means, regardless the generation, dumb asses will always find some stupid shit to do.

Blog Entries
    Okay her was last 4th of July. Had this happen to both a girl and a guy that came in. Wish it was due to alcohol but one, the guy, was sober came in with a firework up there butt. One of those that shoots up the big star bursts in the air. They both said, you will not believe me but this was an accident. Yeah, I am sober and naked and sit on a firework and it goes up my butt and get stuck. One poke of a needle and the vacuum pressure is gone and out it came. Here is your 1000 bill for that....

Had one not to long ago that says he does not know what is going on just feels something strange in his belly. Well the x-ray showed a FROG up his butt, not just one but TWO. One was dead and the other was very alive. Now can you tell me that he didnt know he had frogs up his butt?

Blog Entries
    Oh there is almost a weekly light bulb but the best has been a younger guy came in with a vibrator that he had lost up his butt. He first said he didnt know how it got there but later told me, not the doctor who was a woman or the other female nurse, said he saw a movie that you would get off while stimulating his prostate. Where this is true to some degree, he got carried away jerking off and sticking a vibrator up his butt he lost hold of the vibrator and puff it was gone. He had to get his parents to come in and sign the paperwork so the GI doctor could take him off to get it removed. Guess who had to call them? ME, I tried so hard to be professional but had to put them on hold due to the other nurses and doctors laughing so hard. Needless to say his parents came up and his mom was understanding up his dad was mad due to not thinking his insurance would pay and then he was like, WTF was this kid thinking. Stating "He so needs a girlfriend"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Had to look because of the title.........what a let down.
    I expected Redz to come in here first and say that

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Oh there is almost a weekly light bulb but the best has been a younger guy came in with a vibrator that he had lost up his butt. He first said he didnt know how it got there but later told me, not the doctor who was a woman or the other female nurse, said he saw a movie that you would get off while stimulating his prostate. Where this is true to some degree, he got carried away jerking off and sticking a vibrator up his butt he lost hold of the vibrator and puff it was gone. He had to get his parents to come in and sign the paperwork so the GI doctor could take him off to get it removed. Guess who had to call them? ME, I tried so hard to be professional but had to put them on hold due to the other nurses and doctors laughing so hard. Needless to say his parents came up and his mom was understanding up his dad was mad due to not thinking his insurance would pay and then he was like, WTF was this kid thinking. Stating "He so needs a girlfriend"
    wtf???

wouldn't that just come out the next bowel movement?

DCI
    Frog? Ahhh you have to be taking the piss?

Blog Entries
    OMG, I almost forgot the hunters. So here comes the state troopers with a DUI and a strange story about a driver and his friends and they could not keep a straight face. Three guys, in there late 40's to 50's were out on a hunting trip. They starting drinking and farting so one challenged another to use a duck call to fart out of. Needless to say a competition insured. So little by little they put the duck calls in there butts until they got stuck. Well, the driver stated that he hit the two duck calls at the same time and they went up the butts of the two guys, the third started laughing so hard he "fell" on his duck call and oops. The trooper said that he didnt believe them at first and it was just drunk guys until one was farting trying to get the duck call out of his butt and a QUACK call went off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Frog? Ahhh you have to be taking the piss?
    You cant make stuff like that up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    wtf???

wouldn't that just come out the next bowel movement?
    No it was running and had made it up to his transverse colon so he had to have it removed. I cant say this for sure but I believe that it was his moms vibrator as well. It was a smaller one.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    You cant make stuff like that up
    Lol I can only laugh now. The truth is sometimes stranger than fiction but on a side note this thread could be up for thread of the year your posts are hilarious

Blog Entries

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    That is too funny. I have not seen that. I have seen similar burns from stupid things like that but never get to see the act. How is this generation of kids going to make it? Too much safety stuff like car seats and bike helmets so they think they cant get hurt.

This is what they had up there butts. The stand Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6_shot_1__Mini_M_4bcbd7292fe50.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	151013

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wtf sick you guy/gals that work in the ER must see some crazy stuff.

Bet you can tell when it's a full moon also!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    If those boys would just use the real deal instead of vibrators up their butts they wouldn't get stuck and have to go to the ER. Just sayin.. I've never heard anywhere where another guys cvck was stuck in a butt and had to go to the Er to be removed..Granted there are some whoppers out there but they never get stuck so I'm told anyways..I wouldn't know personally.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    If those boys would just use the real deal instead of vibrators up their butts they wouldn't get stuck and have to go to the ER. Just sayin.. I've never heard anywhere where another guys cvck was stuck in a butt and had to go to the Er to be removed..Granted there are some whoppers out there but they never get stuck so I'm told anyways..I wouldn't know personally.....
    Your back. Where the hell ya been?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well it's summer time and being a homoowner I've been fixing up the place and with working overtime and trying to get back into the dating scene well it takes up a lot of time so it's hit and miss right now on the site for me. I notice that even DSM is not around anywhere as much right now either. Once I get caught up and you set me up with Jeff Seid lol I will be back full time. Yeah I'm still pining for him.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well it's summer time and being a homoowner I've been fixing up the place and with working overtime and trying to get back into the dating scene well it takes up a lot of time so it's hit and miss right now on the site for me. I notice that even DSM is not around anywhere as much right now either. Once I get caught up and you set me up with Jeff Seid lol I will be back full time. Yeah I'm still pining for him.
    Im still bugging my daughter about it.

I hear you about the projects. I should post my latest yard makeover.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I used to know some girls back in the day that loved colon rollin. Shove a couple pills of x up there. Rod stewart said that he would put coke in gel tabs and shove em up there cause he didnt want to ruin his vocal cords by snorting. Straight to the blood stream. Sorry for the rec drug talk, thought it was relevant

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78
    I used to know some girls back in the day that loved colon rollin. Shove a couple pills of x up there. Rod stewart said that he would put coke in gel tabs and shove em up there cause he didnt want to ruin his vocal cords by snorting. Straight to the blood stream. Sorry for the rec drug talk, thought it was relevant
    Lol @ colon rollin.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Lol @ colon rollin.
    I laughed at that one also!

FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member
    Wtf?!?!

What else can really be said here?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheCoyote View Post
    Wtf?!?!

What else can really be said here?
    That putting things up your butt is fun?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    That putting things up your butt is fun?
    And there it is...see I knew you would have enjoyed the thread that got axed...that is what this thread is referring to..
    Kinda shame it got axed, Mods should have just moved it to the lounge so we could have had a little fun for a while longer.

Thread Information